[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Allan telling Will he doesn't believe the person who's hurting her (Will) will take good care of her.

Now it's Kate turn to ask Dawin. lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Poor Alice !!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: She indirectly confessed to King Henri that she loves Dawin by asking him if it is possible for the future crown princess to marry an ordinary man. Then King Hneri immediately knows that Alice love Dawin. He said that Alice can't marry him because the situation right now is different than her father. To solve the problem, he called to Dawin's boss to bring him back in Thailand, the reason why Alice was looking for Dawin because it's her fault if he has to go back......and she will lose him.... :crybaby2:

Btw....they cut out this scene hahah

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
As sad as the scene was, Alice kept rubbin her face on Dawin's and his expression was like "can u get the freaking hat off my face?" Lol!!!

And they cut another fav scene where she was on the ground and D was looking at her on his knees. Omg so pissed!
Omg again dammit!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Allan telling Will he knows about him and Kate. He also know about him and Don (sp?) the gold broker/dealer. Will is still lieing like it's a misunderstanding.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Did they cut the part when Dalice kneeled down? So heartbreaking :crybaby2:
but I get Davin came back to Thailand is a trap to catch the culprit

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
As sad as the scene was, Alice kept rubbin her face on Dawin's and his expression was like "can u get the freaking hat off my face?" Lol!!!

And they cut another fav scene where she was on the ground and D was looking at her on his knees. Omg so pissed!
I didn't even realise until I read your comment :BangHead:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Dawin telling Kate, I am gone, but you're still here. Don't give up, don't allow the person you love to marry someone else.

Kate is 1 step ahead of you Dawin...not falling for it.
Now we know who is the best mastermind here :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Kate thinks that she's intelligent. Dawin: HOLD MY BEERRRRRRRRR :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: