[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg

If, I didnt know what's going on I would think Fah is falling with Charles lethal charm as well..

Whatah sexy smirk... He was giving him a silent messages... BACK OFF DUDE KNOW YOUR TERRITORY..​

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I feel sooo bad for Saichon, during the moments when Fah is giving him hope, like talking about feeling deja vu and stuff. I mean, I know those are good moments but it'll only last until the bad people step in and then it's going to hurt a thousand times worse, to think he was so close to getting Fah back. Oi.
The flashbacks are beautifully done. They really give a sense of Fah having lost something that is real important and something that is necessary to her life that you know she has to remember.

Okay, whew, so I had no clue when the scenes of them going to the beach would occur and kept trying to work it in my head and it wasn't making sense for those scenes to happen later, but TADA! they appeared today. I loved that Saichon got to spend time with his Nangfah again. It would be perfect if they just stayed there and never returned. How come all the good stuff happens on the island--or rather, on the SEA. *sigh* because that's where they belong I guess.

I hope Charles doesn't let Ta get too in the way, she's annoying enough just as it is, but I don't want to have to watch her actually causing a misunderstanding (we all know whose job that really is). Oh! but we have Sahat to the rescue. he cracks me up!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lakorn watcher - yes, the lakorn is following exactly like in the online summaries. about the scene you're asking for, i don't know if you wanna be spoiled. if so, feel free to msg me.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Love it when Yaya speaks English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnGFS9-PPk

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow I am really loving Nadech aka Charles! I will be sad when the misunderstandings start and he will be mean to her (although I am looking forward to my slap/kisses :cloud9:)...I feel so addicted to them even though my fever and spazzing are not yet at peak level..we'll see how next week goes...just like the other comments above I really hope they get a great ending...something deserving for our young lovers...saichon + nangfah = :wub:

I really do love today's episode BUT Ep.9 gave me false hope - that Fah will start to recover her lost memories of SaiChon soon.

I was glad for the flashbacks and Charles's hopeful face. It was really touching. He is being so patient.

My fav: Charles is possessive and protective of Fah... I sense a little SaiChon when he does that. He was good in Fah's office and with Tha/cousin. He stood up for Fah. Gets many points from me. hehehe.

They were very nice and open to each other. Every minute they were together, I see sparks.

I also love that he told her about NangFah. And that "his heart is not able to love another because it already has an owner"! She recognized the name and that was the name that he called her in the park. I hope that will come back as a good memory when the revenge/misunderstandings need to be sorted out. I hope that she will remember these conversations and will be able to forgive him later when the games ENDs....that he had always love NangFah and his vengeance is because he loves too much.

I hope that he will also fall in love with Fahlada for who she is not just a NangFah replacement. As Charles, he is courting Fah and perhaps it will help with his guilt of not being able to protect her on the island.

~~~ Somehow, even as I was happy seeing SaiChon being hopeful today, it feels like this is the calm before the storm. It's coming and I am not sure if I am ready...

As for P'Mor, I am glad for the relationship he has with Fahlada. He is one person who knows the condition of her illness the best (that she lost the memories from Min island) - and he also knows about the husband from the island. Maybe he will be the one to step up and save Fah from her evil sister.

Yes, I think Prae is no good. If she truly loves her sister like she behaves in public, then she should be happy that her sister is meeting with a quality man. She should be happy for Fah like how Fah is happy for her and P'Mor. Remember the scene when they were little and she took Fah's teddy bear? I think she always wants what Fah has. The parents were there to protect Fah then but now Fah is on her own. She really needs Charles/SaiChon to save her (maybe with P'Mor 's assistance.)

Count me in for getting at Yasa. What should we do? Get him and throw him in the ocean and let the sharks go at it? Can we put Prae with him too?

As much as I want to see the next episodes, I don't want to see Prae and Charles scenes. We get only 1 hour, I don't want my minutes on Prae. I would be so mad if Ch3 spends a day on Prae's manipulations. If they have to cut scenes, they should cut Prae's.

I dislike her so much that I didn't even put her in the same comment box as my Charles and Fahlada. ha!

If, I didnt know what's going on I would think Fah is falling with Charles lethal charm as well..

Whatah sexy smirk... He was giving him a silent messages... BACK OFF DUDE KNOW YOUR TERRITORY..​
That smirk makes me speechless. I've been staring at it. Why is it so smexy???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but today's episode made my heart hurts so much! I cried each time Charles think of nangfah! It hurts me that fahlada don't remember saichon, it just i don't even know how to explain it!

And I also love it when he told fahlada that his heart has an owner already! Like seriously just hearing him said that phase touches my heart so much. Gosh saichons love for nangfah is just speechless! I wish there was this someone in real life, which i doubt there is only one percent of guys that has a heart like saichon in this world!

Overall it is going good! I hope I hope I don't cry anymore! Sniff sniff.