[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg. Just looks at Ken's hot body.lol. Then pops Noi's pictures.lol.

Hot! I don't recall a beach scene though o_O Still awesome.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm....that was totallie sweetest for my eyes...LOL..look at how he does them push ups so easily...**drools**

i tink what is reallie sexxie about P'Ken is that he doesn't flaunt his body and emphasis his hot bods...unlike some other actors...i feel don't kill me now..but Aum flaunts his body lotx...he has the body for it surely..but dang..did u girls see the him raising from the water and jogging all in slow motion in the beginning of JLR...goodness...LOL..but anyways back to my point....Ken ohhhh so mighty fine...can't believe he's married and bacout to become daddy theeradeth..but anyways..still gonna support him...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Damn, this is like JLR. Ken is so aggressive and he isn't in his usual good boy role. Ann is very hot in this one and Ken is all over her.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
crazy p'k :lol: :lol: yeah , dat the first one we saw and i alway wonder how come the R' scene wasn't as a goose chase like both of the old version ??? Now , i know why cuz it was their 2nd one and after watching the Talu Kong Clip the scene with the rain , chasing , rope tie is prollly the first R' scene ??? I know they added scene but i didn't know it was THAT SCENE :lol:

Whoa, two "R" scenes in this one. :mellow: Can't wait for this one to come out. -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, you never know the 2nd clip might just be a tease. it could be that they slept on the same bed hehe. then again, anne was hitting ken like crazy so maybe something did went on

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres more clip from the closing party. ann was a guest on see san sode.

janie must be a fan of the lakorn. she was there with the cast again lol. *sigh* we probaly wont see SB after JLR since the teaser to payak sao sap hee lee came out so it must be replacing JLR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzw5yuIqzRA
credit to anonymous @ AFC

sarN

sarNie Granny
after the sister marriage the whole family goes on a vacation to the beach but Kavee didn't want to go cuz he dispise them and don't want any family vacation w/ them :lol: he hate the sister but alway pick on Narin

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow! i can't even wait now...i think i am going to go CRAZY before the movie comes out.....can't wait......^_^....

tinah

sarNie Coma
after the sister marriage the whole family goes on a vacation to the beach but Kavee didn't want to go cuz he dispise them and don't want any family vacation w/ them :lol: he hate the sister but alway pick on Narin
so he didnt go to the beach?..this must be a new scene then. maybe he shows up out of the blue and kidnaps her to some other beach house or this could be when he starts to develope feeling for narin and later kidnaps her to have an alone time together hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
so he didnt go to the beach?..this must be a new scene then. maybe he shows up out of the blue and kidnaps her to some other beach house or this could be when he starts to develope feeling for narin and later kidnaps her to have an alone time together hehe

lmao ... dat prolly explain why she was runing from him and try to climb dat fence to lose track of him :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lmao ... dat prolly explain why she was runing from him and try to climb dat fence to lose track of him :lol:
no matter how fast the n'ek runs, p'ek will eventually catch up to her in a quickie ^_^ so he has to tie her up

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah i see it in the clip he tie her leg & hand as if he goin roast her on a camp fire -- :lol: ^^ i think the R' scene goin be at the beach & there one at the main house too ? where were dat clip ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
crazy p'k :lol: :lol: yeah , dat the first one we saw and i alway wonder how come the R' scene wasn't as a goose chase like both of the old version ??? Now , i know why cuz it was their 2nd one and after watching the Talu Kong Clip the scene with the rain , chasing , rope tie is prollly the first R' scene ??? I know they added scene but i didn't know it was THAT SCENE :lol: