[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Yadech's 2nd Marie Claire magazine cover :spin:

Here is the 1st cover (it has been posted before but I will post again to complete the set of covers hehe ^_^)

Two covers to decide, decision decision :D

Credits - yadechlove for edit & marieclaire_th for cover photos

Zoe, Personally I like the cover no. 1 with Nadech's front view and Yaya smiling and adoring her man. But it doesn't matter because all I can see in both covers are: 

" Marie Clair"
" Wedding special"
" Nadech and Yaya"
" Fall in love"

:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
chaitra, I like cover No. 1 too. Yaya's sweet soft smile is a little sweeter than Nadech's closed eyes (not sure what to call it at the moment) on cover No. 2. If he smiles it would make a big difference.

chaitra said:
Zoe, Personally I like the cover no. 1 with Nadech's front view and Yaya's smiling and adoring her man. But it doesn't matter because all I can see in both covers is 

" Marie Clair"
" Wedding special"
" Nadech and Yaya"
" Fall in love"

:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank @Zoe for beautiful NY Marie Claire covers.
I like your confession @chai. It's so hard to watch them with other actress/actor. But I'll try to watch their individual lakorns to support them. Hope they'll have new projects together soon.
@chai, I like the 1st Marie Claire cover too. I hope those special words can help you inspire a super romantic NY fan fic :heart:
@Zoe, I agree with you ka

Ms.Zoe

On No. 1 cover, Yaya is whispering I LOVE YOU BABY to Nadech's ear :D.

Haha I did wrote down No. 2 cover instead of No.1 cover, the whole performance of Yadech's Give me 5 concert ecstasy still has not wear off yet.

sheillalin

sarNie Egg
Trank so much Bubba for your translation.

Muchas Gracias Bubba!!   :dance1: 
bubba said:

N:    Wow.....wow.....wow..... Do you ever think that it's going to be like this?  We knew each other for a long time, 5 years.  We're touching alot today.  (Reaching for Yaya) come closer to me.  Thank you nong Yaya for the honor to come here.

Y:    Thanks to you too,  For the first year we worked together, we didn't even talk na ka.  We started to speak to each other at the 2nd lakorn.

N:    I don't dare to speak to nong (you)........I felt that I didn't deserve......

Y:    You're sweating.

N:    The first lakorn we met is DJA, that when we knew each other for the first time.  I'm from Khon Kaen and can't speak English very well, so I won't dare to speak to you until the 2nd lakorn GRGR na krub.  We learned more about each other until today we know each other better (very loud cheers).  There are gifts for Yaya (so they went to accept the flowers from the audience).

Y:     Really, I have to thank you so much pe Nadech for inviting me here.  I'm happy.

N:     I want to thank the fans for being here.

Y:     Today, I can see clearly that there are a lot of people came to support pe Nadech and everybody.  I felt so lucky to also be the one to receive the love from everyone here. (loud cheers)

N:     Oh.....From now on, Yaya will receive the love from me  (very loud cheers but  Yaya didn't hear it so Nadech repeated it again which earned double loud cheers).

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

Ms.Zoe

Yes, oops thanks for the asking! I have lost my mind. There are so much to say, want, and think for this couple that I could not keep a sane mind.

fresh said:
Did you mean the 1st cover? Yaya's smile is so sweet

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Yes, oops thanks for the asking! I have lost my mind. There are so much to say, want, and think for this couple that I could not keep a sane mind.

Oh! I 1000% agree with you Zoe.

I have so much to say and think and I don't find the proper words to express what I'm feeling to calm myself. Its like we are stuck on cloud 9 because Yadech have stolen our return ticket and we are not allowed to get back on the plane to come down to earth. Hahahahaha. :heart:

In spite of going crazy I'm able to sleep peacefully at night just by knowing Yadech are together. Good night for today Yadechers.  :locked:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
You're very welcome everyone :grouphug: .

Awww.....another nice compliment to our beautiful young lady with the heart of gold from Tata....

Tata posted this picture and wrote,  Nong Yaya is so cute. (So in Love with U cutie pie!).  Both of us are so glad to have an opportunity to meet you at Give Me5 concert.  If the doctor and I have a daughter, we would want her to be talented, cute, beautiful and charming just like you na ka  :heart:  xoxo

cr:tataamitayoung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation.  Yaya is such a beautiful person inside and out.  So proud of her.

