[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
When is the time Sathit would find out that Jee is intoxicated while hit Tiew? Is the truth gonna leaked out? at first, I thought this gonna happen in ep. 13 but then It's not. If you have any clue about this please reply to this. I'll be really disappointed to death if Sathit never found out about it in the lakorn and also never found out that Jee is a virgin and never cheat on his sister. Btw, besides Sitta's dead scene, I actually enjoy Jee's dance moves in flapper dress before she got a headache and fall.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You guys are fast! It's 11:52pm here & I'm finally starting today's episode. Adult life sucks! Zombie mode tomorrow.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Is it crazy that I want another lakorn about Piak's child. And how he brings home a girl and Piak just goes crazy on the child and says "you don't love me anymore." HAHAHA I just realized how Piak is the making of all bad lakorn mothers. I swear Chayan will be like the very chill dad talking to the mom and easing her up. I already pity Piak's unborn child.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
My knowledge in Thai language is very limited but it seems like Kim said she's dying to know what's gonna happen, she said she asked mark and yaya but they didn't tell her lmao kim is so adorable!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My knowledge in Thai language is very limited but it seems like Kim said she's dying to know what's gonna happen, she said she asked mark and yaya but they didn't tell her lmao kim is so adorable!
OMG! Isn't Kim the cutest? She even pestered Mark and Yaya... I am a girl and Kim is my first, hopefully the only, girl crush. Can't wait for tonight, next Monday and next Tuesday~!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Omg girl! I agree with whatever u just said! I went uh! a few times... Esp the part where Jade was flirting w Dao at Gee's place. So untimely! I blame the director cos that scene was so random!
Yup! I bet Jee actually heard them and obviously one can tell that they are together since they have been everywhere together. I bet Jee wanted to puke so bad that she excused herself to go to bed. Hahaha...

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
2 hours more to go!!I can't believe that I sleep almost 4hours and when I wake up I just have to wait for a few hours only.I like it!!I don't have to suffer too much from waiting:risas3:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how piak and chaiyan can make up.as I know that they were never have any understanding with each other.:fighting3::fighting3:

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching the whole episode and i agree that jane is very annoying serious woman that man is taken. I wish there were more jee and sathit scenes :(