Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. i finish the cassettes today. dang the scene May was mad at Puri and push him and hit him because her dad died. he play it so well. he portray sadness,pain,and like numbness,no emotion. he's such great actor. i hate that evil lady pepper's mom and Pepper get on my nerves too. blame Puri for his dad death.if Puri wanted to kill his own dad he wouldn't burn the building and kill himself like that, wouldn't it be easy to just kill his dad at the hospital. what a fool. my mom cried when she watch the scene Puri's dad got burn and died in the building. this la korn is so dramatic. i wonder how it will end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats soo sad how puri's dad died..he didnt die from happiness but torturred and miserableness..i cant belive exact change the storyline..so puri dad didnt die with fang's mom..that is sooo messed up..i cant believe that lady can do such an evil thing..

donna

sarNie Adult
dang i'm so far behind with this lakorn... been working too much so haven't had the time to watch it... thx for the updates

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
dare i say it...i wonder if they will extend it--i know, i know, we don't want long lakorns, but man this one has so many things it needs to tie up. i mean ok guess in the next few ep they can solve who killed pepper's dad, but ahhh what about pepper and fang. i mean it would be so weird if they just got together so quickly in the end. and puri and pepper will they just except the fact that they're half bros. and be happy. and what about may and puri? nothing there? i guess i can accept that b/c may was way too mean. so i can overlook that. then there's the matter of fang and pepper getting married b/c of the will...come on please let us have that. ahhhh...well these are just wishes. and i know that things are just magically gonna wrap up and be solved and everyone will be happy like within the next very few ep...which totally sucks b/c it was building up to be such a good drama--such a good climax--but now i guess i fear that they'll just let us down! hmmm...oh well...here's to hoping pepper and fang pair up again---or that pepper and jieb's new one is good!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
when i first watch this lakorn i thought may and puri was gonna like pair up.... i was kinda looking forward to it but now they like related......

annea

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is pissing me off......
there needs to be more scense btw. p'ek and n'ek....
i cant believe p'eks mom is soooo evil/...

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Ive been watching this lakorn because i thought that eventuall here will b some lubie dubie scence with p'ek and n'ek but so far its been NOthing. Very dissapointed as of this point.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Puri is hot :D...lol I've been watching the subbed ones but it seems like it's gonna take a while to finish...i could always go for the thai ones but then i won't know what they are saying..geez! i want to see it and know what they are saying so badly! dammit! i should've learned thai!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okay.. ah.. Pepper and Fang is fading away from this lakorn.that sucks.

it's more about puri and the dad and the mean lady.. what's up with
that? what's going to happen? is Fang and pepper gonna ever get married? hehehee.... pissing me off.... err...

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
if there is only some episiod left then i have a feeling that there won't be a lot of pepper and fang love scene. Man I wish they would have just stuck with the orignal idea. Making Pepper and Fang marry each other. :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dang i didn't get to see that part is that in epi 18?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I liked this lakorn a lot from the beginning. But I stopped watching b/c there many cute scenes between Pepper and Fang. The story focused too much on the parents. But then again, it's about them. Oh well...

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmm even thought there is not that many romatic or cute scenes, i think this lakorn is worth watching because puri is really good in this one. hehehehe hopefully though towards the end there will be some scenes because it would sux if they just like forgave each other instantly and poof they together, ya know what i mean...... hahahahaa

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn but its also really dragging and doesnt end. i have been waiting forever for it to end with a happy ending. oh well i hope soon though. i like puri in this kind of role.

cecilia

Staff member
^they're showing the new episode here LIVE..i'm watching it live...
at 512 KB/SEC..

SUPER AWESOME..IF YOU'RE WATCHING IT LIVE..NOW IN CENTRAL TIME....WATCH IT IN window media..here's the link...
http://thai.cside.tv/live/streaming/tv_ch5_hsw_512.asx

*edited
it end..only catch the last part to it...preview for tomorrow episode show that
pepper's mom gonna go to switzerland to stay there..but anyway..she want may to
come along..may told her that if she dont'..is she gonna kill her too..i guess the
mom got mad..cuz the next thing you know..may was on the ground../fain..and
pepper came in and saw it..

*if someone care to watch..now is NUM SONRAM..AND NUM GUCHAI'S talk show.. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just watch part 9 today. dang it! i'm so mad at Pepper. his character is so stupid!!! i like the scene Puri slap that evil lady and kept choking her neck. and what he said to Pepper that his mom is the killer. dang!Puri play that scene so well. i gave him 2 thumbs up! i was so into his character. his tone of voice. and his diaglogue was great. he's such a great actor. everytime his scene appear. he makes me into his character. i just love this hottie!! hehehehe