[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT:eek::love:
Why are Chinese viewers getting better bts scenes lol. it's not fair xD
View attachment 15102
Cr shaico1022
Never have I stared this long at two people kissing before :risas3: and why am I blushing at this scene? I am an adult and will be the first one with the dirty mind, but this is just so :love:. Seeing sweetness from them either from lakorn or real life never gets old.
My man worked so hard for that body :coleman::love:
Love you girl, but that' s my man in Thai drama land. LOL.:love:

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
YES! Finally... a good lakorn with NY! Sailub Salub Lang's story line was not a very good one in my opinion.

So exciting to see all the sweeet scenesssss. Yaya is definitely Princess Alice :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Go look at Sompelo ig story, they'll tell you when Anne has appeared hahahah

NY will be on the morning show at 8:15 too. So, soonish ahahha LR all day. I'm finishing my 2 re-run.
We will not gonna sleep looool, 00.20am in France.....Yaya said that even the cast doesn't know how will be Likit rak so NY have discovered at the same time like us this 1st episode so it's very good that they will be on the morning show today / tomorrow (depending on your time zone lol) to have their feedback.

Anne appeared at least 3 times lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
We will not gonna sleep looool, 00.20am in France.....Yaya said that even the cast doesn't know how will be Likit rak so NY have discovered at the same time like us this 1st episode so it's very good that they will be on the morning show today / tomorrow (depending on your time zone lol) to have their feedback.

Anne appeared at least 3 times lol

She had to have appeared as Yaya's body double again while Princess Alice jumped off of the boat coz there are bts of Anne in that pink gown hahahaah She's SO funny! I heard that the voice of the gypsy could maybe Anne too or maybe someone else in the crew. I saw the crew members teasing about that voice ahahha everyone even the team are SO excited to see LR. They're hilarious hahahaa I think we'll see the crew again when they go back to Holy Sauce ahhaaha maybe Cat then.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Go look at Sompelo ig story, they'll tell you when Anne has appeared hahahah

NY will be on the morning show at 8:15 too. So, soonish ahahha LR all day. I'm finishing my 2 re-run.
I'll be watching from work :sad6: but will not watch LR live since I need no distraction.

As for Ann, going forward for all her lakorns, she really needs to pull a Stan Lee and appeared in all like he did and will do for his Marvel movies.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what did the lady say to Davin about his destiny with Alice? I’m watching again with HD quality. So happy