A cute rehearsal picture.  They're so dedicated and determined to do well and they succeeded! :thumbsup:
:heart: the caption on this picture........"Before they become 'Crazy in love' :heart: ."

Awwww......mae Keaw is so proud and happy that her son can sleep comfortably without worrying...... :heart:

cr:as tagged & kwanoui

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
RakLakornNYK - both photos you posted of Yaya at page 1029 aren't from new [SIZE=11pt]mag photoshoots[/SIZE]. As m9 said the second one is from Traveller Companion mag with Yadech last year. And the first one is from an individual [SIZE=11pt]photoshoot of Yaya....from previous years too. [/SIZE]

fresh - please don't forget that if everything goes as schedule Yadech has at least one event next month in the Winter Love Festival as bubba translated in the page below...yadechers are quite spoiled fans...so let's enjoy October to the fullest first since there were and there are so much things for us to enjoy.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-968

Junyukio - I am sorry but fastbeam has my full support to hunt down that jelly fish. This year Yaya had a injury on her knee filming RFTD and afterwards she was still willing to try to do an action scene even without previous training for it, lost her voice and so on...so that jelly fish... :numchuck: :gungirl: :whip:  :arrg: :ninja: well I said already that do keep my worries about Yaya and Nadech's health to myself...but sometimes it is difficult to do that.....for instance, sometimes some will notice that Nadech sneezes or cough when he has a flu or has allergies effects...but the thing with Yaya is that she doesn't look sick even being sick...so if nobody says nothing about it or catch her quick sneeze or cough once in a while...really few people will notice when she is not feeling well....in the concert our girl adrenalin was high.....but of course her leg is worse now (and to added it in the merit event she sat traditionally as well)....so if she can't take a break to heal or film more scenes sitting....then going to the hospital to take out the inflammation with an injection may happen latter on....so no I am not ready to forgiveness yet :cheer: ….go fastbeam go… :cheer: but please forgive it Junyukio…forgiveness is a good thing :wink: ….for me it will take some time to reach that though :teary: …. :cry: after all Yaya and Nadech's efforts to pratice everything...it is so beautiful.... :lmao: ....but the jelly fish is a total outsider being to all that in my book. :girlmad:

Bong Mao and Ms.Zoe – Thank you very much for sharing Marie Claire’s covers…they are really working hard to sold out…I mean a wedding special mag theme…a title Fall in love…and NY…aside from the 356 ideas for the bride to be…. :spin:

naya - Thank you for posting a bit more of the Give me 5 guys under rain….last time I saw guys wearing white under the rain was in that  video clip of Backstreet Boys for Quit playing games with my heart music…that long ago…. :hide:

Of all fruits an apple flavor CM for Nadech….I won’t even comment about that. :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvWWI1DWaTQ
Credits to cpmeiji

Give me 5 concert had a stressful preparation for everyone, so it’s nice that almost everything worked out in both rounds (some things were different between the two rounds, like for instance the short shirt part...Barry did quite fast in the afternoon round, but Yaya had to help him in the night round ).  Fans had fun there…and I am still rewatch and watching videos…as well as seeing photos….can’t talk about the concert yet…still having fun with it. :weee: :dance2: :dance3: :woot2: :rockon: :bopping:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the translations @vimalee and @bubba!! Spoiling us with so much loving posts!!! also thanks to everyone who shared the awesome pictures and vids! Also spoiling us with sweet photos and vids to stare at! Thank you so much! :thanks:

@MrsChum I got BedRoom's song Mai Bauk Ter an both Tata's songs Chun Ruk Ter and Proong Nee... Mai Sai. In love with them. You know? It would be a dream if they released Yadech's covers. I love listening to their voices. Their voices fit each other like how both fit each other.

I can't tell you guys how much I've been repeating fancams today. One of my friends caught me on what I was watching, and she thought they looked so cute together. She said that they looked more than boyfriend and girlfriend! AGREED! I was crying "YEAS!" inside! XD

The Marie Claire magazine covers look great! It looks like they are taking turns to kiss each other hehehehehehe! Yaya's going to kiss Nadech's ear or cheek, while Nadech is going to kiss Yaya's lips or cheek. Maybe a sniff kiss? Idk... Let them do whatever they want to each other :cloud9: :heart: :heart:

rehann

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
Thank you everybody  :thanks:  :flowers: 
Fresh I'm certain that it's Nadech as "Khap" is used by males.. Also, when a reporter asked Nadech if he has IG account, Nadech said that he would check Mae Keaw's IG to see what she's posted, to read comments also sometimes he would post pics himself!!

