[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
 @Junyukio, it's a magical magnetic ring alright haha.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone with this heartwarming picture....
After work, they happily walked side by side having an enjoyable conversation with each other....such a good looking couple :heart:

cr:as tagged

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
 @Junyukio, it's a magical magnetic ring alright haha.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone with this heartwarming picture....
After work, they happily walked side by side having an enjoyable conversation with each other....such a good looking couple :heart:

awww... good looking people walking together  :cheer:
they are one gorgeous looking couple  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Their cuteness is effortless. They look cute together just be doing something simple like merely talking to each other. Yaya makes such a beautiful princess. Anne the princess of ET in my heart. Yaya the princess in Nadech's heart haha too cheesy of me.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya posted this with a caption, "Then my dream comes true ... Finally, the tiara is mine !!! hehe.  The tiara is amazingly beautiful today ka @ 1_suriyon.  I like this picture very much ka."

cr:as tagged,urassayas

Simply beautiful.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR3Y3YZjXr8
cr:urassayaclub

fresh

sarNie Adult
Princess Yaya is so beautiful and elegant :heart: 
Can't wait when they start filming :dance2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQDK2yzKoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNsJNFO6NE8

Happy weekend with NY first kiss - underwater kiss between Fai and Jeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6pmyqTOM-I
You can find more update on NYinterFC channel (FB: https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/)

poopam12

sarNie Egg
Hi NY fans, today has a little update of LLSR.

Finally we know writer of LLSR, his name is Term Chanintorn (Sanctuary) He's writer and director. His last lakorn is Sapai Jao (Director).

And he also director of LLSR of Dom-Cherry version too. so i don't worry about story anymore because he ever direct comedy lakorn before ( Sapai Jao is very good period-comedy lakorn) and P'Num (director) ever direct comedy lakorn as Dao Reung. Can't wait for LLSR 2016.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much na ka Khune poopam for this latest update!

I'm glad to hear that the script writer for NY version is the same director for the old version.    Also, it's nice to know that he was a director for Sapai Jao; that was the last lakorn I watched in 2015 and I really enjoyed it very much.     Coincidentally, I just started watching Dao Reung, directed by Pe Num yesterday, and I was having a great time.    Now looking forward to LLSR 2016 version!

poopam12 said:
Hi NY fans, today has a little update of LLSR.

Finally we know writer of LLSR, his name is Term Chanintorn (Sanctuary) He's writer and director. His last lakorn is Sapai Jao (Director).

And he also director of LLSR of Dom-Cherry version too. so i don't worry about story anymore because he ever direct comedy lakorn before ( Sapai Jao is very good period-comedy lakorn) and P'Num (director) ever direct comedy lakorn as Dao Reung. Can't wait for LLSR 2016.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Poopam, thank you so much for the info! I like both the remake of Salai Jao and LLSR Dom & Cherry's version so I'm glad this remake is in good hands. I LOVE comedies, my favorite genre actually. My excitement for this lakorn has increased.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Princess Yaya as a normal citizen enjoying a train ride, looking forward to the future & with her one of a kind infinity/bow ring :coverlaf:

P.s. In the video above posted by fresh, I believe Ya sang the Habanera song from the opera Carmen if anyone wonders what song she sang.

Cr to urassayas IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@poopam, welcome and thanks for the update ka.
@fresh, thanks so much for always sharing the engsub clips na ka.
@lovepapupi, Yaya is so pretty in Me Plus CF.  Thanks for sharing ka.
@Ms.Zoe, I know right and thanks for sharing na ka.

Nadech went rock climbing....Aha..... his kalayanamit with him...?

Vogue Thailand, PURE photobook by TADA VARICH,
Unseen Art of Beauties, Special Charity Project. Coming soon

cr:as tagged,nyclub

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
Hi girls,

a newbie here but I have been stalking NY topics since all of you are still in the Rising Sun forums  :wink:
Most of the time, I only lurking in instagram and fin by myself  :bhehe:

So I decided to join today since it's bit quite lately and they'll continue filming this February as well.

Anyway, not related to LLSR but to NY. I saw fan posted this pic on IG then noticed P'Gu, Nadech's manager (his IG name is gukanutt), comment on this and seem make fan fin about it  :bhehe:

Also this... not sure wht is it about haha. But lot of fan regramm it haha

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi :hiya: @ayoepan & glad to see your first post :dance2:,

I think the first photo has something to do with the pig plush toy :coverlaf:. Each of them have a pig plush toy of their own. I have no clue on the second photo.

@Junyukio, I remember that you have posted a post about the pig plush toy :lol:.

ayoepan said:
Hi girls,

a newbie here but I have been stalking NY topics since all of you are still in the Rising Sun forums  :wink:
Most of the time, I only lurking in instagram and fin by myself  :bhehe:

So I decided to join today since it's bit quite lately and they'll continue filming this February as well.

Anyway, not related to LLSR but to NY. I saw fan posted this pic on IG then noticed P'Gu, Nadech's manager (his IG name is gukanutt), comment on this and seem make fan fin about it  :bhehe:

Also this... not sure wht is it about haha. But lot of fan regramm it haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

can any one clarify this..... :scratchhead2:  if this is true?thanks :scratchhead2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBRef7skv8F/?taken-by=ka.ta_love_ny

Die-hard fans have big smile when Yaya revealed her current status after Nadech said he wants to get married with her
After Nadech joined a TV show and said that if he gets married, he will get married with Yaya only. This makes all die-hard fans Jin so much. But Yaya said that she never know this before. She revealed that her current relationship status with him stays the same. Nadech is her closest person. And for the ring that she wears is not couple ring. It is her lucky ring that she wears it since she first came into ET industry. And she never wears it on her Pinky finger like Nadech's because it is too loose. For Nadech's ring, she thought that he might wear it to enhance his fashion style. Nadech also used to reveal like this that he is a grown up so he wants to improve his dress up style a little bit. When he went to England, Yaya complimented him that he was handsome. But although Nadech changes his dress up style to look more likely a grown up, he keep confirm that his love life stays the same!!! .
#nadech #nadechyaya #urassayas #NYinterFC