Buakeaw Buatong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They said they want to change to new things and try new stuff..~ HELLO..! WHAT IS THERE TO TRY!! IT'S FRICKEN LAKORNPUENBARN...!! THAI PEOPLE DON'T DRESS LIKE THAT!!! STUPID ASS PEOPLE..! I'M SORRY BUT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF..!

L

lalalek

Ann you are so freaken funny!!!!!! :lmao: ...Maybe they are going cheap ae? lol.......well i guess they are going back to the indian Boran times.....I think that the one that Au has on is very pretty but yeah at the same time, what has happened to the Thai Clothes that they use to wear right? :lmao:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
They said they want to change to new things and try new stuff..~ HELLO..! WHAT IS THERE TO TRY!! IT'S FRICKEN LAKORNPUENBARN...!! THAI PEOPLE DON'T DRESS LIKE THAT!!! STUPID ASS PEOPLE..! I'M SORRY BUT IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF..!
[post="84299"][/post]​
Omg same here...I feel the same... -_-

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..I'm mad but god damn..! It makes me hate lakornpuenbarn even more! The story line sucks..The clothing sucks..The stars sucks..The 3D sucks...! What's next..! Everything is 3D...Pretty soon the damn actors and actresses are going to be 3D..! No need to higher anyone now..!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol..I'm mad but god damn..! It makes me hate lakornpuenbarn even more! The story line sucks..The clothing sucks..The stars sucks..The 3D sucks...! What's next..! Everything is 3D...Pretty soon the damn actors and actresses are going to be 3D..! No need to higher anyone now..!
[post="84410"][/post]​

lol yeah...and now all they are doing is remaking lakorns. Whatever happened to new original stories? -_-

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They can't think of anything new...Come on..There re-make old lakornpuenbarn and it sucks..How good can there own be..!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="84410"][/post]​

I think less is better...but they are like going overboard with computer animation...it's like "dude we know how to make graphics...so I'm gonna show it to you"....really I just prefer it simple..and yes those 3D characters are annoying...gosh they better go back to old traditional Thai outfits or else....

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="84299"][/post]​

LOL.... I AREE WITH U THOUGH... IT MAKE THEM LOOK UGLY..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The clothes is what makes the people look nice also..And the lakorn is what makes the fans love the people in it..(But they have to look good also)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy is working behind cameras so yea...We might not see him on screen as much as before...Sucks...But hopefully he will be back on screen soon..Miss him...

anjos

I think all of the old Boran are better than the remake one!!!! The story line is better and the actor or actress are also better :rolleyes: :sweat: It just me but I like to old viseron better!! I alos think the kind of colthes that they wear in the old viseron are much more perty than the news veseron :wub: :wub:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the old clothes is better. Anyway want to see how well they will act in this new one. hehehehhe! :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm watching it live now..and so far..it's pertty intersting..though i haven't watch the old one yet..so can't judge... ^_^

The little grasshopper..or whatever it is..is so cute..i like the voice.. :D

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
i'm watching it live now..and so far..it's pertty intersting..though i haven't watch the old one yet..so can't judge... ^_^
The little grasshopper..or whatever it is..is so cute..i like the voice.. :D
[post="100319"][/post]​
really?

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Umm...Woh..How can you watch it live when its not even on air yet in Thailand...?
[post="100428"][/post]​
thats what i was thinking. But they are filming it though right?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There filming it right now but its not gonna air until its done filming and it will air after 'Goh Gaiyasith'...

cecilia

Staff member
^hm..really..i just watch it last night around 7pm or 8pm central time..on Saturday night..must be sunday morning in thailand around 6-7 am there..:lol:..

i don't know..but it's this one. as first i thought it was the remake of se7en brothers..becuase of the vest thing..but then i only see three guy and three girl..and yeah..the whole body switching thing got me confuse too..but i heard the little boy..*little prince*..call the other little kid *princess, prince Buakeaw Buatong

and the preview have this pix on there..

and i though the guy was phone..but then he look sorta of a little chobby..unlike phone..:lol:..

one thing..i think it only the beginning..cuz they're still small..the only thing i recall and remeber is they went to resce the mom or something..and the mom got posses..and she like trying to force the girl *the girl turn* to stay with her..there's the skeleton guy too..anyway..the little girl stay because the mom was like..if you leave...i'll kill myself..and yeah..so she stay..but then the other little boy *another little prince*..was like..the princess decide to stay..but then when the body change to the little priince..the skeleton will go in wake the prince up before the mom wake up..and make him leave..

i dont' know..it's confusing..but it's pretty good so far..i can't wait til they grow up.. so i dont' know why you guy say it's not aire yet but yet i just watch it live..:confuse:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not Buagaew - Jukgrote that your watching...Its Goh Gaiyasith that your watching and its on air in Thailand...But its not Buagaew - Jukgrote....Buagaew - Jukgrote won't air until like almost next year...