[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once gain, a heartfelt thank you to space4ny for her very quick translation!

Nadech thanks Yaya and her family for bringing a bouquet of white roses to congratulate him at home, because she was not able to go and congratulate him at his university on the graduation ceremony day.   Explain the photo that was posted is just them taking a photo together and not a family photo, or to be formally open about their relationship.   Said he is prepare to take his graduation gown to KhonKhen to celebrate.
As for work, he is exciting that his lakorn "LomSonRuk" will be aired soon.   Ask fan to follow and watch him acting as twin for the first time.   Starring along side Taew Nataphon and Patricia Tanchanok.   And the official soundtrack that he sang it himself. 

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

bubba

Keep On Smiling
fresh said:

Nadech's interview yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZaz3nOAS6Q
@Vimalee, bubba If you have time can you summarize what Nadech answered during this interview? Thanks ka

Thanks fresh for sharing na.

He's happy and relief that he could graduate this soon and with class honors too.  He said Yaya couldn't make to his graduation, but she already sent a message to congratulate him.  There were lots of relatives, colleagues, and friends coming to congratulate him within the last couple days.  He'll have a celebration party in Khon Kaen but don't have a set date yet, and he's happy with the feedback for his movie project.

When asked about the Valentines dinner, he said there's nothing, it's just like he said before, and it's a normal meal.  About the balloon, Nadech said that the balloon floated there by itself lol.  Then, he continued to say, the end.  This year he already graduated.  He graduated in 4 years (LOL, Nadech is good in changing the subject).  He might have a good project coming up but can't reveal yet.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Thank you everyone. Im thinking of buying gifts for YaYa, I wanna make a puzzle mosaic with Nadechyaya pic. Any recommendation about the pic? Do you have HQ pic of NY, pls send me, thanks alot

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:woot2:   :woot:  Prince Nadech awaits Princess Yaya  :woot:   :woot2:

:spin:  Oh their similar alluring eyes  :spin:

:wub:  Candid photo of NY   :wub:

:dance2: My delusional mind, I am happy along with Yaya too :D - Yaya is overwhelmed with happiness - P'chai Na's LSR lakorn will premiere today in Thailand.  :dance2:

credits - as tagged & kookkai_pachi IG for photo #1, Nylon mag & leeya_ifnt IG for photo #2, as tagged for photo #3, & thayanid_lek IG for photo #4

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks fresh for sharing na.

He's happy and relief that he could graduate this soon and with class honors too.  He said Yaya couldn't make to his graduation, but she already sent a message to congratulate him.  There were lots of relatives, colleagues, and friends coming to congratulate him within the last couple days.  He'll have a celebration party in Khon Kaen but don't have a set date yet, and he's happy with the feedback for his movie project.

When asked about the Valentines dinner, he said there's nothing, it's just like he said before, and it's a normal meal.  About the balloon, Nadech said that the balloon floated there by itself lol.  Then, he continued to say, the end.  This year he already graduated.  He graduated in 4 years (LOL, Nadech is good in changing the subject).  He might have a good project coming up but can't reveal yet.

Thank you so much @Bubba for your translation :flowers:
Lol at Nadech's answer 'the balloon floated there by itself' :coverlaf: :loool:
Yeah, he's very good at changing the subject. Wonder what is his coming project :scratchchin:

Nadech's such a handsome captain at the Hot summer cruise event on 25th Feb.

Super handsome with beautiful smile and dimple :heart:

I watched Mr Peter Project and enjoyed it. It's quite fun and Nadech's handsome as usual :heart:
Lol at the song 'I'm the perfect one'
p/s: Anyone has watched 'Lom Son Rak'? We can see double handsome Nadech onscreen :heart:

