[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 1 was good, good pace. I feel soooo sad for Narut, he respects his mom but she is so mean to him  :rant: only his dad and aunt love him. Leela is too fast omg. Narut already likes her. Pear is control freak, her husband's secretary is spy for her :shrug: happy I did not have to skip much. Idk why Narut is quiet when someone looks down on him. I understand why he was sad in ost cos he is supposed to be like that. He is lonely

Wow they used up all over the top outfits for Matt in 1st episode only lol wait, black feather outfit is remaining. Boy is sooooo good looking, Matt is pretty when she is not evil lol Jeab is too cute
I'm waiting for Deaw and Mint  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, it seems this one is worth watching. Thanks for catching and sharing all the pics, Mrs. James Ma. :) :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did someone asked for a link to watch ep 1? If anyone has it can they please share...I searched on youtube but didn't see one. Did channel 3 upload all parts already?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hi byebye, go back to page 75, you will find it. Step posted 2 links.  I wish I could know how to post the link to share...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks but found it :)

So watched Epi 1. The pacing is good as the story is being told.

One thing I didn't like is Pear being rai. She is not a convincing rai to me. I'm not sure if it's her face (which is a combo of Aff and Taew) and I can't see those two act as rai. Matt as a n'ek was a better rai than the rai herself. The party scenes where Pear was yelling at Matt, she had her eyes widen so much that she looks like she has crossed eyes. And that is one thing I truly can't stand about someone acting as rai...thinking by moving your head left and right and widen your eyes to the max will make you a good rai, in fact it's the opposite. It just makes you look crazy and ready to be committed to a mental institute.

Matt looked really good in this lakorn. The blue and shaded black dress she had on suited her especially how they styled her hair. They made her look to matched her attitude which is a plus. I love the scenes where she got slapped by Pear...the way she raised one brow and give out that look. She is such a conniving rai behind everybody's back lol.

Out of all the guys on the show, I think Matt matched with Nott more lol. She 's evil and he's evil so they matched in that aspect. I don't know how she can keep up with all her tricks cause that's a lot of men she's playing. I would have a headache with just one revenge or not :bhehe:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm still sad Pear made it to Prime time lakorns before Prima when they debuted together. Clearly Prima was the better actress between the two -.-" I liked both girls initially, but still upset they would pear in prime time before Prim 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love revenge lakorns and Boy does way better in toned down roles. Plus, I have a soft spot for revenge lakorns where the leads already have a relationship and are not strangers. It hurts more that way.

When my babies go to sleep tonight, I'll have time to catch this. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aiyaja said:
I love revenge lakorns and Boy does way better in toned down roles. Plus, I have a soft spot for revenge lakorns where the leads already have a relationship and are not strangers. It hurts more that way.

When my babies go to sleep tonight, I'll have time to catch this. Lol

me too hahha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How's Boy in here? Haha. Tolerable enough?
Boy seemed to fade out into the background when Matt is around lol. At the moment she's too busy trying to work the other men to develop anything with him.

His acting in here isn't as good as his previous lakorns but he's OK...