CH3 54th Anniversary "Miracles"

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hello all! Long time no see.

Every year, I look forward to CH3's Anniversary event. Especially the soccer game! But I can't wait to see the Parades too. :cheer:CH3 just had their randomly chosen Soccer Team Annoucement today. It feels like every year, the people showing up are getting smaller and smaller :/ Last year, it was understandable because they were just getting back from the pandemic, but I thought this year would be back to a bigger selection of players. I mean there are definitely gonna be more people during the actual event but it's always nice to see most of everyone at this event. A few of the "bigger" actors didn't show up like Mario, Pope, Alek, James Ji, & Alex. Doesn't seem like Mark will be participating this year. & it's nice to see Boy Pakorn still being Team Captain even though he's freelance now. Him and Great seem to be pretty good/fun Team Captains and their rivalry is pretty entertaining. I don't really know what specific roles Janie, Anne, Kao, & Gulf are in so I kinda just guessed based on the general gist of what I see and can make out of lol. But if you actually know their "titles", feel free to comment it down below. But it seems Janie & Anne are basically in the same role as last year's. I know CH3 has been trying to promote more of their new faces, but I hope to see more Veterans as well at the actual event. AND please! I hope their camera work is better this year! There were lots of complaints about last year's camera movements and I agree! It was pretty hard for me to keep track of.

Here's who are in what team for those of you who don't actually want to watch the whole thing, haha. There are gonna be some names left out cause idk who they are and couldn't find their names lol. I might have made some mistakes on who is in what team so feel free to correct me.

Team Peach
Janie Tienphosuwan - Team Representative (?)
Great Warintorn - CAPTAIN
Gulf Kanawut - CAPTAIN ASSISTANT (?)
Mario Maurer
Toey Pongsakorn
Denkhun Ngamnet
Junior Kajbhunditt
Ice Panuwat
James Ma
Alex Rendell
Au Kittipon
Saint Suppapong
Poppy Ratchapong
Louis Scott
Ball Kummun
Jack Chakapan
Mikey Panithan
Mac Pawish
Peak Kongthap
Nadech Kugimiya
Job Thuchapon
Smith Paswitch

Team Blue
Anne Thongprasom - Team Representative (?)
Boy Pakorn - CAPTAIN
Kao Noppakao - CAPTAIN ASSISTANT (?)
Pocky Kosawis - Goalie
Gap Jakarin - Goalie
Pope Thanawat
Meen Phiravich
Pop Thakoon
Fluke Pongsapat
Krating Khunnarong
Pon Nawasch
Nine Naphat
Meen Nichakoon
Ryu Vachirawich
Peterpan Tadsapon
Alek Teeradetch
Phet Thakrit
First Ekkaphong
Tate Myron
James Ji
Bright Rapheephong

So what do you guys want to see this year whether it be from the parades or soccer game? & which team are you guys rooting for this year? I can't choose, all my favs are all split up, haha. I just hope to see a lot of them have fun and score some goals. :thumbup:

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I support whichever team Pope is in. And apparently there’s some confusion over that, lol.

It’s nice that they seem to be having a bigger event this year. But Mark isn’t participating? :confused0:

Ntsuab-Ci

I support whichever team Pope is in. And apparently there’s some confusion over that, lol.

It’s nice that they seem to be having a bigger event this year. But Mark isn’t participating? :confused0:
Haha, Pope should be in Blue Team. & about Mark, I kinda assumed he wasn't participating in the soccer match because his name wasn't called at all during the color choosing, but we shall see what happens when the event arrives. Should probably be in late March?

Ntsuab-Ci

It's tomorrow already! I'm so excited! I hope CH3 post the behind the scene videos like they used to. I really enjoy watching those.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It's tomorrow already! I'm so excited! I hope CH3 post the behind the scene videos like they used to. I really enjoy watching those.
Usually they post that after the show though?

I’m watching it now. For the first few songs, the camera work seem to have improved from last year. Good that they took in viewers’ feedback from last year. I also like how they properly introduce the actors now after the songs.

Ch3 invited Mew, Mint and Margie back for this though. Wow.

Hopefully they maintain this decent camera work for the football match later.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok the camera work was ok for the football match. But the match itself wasn’t very entertaining cos I think too many players who could control the match were injured. Pope, Phet and Boy looked like they were hurting too much to play well. Congrats to James Ji for finally scoring his penalty shot in spite of his hamstring injury, haha. Too many of the guys missed their penalty shots too. Congrats to Peach Team on their win. Janie & Great have been on winning teams twice in a row now. :thumbup:

On Twitter some viewers caught that the artiste costumes have been recycled from previous years’ shows. Oops. :p

Mario is hilarious here just before they walked out. Greeted Pope then told him, “Don’t block me. If you see me let me go.” :risas3:

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg. Gulf?? Man of the Match???? Did we even watch the same game CH3? Yikes... lol. Gap being Man of the Match for Blue Team is WELL DESERVED! He did SO WELL. Besides his mistake in the beginning with his team scoring in their own goal, he was definitely shinning.

