[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Rome wig make him look ugh! But cant wait to see da actual filming progress!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Because I think that will be his other character. My guess, he's going to have a make over in this lakorn.

I'm so excited for this. ^^ Love Twins lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
^ Because I think that will be his other character. My guess, he's going to have a make over in this lakorn.

I'm so excited for this. ^^ Love Twins lakorn.

Here we go with the makeover thing. HAHA. Never gets old. 

cecilia

Staff member
Rome plays a natural guy -- who likes nature, takes photos, etc ... unlike his clean cut gay twin brother lol

It'll be one interesting lakorn for sure -- will wait patiently for this to air soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Rome wig make him look ugh! But cant wait to see da actual filming progress!
the wig makes him look even older oh well his next lakorn he won't be wearing anymore wigs his new lakorn is meeting Chompoo for the 3rd time its start by end of 2013 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
Rome plays a natural guy -- who likes nature, takes photos, etc ... unlike his clean cut gay twin brother lol

It'll be one interesting lakorn for sure -- will wait patiently for this to air soon.
his also a writer just like K'Ton and yes the older Rome his gay 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just abit about the roles 
the Rome 2 - younger twin his name is Khun Paul with wig and beard
the Rome 1- older twin his name is Khun Pete the naughty gay one 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I get to see Rome gay for da first time lol! Oh and i notice tat da production change??? Anyways still tuning in...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I get to see Rome gay for da first time lol! Oh and i notice tat da production change??? Anyways still tuning in...
yes this production is combine with Wave Media, this production will take Rome/Matt while Wave Media take Ruk Sukrit JamesJ/Punch