[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awww I am extremely happy to see these pictures even if Yaya did not attend the actual ceremony. I am just glad she made an appearance for him at his place to congratulate him. Even better with her whole family. I was a bit sad that she didn't go to support him but told myself I am sure that it was what Yadech both plan and wanted. I am happy now to see the pictures. Nadech had made it so far. Such a huge accomplishment. I wish him not but the best in all he do. Congratulations my handsome pra'ek! ❤❤❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning and thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures and clips na ka.

Awwww.....Sure make my day to wake up to these beautiful pictures of happiness, a very warm and lovely family indeed. 
The Greatest Fin Day!!! :wub:....Couldn't stop smiling :cloud9: 

Once again,  CONGRATULATION to our amazing Nadech!!!

cr:eek:riginal owner,nicenice

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
OMGggg I'm On :cloud9: :cloud9: anyone care to join me...

thanks MrsChums

i am currently in :cloud9: ...i thought only yaya and mae pla will celebrate nadech's graduation in private....i am really happy seeing daddy sperbund joining them this is my first time seeing nadech with yaya's dad in a picture together :cloud9: daddy sperbund looks like a proud father in law of nadech :cloud9: having a young multimillionaire son in law super star in his own right(like his daughter)and an honor student CUM LAUDE or MAGNA CUM LAUDE...if i am not mistaken.....SO WOW :party:

waaaaaaaaaaaa! yadech more clues and hints please looking forward for the biggest day of yadech my ultimate dream wedding(my delusional) :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks fresh for sharing na ka.

Mae Keaw or Nadech posted this picture and wrote, "@ Every FC,  wish you all have sweet dreams tonight na krub ....Good Night Krub :heart:."
:heart: :heart: :heart: love this caption from nyclub, "HAPPY ENDING :heart: :heart: "

Some fin comments ka.

Already fainted due to the very best Fin ka.
Because you're the most important person.
Will have sweet dreams that I don't want to wake up ka.
The best good night sleep and sweet dreams ever ka.
Save the best for last!
fresh said:
Look at this fin picture :woot2: :crush: :heart: :heart:
(where are Na's right hand and Ya's left hand ka?)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Lazydrama for sharing na ka.

Yaya posted this and wrote, "Congratulations to the new graduate !! A huge milestone achieved that markers the next step in your life. You do us all proud good sir!"

Awww.....that was so sweet of Yaya to post Nadech single picture and congratulate him on her IG.  From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong),  I think Yaya never posted anyone else picture on her IG except for the pictures with her only.  Nadech must be a very important, closest, best, & special person to her for her to post his single picture on her IG :pervie:  :bhehe: ...... "You know how special you are!" :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks Lazydrama for sharing na ka.

Yaya posted this and wrote, "Congratulations to the new graduate !! A huge milestone achieved that markers the next step in your life. You do us all proud good sir!"

Awww.....that was so sweet of Yaya to post Nadech single picture and congratulation him on her IG.  From what I know (correct me if I'm wrong),  Yaya never posted anyone else picture on her IG except for the pictures with her only.  Nadech must be a very important, closest, best, & special person to her for her to post his single picture on her IG :pervie:  :bhehe: ...... "You know how special you are!" :heart:

Another thing about that picture is its "one-of-a-kind" . Nadech took a selfie and send the picture specially to Yaya after he got his diploma.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Congratulations to Nadech for his graduation

Wish him all the bests for the future

Thanks ladies for l the clips and the pics

fresh

sarNie Adult
I was a bit disappointed during the day when Yaya didn't came to the ceremony but Teaw did.
But it's wonderful at the end of the day when Ya's family came to congratulate at Nadech's house. Yaya also followed and liked a lot of Na's pictures today. I like her congratulation post on IG too. She also texted or called or both texted & called to congratulate him (according o the news today).

Anyone think that Yaya and her parents came over as soon as Nadech was home (Na and Mae Keaw still in the same clothes)? The two families might have a congratulated dinner together at Na's house (I didn't see they went out for dinner like yesterday; Na's aunt also dressed nice but she didn't go to the ceremony today) ==> My delusional thought. The only thing I wondered is where's Na's Dad 
MrsChum said:

MrsChum said:
More finnn pictures

The special one comes last :heart:

credit on pic

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm so late.   Just came home from two long day of youth soccer.   Are you all still on :cloud9: ?    I hope I'm not too late to join you ladies.

Seeing Yaya's dad reminded me of the time Yaya and her dad watched DJA together the first time.  Her dad always teased her about Nadech; her dad said, " He is cute, I think he is very cute. "

MrsChum said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Keaw and Yaya both got white roses for Nadech.    I'm curious so I looked up the meaning of white roses:

White Rose:

White roses are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings, but their quiet beauty has also made them a gesture of remembrance. When the occasion calls for reverence, whether stately or somber, a bouquet of white rose is a perfect way to say, “I’m thinking of you.”

fresh said:
Let's me join you on  :cloud9:  to @MrsChum, Junyukio. That is what we're waiting for. Everyone is happy and everything is so clear  :wub:  :heart: :heart:
Yaya's Daddy rarely comes along with Yaya and Mae Pla. He only goes to important events (eg Give me 5 concert). It proves how important Nadech is to Sperbund's family :heart: :heart:

Happyyy couple :heart: :heart:  'Youknowhowspecialyouare'

Similar flowers from Na's two most important ladies

Cr: keaw_jung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meysaelee said:
Thanks for sharing na ka.

Nadech smiles sweetly with Yaya's surprise congratulation

Here's an awesome translation from space4ny na.  Thank you so much ka:  https://instagram.com/p/zbhCSqy6AP/?modal=true

"Nadech" sweetly smile "Yaya" surprise congratulation.
In the graduation ceremony of the young actor "Nadech Kugimiya", many family, closed friends and fanclub come to congratulate him. But it make a lot of people feel sad that "Yaya Urassaya" had to work and cannot come to the graduation ceremony of her koojin at the university. Nadech told us that Yaya already sent message to congratulate him. And Yaya also posted picture of Nadech and his degree certificate to congratulate him via Instagram.
Soon after, fanclub all surprise when Mea Keaw, Nadech's mother posted a very sweet photo on Instagram. Photos of Yaya and Nadech, which she came to congratulate him at his place. This time all the NY FC are fin no less than Nadech for sure.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Oh come on Yadechers!  It wouldn't be right if Yaya wasn't part of this special day for Nadech, they are "siblings" and best friends after all no?!  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: Congratulations to Nadech.  Now just waiting for the biggest celebration!  "Delusional"  Thanks members!  :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Lovely, thanks for sharing your wonderfull MV na ka.  The pictures and songs are so beautiful.  I like it!

So cute......

Congratulations!!!

cr:as tagged,khampajjsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-Cu230psA
cr:nyalwaysfb