News Thairathonline 26 February 2015  (Translated by @Space4ny. Thanks to her :thumbsup: )
"NADECH PREPARE MORLAM (Traditional Northeastern Thai music band) TO CEREBRATE HIS GRADUATION IN KHONKAEN"
Nadech admit that "Yaya" brought a big bouquet to congratulate him at home. Said many people came to congratulate him as well. And he will take his graduation gown back for a photo with his relatives in KhonKaen. And will hire MorLam to play on his cerebration day. Said Yaya's father had time so he came to congratulate him too.
We are all fin on the graduation date of a super hot actor Nadech Kugimiya when Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, his koojin sister and her family brought a big flower bouquet to congratulate him at his home. And this occasion Yaya's father flew back from oversea to congratulate him too. This make all fanclub super fin when they see the photo.
Recently we got a chance to meet Nadech when he came to Central Beauty Gallery present : Hot Summer Cruise Party at Promotion hall, first floor, Central Plaza Ladpraw shopping mall.
You make fanclub fin with photo of Yaya Urassaya brought flower to congratulate you on your graduation at home?
Nadech : "Yes krab, actually for the people who are not convenient to go to the university, my home is open for them to come and congratulate me. Apart from Yaya there are other people too, P'Da Hathairat sent me flower aunt Jim Mayurachat sent me sticky rice and fried chicken because she knew I will be very hungry, also my relatives, mom's friends and my friends that came to congratulate me." But it seem like Yaya brought flower to you very late at night?
Nadech : "it was not that late krab, it was early in the eventing when nong brought flowers to congratulate me. If you ask whether or not I like the white rose, actually I like it all whatever colours of the flower is. Nong gave me only the flowers and nothing else krab. .

We saw that all of Yaya's family came?
Nadech : "Fact is most of the people normally want to come and congratulate on the graduation day, it's one in a lifetime. On that day nong's family came. But my relative, my mom's friends and my friends also came too. And soon we going to have a cerebration in KhonKaen. I will bring my graduation gown back with me and invite all relatives from other town that didn't came to Bangkok to come and take a photo together. We will have MorLum to welcome all the guest. And we will also have blessing ceremony. Will you invite nong Yaya to cerebrate in KhonKaen too?
Nadech : "In KhonKaen will be more for family and relatives krab" .

Many people teasing you when photo of the two families was posted?
Nadech "No krab, my mom posted photo on Instagram like she normally do. Have I ever met nong's father? Yes, I met him occasionally at events because sometime he came with her. As for people who think this is seem like us being more open about our relationship. It's not like that, we are still the same. Who came to congratulate me, I also want to congratulate them back". .

Now two families have met, was the parents talk?
Nadech : " They talk as usual nothing spacial krab, they didn't ask me to look after her or anything like that krab" .

We ask because It's rarely that we see Yaya's father.
Nadech : " Um, I think it's because he has time, that's why he came" .

Is this your bad year on the chinese constellation year?
Nadech: "Bad? Actually each year has difference problem that we have to solve just like what you all knew. But it's ok krab, if we have a problem we will try to find solution. But if something we can prevent then we will prevent it first. Since the beginning of this year I haven't got sick or have something bad happen to me.".
Have you make merit to help with your bad year?
Nadech: "Nothing serious that I have to do to make my bad year better. But I listen to the believe and be more careful when I drive a car, when I travel or be more careful about my health. But I didn't thing about it that much and be paranoid."
We heard that Mea Keaw prepare to clear your schedule for a lot of marit makings.
Nadech: "Not yet krab, but we will make merit again but for now I just have to work krab"

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing! I been browsing here and there in other thread but in the end I always end up being here. I feel more comfortable here.

Anyhoo, Nadech is so handsome as a Captian. Thank you all for the picture. So many interview of Nadech but same question and answer. Nadech answer crack me up. He sure do know how to avoid the question.

Nadech and Yaya should have several magazine out for March. Waiting to see the inside picture. I'm staying away from ethaicd. I promise myself to start saving and no more Yadech stuff. Hopefully I can keep my words....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech March Sched...

คิวงานเดือน มีนาคม 2558 จ้าาา

2 มีนา - รับรางวัล TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 ที่ช่อง 3 มาลีนนท์ (ตั้งแต่เวลา 18.00 น. เป็นต้นไป )

5 มีนา - งานตลาดนัดดารา บูธลมซ่อนรัก ที่ช่อง 3 มาลีนนท์ (ตั้งแต่ช่วงเวลา 10.30 - 15.00 น. )

9 มีนา - งานเปิดตลาดนางลิ้นจี่ ที่ตลาดนางลิ้นจี่ (งานเริ่มตั้งแต่ 11.00 น. เป็นต้นไป )