But yes I agree. This year's match was not that entertaining. Injuries plus so many newbies who aren't that good yet. The only newbie who is entertaining to watch is Smith Paswitch. Other than him, no one else really stands out among the new gen in soccer. Hopefully that changes cause they're the "future" in these events.

I know Peach Team technically won... But Blue Team honestly was the real winner lol. They were the team that was definitely dominating in the field and hopefully Peach Team "winning" doesn't overshadow that. Ignoring the Penalty Goals, Blue was winning with 3 scores and Peach 2. And with that, Blue scored 4 goals, and Peach only scored 1 lol. Too bad they all wanted to aim for the poles during the Penalty shot, haha. It's okay, that was kinda funny.

About the recycled costumes, yes! I noticed that with the Dhevaprom girls. I mean, I think recycling cosutumes is fine. But I'm just shocked that they used them on the Dhevaprom girls.. The girls they're trying to promote the most. The cosutumes I'm pretty sure were from the 50th Anniversary, worn by the A-listers.

I think the Singing parts were fine though. Nothing too crazy. I thought Taew was fun to watch. She's a good dancer and her confidence really makes her performances fun to watch so kudos to her! And I just have to say that Mint was absoutely gorgeous! She looked stunning with that top.

Camera is a little bit better this year but it still wasn't great imo. I had to rub my eyes a few times to make sure it wasn't just my eyes lol.

Hopefully they upload bts videos soon!

nat12

sarNie Adult
I had to step out for a while during the prize-giving and didn’t realize Gulf won MOTM. err.. I guess they didn’t know who to give it to in the Peach Team so might as well please all the many Gulf fans out there. Smith is very good..! Just unlucky (like many of them) this year. He was MOTM last year. Gap is good too this year. Finally he has improved so that Pok didn’t have to stay in goal for so long. :pancarta:There are people who could sub him.

I think part of the issue is the newbies aren’t as good as the seniors in football, and they also don’t practice as hard now? So there’s a lack of understanding and teamwork. I think previously the guys who oversaw the football practices were more strict regarding them.

I know Peach Team technically won... But Blue Team honestly was the real winner lol. They were the team that was definitely dominating in the field and hopefully Peach Team "winning" doesn't overshadow that. Ignoring the Penalty Goals, Blue was winning with 3 scores and Peach 2. And with that, Blue scored 4 goals, and Peach only scored 1 lol. Too bad they all wanted to aim for the poles during the Penalty shot, haha. It's okay, that was kinda funny.
Yes!! I agree with you! I felt so bad for Blue (cos I was supporting them, haha) but they had such bad luck during penalties. Ah well, this is typical Ch3 football, haha.

Re the recycled costumes, yes I also agree I don’t mind recycled ones but not for the Tewaprom girls. That makes it so obvious. Yeah the ones they were wearing were previously worn by the A-listers in 50th anniv show. Like I noticed that furry jacket thing that Pie wore was worn by Geena before in 2019. Reuse and recycle more creatively, Ch3. Everything is online these days and online everything lasts forever. :p

Ntsuab-Ci

I had to step out for a while during the prize-giving and didn’t realize Gulf won MOTM. err.. I guess they didn’t know who to give it to in the Peach Team so might as well please all the many Gulf fans out there. Smith is very good..! Just unlucky (like many of them) this year. He was MOTM last year.
Haha yeah... Unfortunately, no one really stood out this year for Peach Team. I mean Smith/Great definitely stood out the most but I think because they already got MOTM previously, they rather give it to someone else. And as you said... Fan service, might as well give it to Gulf lmao. He didn't do bad or anything, just definitely not MOTM material this year. It just felt so forced. Alex would had been a better choice.

Gap is good too this year. Finally he has improved so that Pok didn’t have to stay in goal for so long. :pancarta:There are people who could sub him.
Yes, he was shining! He didn't really catch my attention as a goalie previous years, but this year he really stepped up! I was thinking the exact same thing with Pocky haha. He can pass on the torch now whenever he feels ready to leave. Man, Gap really did great! So proud of him.

I think part of the issue is the newbies aren’t as good as the seniors in football, and they also don’t practice as hard now? So there’s a lack of understanding and teamwork. I think previously the guys who oversaw the football practices were more strict regarding them.
Yeah I don't think a lot of newbies are as good as the Veterans. And those who are good, it feels like they're not the best at teamwork yet. Well, hopefully they all improve upcoming years or it's gonna be really boring lol.

