[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
dariey said:
me as someone who appreciate this lakorn storyline and japanese culture, i feel proud of this team.

Japan Tourism Authority will present special award for Rising Sun as promoting their country tourism.
cr ndk
Thanks@ dariey for this great news, so proud of RS team ka
Thanks all ladies/ gentlemen for your sharing.
And Special thanks @ YK for writing another NY ff for us, so real and cute na.

Super Lovey-Dovey Couple with Puppy eyes ;)

Fun .. Fin .. Fin.. Fainted the Fan ;)

I'm gonna watching them again... Miss NY ..

Cr. Kamolthipning, usa_jeaw, Support_Yaya, lays, p_jongrak

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much dariey for sharing the good news.

Congratulations to the Rising Sun team from the producers, directors, cast and crew and everyone involved with this project.   The special award had already been delivered to the resident of the Thai ambassador in Japan.

@dariey, like you, I also appreciate this lakorn because of its story line and cultures, beautiful scenery and cast.

dariey said:
me as someone who appreciate this lakorn storyline and japanese culture, i feel proud of this team.

Japan Tourism Authority will present special award for Rising Sun as promoting their country tourism.
cr ndk

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Yk, thanks again for your mini fan fic :heart: :flowers:
Thanks everyone for sharing photos, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
I love the Lays CF. Yadech're so sweet and cute. Love Nadech with 'Yaaaaa'  :spin:  :spin:   :heart: :heart:
@Dariey, Vimalee, I really like RFTD. Yadech did a very good job and all the cast too.
Congratulations to the Rising sun team!

Does anyone know where Yadech have been yesterday and today? I didn't see any new pics of them. I think Mae Keaw only posted old pics too.
I really miss them :cry1: So I try to find their old videos. Please don't mind if I post these again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84411374&x-yt-ts=1421828030&v=rQj8XbgdjWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9OOQaDFlU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421828030&x-yt-cl=84411374&v=Yn3lXf6zVv8#t=12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAbhJJb27DY

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum already posted this article, but here's another good translation.

Thank you to space4ny for her times and efforts...really appreciated it!

Yaya like Nadech with beard.

Lately we see Nadech Kukimiya grew beard out just a bit. Ohhhhh it's trilled us a little ei ei. But how did Koo Jin "Yaya Urassaya", feel about her closest brother's darker look with beard?

Yaya :  "P'Nadech with beard?     I think he look sexy and a bit of bad boy, it's good ka.   I see him with this look quite often na ka. Because he is a man, so his beard grow quite fast. But I like this look ka, because he is veryyyyyyyyyy handsome (smile).

He is already handsome without beard.   But when he had beard he look even more handsome and different ka.

Whaaa.... we are not sure that "Nadech" growing beard because of character of Nai Sing in lakorn "Tarm Rak Keun Jai" or because he want to please "Nong Yaya" ka.
credit NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's the picture of the Rising Sun Series receiving the Special Award from Japan (JNTO).     

Again, congratulations to Thailand and the RS team.    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Here's the picture of the Rising Sun Series receiving the Special Award from Japan (JNTO).     

Again, congratulations to Thailand and the RS team.    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

credit as tagged
Thank you Vimalee! Congrats to all the RS team :clap: . Why Only see the supporting dara, what happen to all the pek and nek?

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
This one already posted by @meysaelee ka.
Here's Eng sub of Nadech's Six packs goal from Nadechpantip. Pls turn on CC

http://youtu.be/4VocxAyLStE

Ah ha, after watching his interview, I am on C9 ka, even though he did not mention anything related to Yaya, but his answer made my mind' s so delusional kinda like @ Vimalee's comment.
Nadech kept asking Yaya to make sweet cakes for him,
Of course, lovely sweetie Yaya will serve him some cakes,
He kept asking, she kept making....Then he gained his weight and Yaya decided to stop giving him her cakes.
He pleaded that he gained his weight to protect himself from Women lol not because he ate too much cakes.
Ya's still not let him eat so he must set his goal to have 6 packs lol..
Staying 6 packs, being able to ask for her cooking ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech's schedule updates

Yaya's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 2    --    Attending Daradaily The Great Awards #4 at Aksra Theatre King Power around 5:00 pm.
Feb. 5    --    Presenter Event for the  new product (more detail will be updated).
Feb. 6    --    Japan Expo Event in Thailand 2015 at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon.

Nadech's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 4   --    Presenter Event for juice drink (if Fruitamin) at Fashion Hall, 1st floor, Siam Paragon from 4 - 6pm.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone...

cr:as tagged, urassayaclub.com, NDW

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Yadech's schedule updates

Yaya's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 2    --    Attending Daradaily The Great Awards #4 at Aksra Theatre King Power around 5:00 pm.
Feb. 5    --    Presenter Event for the  new product (more detail will be updated).
Feb. 6    --    Japan Expo Event in Thailand 2015 at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon.

Nadech's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 4   --    Presenter Event for juice drink (if Fruitamin) at Fashion Hall, 1st floor, Siam Paragon from 4 - 6pm.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone...

cr:as tagged, urassayaclub.com, NDW
So poor of me T_T !!

I will be after those event on Bangkok !!! So sad so mad !!!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:

Thanks @ YK for sharing those pics. The story's very touch.
Here is the translation from @ space4ny IG. Truly thankful to her/him for fast translating ka.
I'm feel deep in my heart, he's really an golden boy with heart of gold.
Get well soon puppy to join into your new familyka.

space4ny Repost from @keaw_jung (Nadech's mom) 
@everyoneFC Yesterday, a puppy was struggling in the brush near wakeboard park. Don't know what bite out one of it's leg. The owner said that he doesn't have money to treat and take care the puppy. My son saw and have a teary eye. Feeling sorry for the puppy, he brought the puppy to Animal hospital. Now it safe and the veterinarian is keeping an eye on him and try to find a cause of it's injury. Will be days before it completely healed. My son told me that he will taking care of this puppy for all it's life. Even though he have an allergy.......feel so sorry for the puppy and very sad. Hope it will get well soon krub. So we can bring the puppy home and it will become our new family member. #as for me I feel the same with my son. And rejoice with him. Hope the puppy will get better soon na krub....️️️️#nadech #keaw_jung