10 มีนา - อัดรายการสามแซบ เทปลมซ่อนรัก ที่โพลีพลัสสตูดิโอ (ตั้งแต่เวลา 16.00 น. เป็นต้นไป )
ใครสะดวกงานไหน อย่าลืมไปให้กำลังใจน้องนะคะ และสำหรับวันอื่นๆของน้องจะเป็นคิวถ่ายละครและงานปิดอื่นค่ะ ถ้ามีการอัพเดตคิวงานเพิ่มเติมจะมาแจ้งให้ทราบอีกทีนะคะ ------------------------------------------------
[Schedule of March 2015]

2 Mar - Tv3 Fanclub Award | at Channel 3 Maleenon Tower Rama 4 | Time : 6 p.m. onwards

5 Mar - Ch3 Market Fair | at Channel 3 Maleenon Tower Rama 4 | Time : around 10.30 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.

9 Mar - Grand Opening Nang-Lin-Chee Market | at Nang-Lin-Chee Market | Time : 11.00 a.m. onwards

10 Mar - Record "3 Zaap" TV show | at Polyplus Studio | Time : 4 p.m. onwards

‪cr: ‎nadechworld‬

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,

I feel the same way.  Nothing feel like Home Sweet Home or Home is where the hearts belong.

Off topic, I just wanted to say if you are truly Yadech fans, please try to refrain from making comments that will affect Yadech and their fans.    Out of respect for Nadech and his lakorn thread, I didn't reply to comments that I felt are further from the truth.   

I planned to watch Nadech's new lakorn yesterday but because of some comments I didn't feel like watching it right now.   Those comments just dampened my spirits. 

MrsChum said:
Thank you all for sharing! I been browsing here and there in other thread but in the end I always end up being here. I feel more comfortable here.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

space4ny
Dara (star) like to say that they have to finish study first then they can have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Now you have already finish your study, will you be more open about your relationship? 
Nadech: "To tell you the true, I'm not hiding anything. We are like this always. We still have responsibilities, it's better to work together and give each other supports." .

Do you believe that real love have to be a secret? 
Nadech: "I don't have rules that if we are in a relationship we have to be open about it. If I'm going to be with someone, there will be some part that I can talk about and some that I can't"

Let's the people feel it by themselves? 
Nadech: "What they feel is up to them krab. I didn't judge by there thought or there perspective. I judge by my feeling" .

Koojin Mark-Kim are open about their relationship. People are eagerly await when will your couple will be more open? 
Nadech: "I don't know, it's depends. If I'm going to have a girlfriend, it will not be just about two of us. Because now we are public figures, this is something that the whole country want to know. It will be hard to know how to behave. If it feel right, I will do it. And if it feel wrong, I won't do it." .

Do you have a romantic side? 
Nadech: "I think every man has it. Actually we look after each other like brother and sister that really care about one another" #nadech#urassayas #nadechyaya credit pic @nyclub_pantip
hi all

donnu if this is posted already credits to spacefo ny

Ms.Zoe

So many Ps lately :coverlaf:, Na's Mr. Peter's Project movie & Mr. Peter's Project's ost "I am the Perfect one." I am thinking that Na chose the name Peter to match with Perfect & Project hmmm... :scratchchin:. I have not watched the movie yet, but I enjoy the song very much, Na's voice is soooo smooth, the beats are catchy & yes Nadech, you are the Perfect one, BBF for Ya & Ya's one of a kind guy  :coverlaf:. Even Na's new lakorn Lom Sorn Ruk, his characters in there are identical twins Pranon & Pran, what!   :yes: :shock2:.

I have not watched LSR yet. It will be quite an adjustment for me because I have not watched Na acting with other actresses besides Ya or Ya with other actors besides Na. In LSR, he pairs up with 2 actresses & here I am having adjustment issue with Na pairing up with just 1 actress & now 2 actresses...oh help me  :faint:  :coverlaf:. I remembered reading a comment in other thread about Yadechers being insecure / jealous with Na pairing up & looking good with other actresses.... :rolleyes1: :thumbdown:...yeah insecure & jealous I think NOT because I would be too busy looking at Na  :yummy: :whahuh:. To me, he always will look better than any actress (except Ya, Yadech are equally perfect) he acts/takes photo with  :yes: because I only have eyes for him  :bhehe:. It is time to support Yadech individually & their individual lakorns since RFTD had ended months ago & Na's LSR has just aired & more of Yadech's individual lakorns will air later. And of course, I want Yadech's individual lakorns to succeed :yes:.