Yes!! I agree with you! I felt so bad for Blue (cos I was supporting them, haha) but they had such bad luck during penalties. Ah well, this is typical Ch3 football, haha.
I was neutral with both teams because they all equally had my favorites, but I started to find myself rooting for Blue Team as the game went on. They were just so good and their teamwork was better. It's okay. They're the real winners lol. Yes I will be salty about it.

Re the recycled costumes, yes I also agree I don’t mind recycled ones but not for the Tewaprom girls. That makes it so obvious. Yeah the ones they were wearing were previously worn by the A-listers in 50th anniv show. Like I noticed that furry jacket thing that Pie wore was worn by Geena before in 2019. Reuse and recycle more creatively, Ch3. Everything is online these days and online everything lasts forever. :p
Yeah, again super surprised they recycled clothes for those girls. And now that you mentioned it, that furry jacket did seem familiar! and that's right, Gina did wear something like that haha. But I think that's okay. At least it was worn differently unlike the dresses the Dhevaprom girls wore which was basically the exact same.

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm just gonna timestamp some highlights for me during the match.

1:31:02 - Great allows Kik a free kick
1:31:29 - Beautiful first goal by Kik! Kik is a fun person to watch when it comes to soccer.
1:37:43 - Fun play! Nice save by goalie.
1:38:15 - Franky scores for his opponents, lol. And Gap unforunately misses to stop it.
1:39:21 - That was an exciting play! Very good block from 23 cause it looked like Job would had scored otherwise.
1:40:02 - Man Smith is such a fun player to watch as well! Too bad it was an overshot.
1:41:24 - Would had been such a good goal! That's too bad Peak.
1:42:37 - Overshot by Gulf for Free Kick.
1:44:05 - Gap blocks kick!
1:49:37 - Phet making a dude fly off the sideline, lmfao. You can hear Boy's laugh too.
1:51:54 - Man such a good block from Gap again.
2:52:46 - Aw man. Another missed opportunity from Peak.
2:53:14 - Blue Team SCORES! Nice goal too! Good job to Pon and Mean. Look at Blue Team celebrating! How cute haha.
3:07:10 - Nice catch by Pocky cause it looked like that ball was gonna go in if he didn't jump for it.
3:07:33 - Blue Team Scores! More cheers from Blue Team.
3:10:52 - Aw Alex hit the pole. He's such a good player and probably my favorite player to watch, but I notice he struggles scoring in game lmao. I will continue to root for him next year!
3:11:13 - Pocky caught the ball with little effort haha.
3:13:07 - Great doing great at keeping the ball until he got held down.
3:13:50 - Gulf gets another chance for a free kick. Gets blocked by Gap and Kik kicks it away! Quick thinking on Kik's part! Blue team always cheering lool.
3:14:32 - Great attempts for a goal, gets blocked by Gap.
3:15:30 - Another attempt by Alex, blocked.
3:16:22 - Great gets a free kick and..... He makes it!
3:17:57 - Nice steal by Smith
3:20:00 - Overshot by Smith! That's too bad.
3:21:28 - Another overshot by Smith.
3:22:00 - Pope trips. Looked like it hurt too.
3:22:57 - Pope gets a free kick and unfortunately looks like him and Boy were planning something but it didn't work out lol.
3:23:13 - Nine tries for a goal? But way overshot.
3:23:33 - Gap kicking a close call away
3:23:51 - Gap blocking a close call again! SO GOOD.
3:24:46 - Full Time Game ends with Blue - 3 and Peach - 2.

Penalty Kick
Mario (peach) scores.
James Ji (blue) scores but got a cramp right after. LOL. It was worth it.
Gulf (peach) scores.
Kao (blue) misses and hits the pole!
Nadech (peach) misses and hits the pole!
Pope (blue) gets blocked.
Peak (peach) misses.
Mean (blue) misses.
James Ma (peach) scores.
nine (blue) misses and hits the pole!
Au (peach) misses.
Krating (blue) misses and hits the pole!
alex (peach) scores.
alek (blue) misses and hits the pole!
3:53:40 - Krating and Nine running to console Alek becasue they both know how it feels LOL. Three pole kickers right there.
5 Pole hitters hahaha. That's so unfortunate.

Final Scores Blue - 4, Peach - 6

4:02:14 - Man of The Match for Peach is Gulf... lol. Even he was confused.
4:02:58 - Man of The Match for Blue is Gap! SUPER WELL DESERVED!

Awh man... I do feel bad for Blue Team lol. But yay! I hope at least everyone involved had fun! Until next year then!

Last edited: