[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
FOund this on Kimmy FB page and i just like to share it with you girlz LOL

CR: Kim FB
[img=[URL="https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/393016_474045892631999_1850271137_n.jpg%5D"]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/393016_474045892631999_1850271137_n.jpg][/URL]

Guest at da end Pit will chose Don over Tae and Don will chose Pit over Ravee hehehehe there is no happy ending in RP :rofl: :rofl:
Lol Hilarious!!!!! Lmao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kayla said:
So I got bored today and felt artsy so made some banners!! Feel free to use any of these if you'd like. :cheer:

Go Go RP!! Friday is getting near everyone!!!

Wow u have such a great talent! I wish i was tat good hehehe! I like them all!

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Wow u have such a great talent! I wish i was tat good hehehe! I like them all!
Aww thanks! I'm going to find time and do some animated banners this weekend. My laptop got stolen a while back so I haven't been photoshopping as much, but recently I got PS downloaded again and RP got me back into my artsy old self :)

knights2010

sarNie Egg
rewatching episode 6. whenever i get to the scene of puwadon taking a bath before raping thae i keep laughing cuz he looks like a lil kid taking a bubble bath. XDDD his baby face with the bubbles were too cute. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
แรงปรารถนา มี 12 ตอน อวสาน 27 มกราคมนี้ 
อาจจะไม่ทันได้ชนก็ได้ ที่ชนแบบจังๆน่าจะเป็นเรื่องใหม่มากกว่า
Raeng Pratana will finished on the 27th January 2013
http://pantip.com/topic/30034029

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I've been so addicted and couldn't resist reading the episode or part summaries. When I got to one part I literally squealed like a fangirl! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled lol...

The latest summary part indicates that Pitaya did love Tae. 

She talks about how she wouldn't have done those stupid things if she can turn back time and eventually asks him if there is something he wanted to fix in the past and he says, 

Pit: "If I can go back in time, I would do what I was was to afraid to do at that time."
Tae: What?
Pit: Do what my heart desires

He looked her in the eyes filled with meaning, she waits to hear, her heart beating unusually fast

"but we can't turn back time, so what is important to me is the present, and I will do my best at it."

Pittaya slowly moves his hand to grab hers and gives her a warming smiles, she smiles back at him in their hearts they are very contented. They stand out on the balcony watching the stars happily together."

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I've been so addicted and couldn't resist reading the episode or part summaries. When I got to one part I literally squealed like a fangirl! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled lol...

She talks about how she wouldn't have done those stupid things if she can turn back time and eventually asks him if there is something he wanted to fix in the past and he says, 

Pit: "If I can go back in time, I would do what I was was to afraid to do at that time."

He looked her in the eyes filled with meaning, she waits to hear, her heart beating unusually fast

"but we can't turn back time, so what is important to me is the present, and I will do my best at it."

Pittaya slowly moves his hand to grab hers and gives her a warming smiles, she smiles back at him in their hearts they are very contented. They stand out on the balcony watching the stars happily together."

TINA!!! I was wondering when you gonna show up!!! LOL  :welcome1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
knights2010 said:
rewatching episode 6. whenever i get to the scene of puwadon taking a bath before raping thae i keep laughing cuz he looks like a lil kid taking a bubble bath. XDDD his baby face with the bubbles were too cute. lol

I was thinking the same! Alex and his babyface. And who the hecks take a bath before putting in action?? :loool:

He deserved to be beaten up by Pit for that dumb move. Adon is so not smart on that scene. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Thanks for the spoiler!! Can't wait for that scene. A balcony? Hmmm...I wonder if Mr.Pittbull designed a country home for him and Tae!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can go watch that concert (above) of Kim and Nadech? They both look so good together! So happy to see so many fans supporting them!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Does anyone know where I can go what that concert (above) of Kim and Nadech? They both look so good together! So happy to see so many fans supporting them!
You ask too late Kayla. They finish with the concert today.