[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
really love these two scenes from EPI 13....although they made me cry ...

my two favorite scene of yesterday's episode. first one, when cherry singing at the club or whatever you want
to call it.haha. Second one, when Om pick up the tea from the ground. Another one was when he saw the bag
of tea and the way he protect it when the fans threw water at him. he didn't care about him being wet all he cares
about was the bag of tea from cherry's tea field. can't wait for the arrival of friday! hurry!!hahah

st111

sarNie Hatchling
my two favorite scene of yesterday's episode. first one, when cherry singing at the club or whatever you want
to call it.haha. Second one, when Om pick up the tea from the ground. Another one was when he saw the bag
of tea and the way he protect it when the fans threw water at him. he didn't care about him being wet all he cares
about was the bag of tea from cherry's tea field. can't wait for the arrival of friday! hurry!!hahah
Yes, these are two unforgetable scene....
Cherry expressed her pain and sad because she choke with sobs and is unable to keep singing...
Om didn't say anything but he just picked out the tea leaved with tears in his eye
I keep repeating watching these two scenes last night......

please please please give me sweet scene on this Fri...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I just started this lakorn not too long ago and boy I didn't expect to be addicted to it. Love the Cherry and Om pairing < 3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You welcome wow well done AyLove looks like u gain good Thai understanding 'Naruk Ka' :bravo:
haha.Thank You,Alice. I am learning new thai words every time i watch lakorns.ha. which is a good thing.
my sister got me a thai phrasebook and i have been reading and looking at it. but so far i haven't recognize
any of them yet. There's too much.ha. but i'll get better on it. who say it's easy when you first start,right? ha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha.Thank You,Alice. I am learning new thai words every time i watch lakorns.ha. which is a good thing.
my sister got me a thai phrasebook and i have been reading and looking at it. but so far i haven't recognize
any of them yet. There's too much.ha. but i'll get better on it. who say it's easy when you first start,right? ha.
yeah start of bit by bit before u reach to the major thing I'm starting my learning at a low pace too don't want to jump too fast yeah AyLove u had any
trouble feel free to ask me i'll do what i can

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I saw below news from message board that this week RS show will have the clips about " Rak Ork Akard " cast fan meeting..
don';t miss it...

[sub]
[/sub]

st111

sarNie Hatchling

from Cherry facebook credit as tagged
wow wow wow....
checking the photos, is it the waterfall scene?
will Jaokhun confess love in front of the waterfall " rangrow"?
If the answer is yes, I am going to faint....I love their waterfall scene.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow wow wow....
checking the photos, is it the waterfall scene?
will Jaokhun confess love in front of the waterfall " rangrow"?
If the answer is yes, I am going to faint....I love their waterfall scene.
ja its the waterfall confess love of Khunthong and Somjai I almost fainted while i was cut and paste these spoiler picture :faint: