[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

fresh

sarNie Adult
lol we really got 2 mins of Dalice together in the end. How many times did Dalice actually have good conversations about themselves (not about Alan or others) during 12Ep? Someone should put Dalice scenes together to see how many mins we got. So disappointed with Anne's production. What did they do for 3 years?

Rita

Nadech <3
tbh, i do think this is the worst NY lakorn. it just wasn't that good...too many side stories. but im happy with the kiss scenes in the ending, those were hella lit. i want to see BTS when they were actually filming it.

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
The last episode was a good one BUTTTT the drama overall was so disappointing!!! There were not enough Dalice scenes in the drama and there was way too much of a storyline with other characters!! Anne should have focused on Dawin and Yaya's relationship as princess/bodyguard rather than the other factors that make their relationship difficult. I feel like they used NY to promote other actors/actresses in this drama and that is so disappointing! Editing made things even worst as well! I fell like all I watching was Kate try to manipulate everything and Dawin and Alice were just there to give the little romantic vibe. This drama NEEDS to be re-edited!!!

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
The dance scene with the open mouth was HOT, but that Damon light is is distracting. The kiss scenes I’ll take all of it lol. It’s a wrap guys nooooo I can’t believe it!! No more of them for years to come....ohh wait they have a movie out together. Need to see that.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
This was my first NaYa drama and what a major disappointment. The MV made me wanna watch this so much but im sad it came to this. Only thing i loved was the scenery. My main prob with this drama was not the story but the way impt scenes were excluded and edited. WHAT A PITY REALLY.

Not sure if i will/can watch with eng subs but i wanna thank all for translating scenes these few weeks.