:welcome1:  back rehann yearoo thai-lakorn-fan-forever

Yaya has posted this pic. I guess NOBODY has got over this performance yet  :bhehe: 

thanks for warm welcome dear.... :kiss:

i can understand about 80% thai but can't read them.... wish i can learn how to read them :weep:

rehann

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
CONFESSION

1. Being a girl myself, I totally get Yaya. I know Nadech means everything to her and she herself has expressed this on numerous occasion. Due to this fact, I am eagerly waiting for her lakorn NNS because I want to see Yaya in her new Avatar. I dont mind seeing her with other guys because I want her to grow in the industry and be No.1 forever.

2. I hate this, but when it comes to Nadech its a different story. Confession: I cant really watch him with other ladies apart from Yaya. I am never like this. I do want him to excel in the industry like Yaya, be No.1 forever and work with others to gain more experience. I do. Really :secret: . 

But every time I see him in his new lakorn photos or scenes of his old lakorn RP with Kim, something just doesn't feel right :shutup: . I hate this feeling because those were never my intentions :shrug: . No matter how much i ignore this I never seem to get over watching him with others :facepalm: . The reason for this is because Nadech is (was)  tooo private about Yaya. He has the capability to turn a statement however he wants. SO I just want him for our Yaya and no one else. 

3.The directors know what fans like in him, like his to-die-for stares or hugs or cheesy dialogues,etc so obviously they will make him do this with his new heroines. The new couple will have their own fans trying to link the couple and what not. I dont hate any heroines but  I was scared what if Nadech is able to recreate "The Yadech factor" with someone else :eyetwitch: . But I forgot that Yadech factor need both Nadech and Yaya :secret: .

Pheww :phew: !!! Im glad I got over this. Nadech made sure each and everyone heard him loud and clear about what Yaya means to him and how crazy he is about our girl :rockon: . Balance restored :wink: . Now I absolutely don't mind watching him with other actresses. Will definitely watch LSR ( If the story keeps me going). Dont get me wrong, I always prefer Nadech's actions over his words and we all could see how much he cares for her and we knew she was special to him. But they always had the brother-sister trump card and they could have cashed it in anytime they wanted. And I really wanted to see him declare his love for her you know... Im super duper happy I got to see it this soon.

4.The problem/advantage is that Nadech has a unique face. His face is long and SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW this face suits every other face. Nadech can make any girl look good standing next to him. He can carry off any heroine as his partner so obviously they will look good on screen and this would fuel my insecurities even if I dint want it to and would make me not watch his lakorn with "Others".

But now after Give me 5 concert I am one satisfied soul :worthy:  For the first time "Off-screen" Yadech have surpassed "On-screen" Yadech and I'm glad this happened coz I really want to see Nadech in his twin role?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

P.s Both Nadech and Yaya are extremely talented. If he has unique face, she herself is universal.She can carry off any style, any genre. Both can carry off any type of character. They really are best suited for each other and of course to achieve Yadech factor we need to have both of them. 
ohhh dear Chaitra... i understand ur feeling....

Same to me i put NNS in my waiting list but not LSR... i really can't lie to myself... i really can't watch Nadech with other heroin...
it's just me or what i don't know... when Yaya with other hero i feel that it's a pro act but when Nadech with other heroin it's feel sour... not that i said that Nadech flirt with his new heroin but just that my heart don't like it...

i'm not afraid if they have another koo-jin or what but i just don't like it... for me even there no Yadech anymore i will just love them n not anyone else...

Even if the new heroin is Taew... i love Taew but when she with Nadech... uff i can't help my heart...
congrats to u as u can get over it... but me :facepalm:

p/s~their bro-sis trump card is invisible to me... don't know why :scratchhead2: :p

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Yadech's 2nd Marie Claire magazine cover :spin:

Here is the 1st cover (it has been posted before but I will post again to complete the set of covers hehe ^_^)

Two covers to decide, decision decision :D

Credits - yadechlove for edit & marieclaire_th for cover photos
ufff thanks Ms zoe... i love all of them.. :woot:
especially the first one... i love the way Nadech close his eyes... show the emotion, the passionate love he have for Yaya.... while Yaya's expression was uff... 'like world knew i'm yours'.... hahaha rehann with her delusion mind :dance2: :pervie: