[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i absolutely HATE how rita and rome keeps using the word KHUN in front of their names. they're married for god's sake. khun samon khun pa makes them seem so formal with each other like they've just met.

lol. and mae chi was soooo right!!! hahahah pretty girls are gnna take advantage of him one day. that's why pope got robbed and beat up.

im loving the pope n esther hospital scenes.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i absolutely HATE how rita and rome keeps using the word KHUN in front of their names. they're married for god's sake. khun samon khun pa makes them seem so formal with each other like they've just met.

lol. and mae chi was soooo right!!! hahahah pretty girls are gnna take advantage of him one day. that's why pope got robbed and beat up.

im loving the pope n esther hospital scenes.
so agree mongstaness! I still feel weird every time I hear a couple who depicted has been married for years, but still call each other as Khun, seems like it's not your wife/husband, but someone else. Well maybe this is the only "Thai" thing that is unacceptable for me and I'll not get used to it either although I've been hearing it so many times. It creates a little distance between couple.

Well it's not that I despise the culture, but being as a foreigner it sounds a lil odd :scratchhead2:
Anyway after watching a couple of episodes, I've been seeing the lack of chemistry of Rteam. I seriously put my expectation high for deeper chemistry between them, and a lot of scenes in which display their affection to each other. But the moment mon initiated to get intimate with his wife, I still can get the connection between them. At first I was hoping they'd get as much amount as Rome-Chom in Mia Taeng, but the ones that I see are most of their bickering time over something -_-" And Noon really is seriously get the most of the screen time,,,

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I will take it as they respect each other. Taking Big Bang's TOP's words, he says he likes to speak formally to his girlfriend. He feels that it is like cursing when speaking with someone because when you curse that is when you speak informally. LOL

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah for me it seem like they respect each other that why they say it.

I have to say Ester look so cute with the glasses and her hair like that, not that she don't look good without the glasses but maybe it's the hairstyle in the past that I don't like on her.

I think this lakorn is focus on the other cast that also have a big amount or decent amount in the lakorn, and every time Rteam are together someone pops their head. We got Paeng and Deun in the past, and again in the present. Can't they just leave my Rteam alone, I waited so long for them to reunite. Though the little scenes they have, gives me butterfly's every time.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone upload the star chat yet? if not here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clPg_6DcG8s&list=UU8GGTvOzmw6ygkP2zQAn_9Q&index=2&feature=plcp

credits: allaboutpope's yt channel

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just have to put this scene in here? I really want to see this scene. ahhaha\
I love Player Pope!!! hahah

credits: as tagged

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will have to watch the star chat later tonight. I got to start packing for Kfest. But right now I am still looking for songs to dl. Line up sucks this year but I have been trying to get some songs from the people who are coming. That way I could print some lyrics hahaha and sing along.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol surprisingly, I don't find this creepy at all... I do admit they have done a better job than Roy Mai with the scarier outfits and makeup. It's a lot more chilling. But I'm still not scared.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I just have to put this scene in here? I really want to see this scene. ahhaha\ I love Player Pope!!! hahah
credits: as tagged
wow, can they get any cuter than this?!?!?!?!?! IM DYINGGG FOR THEIR CUTENESS! & IM ALL THE WAY OVERSEAS. lol
I swear, is it just pope or something that have great chemistry with his actresses? ahaah .:p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther gets cuter everytime I see her...that Star Chat show seemed like a lot of fun I hope Wishy subs it...

Ep. 5 was alright not much from the 2 leads but Ester & Pope had alot of fun scenes..so far im not digging ep. 6...they didnt even touch on the pass life at all...I hope ep.7 will be juicier....i wanna see the scene where KongYing Ob-Cheuy cuts off Peang's hair MUAHAHAHHA