[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
OMG i love the teaser... so Khun Ton will lost his memory? he will forget his Jay?? :no: that heartwreching!! :cry: what i love the most is the last bit of the teaser when Jay said 'i don't have power anymore to hold u back Khun Ton' :cry: Poor Jay... Look like Rak boon 2 : Roy ruk Raeng Marn is much more intense than part 1. Oh my i'm so excited :woot: ... a day before airing i'm gonna make a marathon for Part 1 :dance2: :dance2: .

anyway anyone know... who gonna sub this one? will anonyblue sub this like part 1? anyone know?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dang this season sounds more angsty for our otp (I LIKE ANGSTso bring it on! \o/ ) 
the first season didn't focus enough on Lapin/Jay imo

rehann

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
You should watch part 1, I finished it in one day and I loved Margie with Mike. :)

FYI everyone, this will air July 8 :)
i watched it... sorry i mean to had a marathon of watching Part 1 all over again :wink:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just finished part 1....Wish there was more pra'nang scenes but they had good scenes

What is part 2 summary? p'k loses his memory?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Tina. I can't believe you translated that long long long summary. I was hoping for a baby in this lakorn lol

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
@fun Maybe they will get a baby even though it wasn't writen in the summary 'cause from Margie charater chart, it said she was hoping to get a baby.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I try to read it all but I end up skimming towards the end... In the summary did it mention his amnesia?