Ok enough with my nonstop talk, here is a photo (my delusional thinking) I edited from photos I saw on IG:

gabump is so creative!

Double the cuteness or too cute to handle when cuteness is doubled, Pranon & Pran :coverlaf:

This is cute & creative! I think Dr. Pranon has a crush on Dr. Mayumi :crush: (my delusional imagination) :D.

Dr. Pranon meets Dr. Mayumi. Good looking pair of doctors :yes:

credits - as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum,

I feel the same way.  Nothing feel like Home Sweet Home or Home is where the hearts belong.

Off topic, I just wanted to say if you are truly Yadech fans, please try to refrain from making comments that will affect Yadech and their fans.    Out of respect for Nadech and his lakorn thread, I didn't reply to comments that I felt are further from the truth.   

I planned to watch Nadech's new lakorn yesterday but because of some comments I didn't feel like watching it right now.   Those comments just dampened my spirits. 

I totally agree. Nowhere is peaceful like this thread.
I really wanna support Nadech so I've watched LSR. But I don't really wanna share my opinion in the LSR thread (don't wanna involve in fan war). Where should we talk about Nadech's performance in LSR?
@Vimalee  You should watch it for Nadech. So far he plays the twins quite well. They're both smart and handsome. One is a calm, professional businessman and one is an out-going, good heart doctor :heart:
@Zoe  I actually watch LSR only for Nadech. I focus too much on Nadech to care about other actresses/actors.
It's great that he plays twins so he's onscreen almost all the time and sometimes double => too much to handle :woot2: :heart:

English sub for LSR. Thanks to Wasaha at Youtube. She's so fast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIpV-gesK3m1Pp99YB2XNw/videos

Ms.Zoe

I agree Na always know how to address the media's questions concerning about his personal life, he knows how to squeeze in the humor & his answers are very convincing :ghehe:. How come the media did not ask about the fish pillow? Why he chose to buy it? Or Why there were not any flower or chocolate for Ya :scratchhead2: So far, I only read about the big pink balloon. Or I am wrong here   :scratchchin:.

Here is a photo I edited from a creative photo by yadechlove on IG & a photo by bluezuriphoto:

My wild imagination - Ya gave her :heart: to Na & Na looks absolutely happy that she did, he even wear it by his :heart:   :yes: :D

I agree Na's dimples are so perfect. They accentuate his charming smiles. Last weekend I took selfie photos with this very cute & adorable little girl. I showed her our photos & she said in an ecstatic voice "I have bunny ears." I replied "how so?" And she smiled & said "my dimples" as she pointed them out :D. She has dimples very prominent like Na. It makes me wonder if Na's children will inherit his dimples or not :scratchhead2:.

credits - as tagged

Ms.Zoe

:flowers: thanks for the English sub video of LSR, fresh!

I know! I don't have time to even consider insecure / jealous when I am too drawn into Na :coverlaf: although I need to work on my adjustment issue, adjusting to watching Yadech acting with others. 

We could discuss Na's performance in LSR in his thread :dance2:....Oh Barry, you are too perfect for us ladies to handle :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :D.

fresh said:
I totally agree. Nowhere is peaceful like this thread.
I really wanna support Nadech so I've watched LSR. But I don't really wanna share my opinion in the LSR thread (don't wanna involve in fan war). Where should we talk about Nadech's performance in LSR?
@Vimalee  You should watch it for Nadech. So far he plays the twins quite well. They're both smart and handsome. One is a calm, professional businessman and one is an out-going, good heart doctor :heart:
@Zoe  I actually watch LSR only for Nadech. I focus too much on Nadech to care about other actresses/actors.
It's great that he plays twins so he's onscreen almost all the time and sometimes double => too much to handle :woot2: :heart:

English sub for LSR. Thanks to Wasaha at Youtube. She's so fast.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIpV-gesK3m1Pp99YB2XNw/videos

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks Zoe for your delusional pics and ideas.
I agree that we can discuss Na's performance in Na's thread then.

Can't wait to see Yadech at the TV3 Award this Monday.

VOTE: 12th KOMCHADLEUK AWARDS
Please don't forget to vote for Yadech and RFTD at http://www.komchadluek.com/vote-12/

Cr: NadechYayaVietnamFanPage
I think we can still vote without filling in phone number and email.