Badarn Jai(Act Art)

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
Thanks Nalika for subbing this lakorn!

I'm so in love with Badarn Jai at the moment.
It's really hard to find a lakorn (not just Thai) where all the characters are so likable and well acted.
Plus, I'm sick and tired of n'eks who are stupid, stubborn, weak, and dishonest with their feelings to p'ek. Perng is like a breath of fresh air.
I don't know why so many are so hard on Margie. I think she's a good actress and really pretty. She looks good with Aum as well.
I'm loving the ost too :wub:

cecilia

Staff member

It's really hard to find a lakorn (not just Thai) where all the characters are so likable and well acted.
Plus, I'm sick and tired of n'eks who are stupid, stubborn, weak, and dishonest with their feelings to p'ek. Perng is like a breath of fresh air.
I don't know why so many are so hard on Margie. I think she's a good actress and really pretty. She looks good with Aum as well.
me too .. i'm loving it..they looks cute together as well.
as in right now. he went up to Chiang Mai to look after Perng and her mom.

hhaah. p'mit is going up as well to visit Perng.

i'm already uploaded today episode to ATEAM YOUTUBE as i watch ..
let's hope i have luck ith this player thing ..
keeps dying on me lately :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhh okies imma stop streamin keke.. buffers so much T_T.. i guess i'll just watch from u later ceci.. xp .. love u lotz..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okies now i stopped keke.. i will watch it later from you ceci.. xp.. hehe i need my rest now .. xp..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

Exactly! I'm glad to see a n'ek like Perng. I love her personality and energy...she hasn't been the least bit annoying to me. And it would have been too easy for Margie to over do it with the character, but she hasn't.

I think that in the beginning a lot of people were caught up on the fact that a more established actress wasn't given the role and weren't really trying to give Margie a chance. IMO, Margie's done such a good job that I can't even picture anyone else as Perng.

Now she's proven a lot of people wrong. I think she's gorgeous and really talented. And considering that she's working with someone as popular/talented/smexy( ;) ) as Aum, she's doing great.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. for everyone's imagination .. here's the anticipating wait ..

he ask to marry PERNG NOW !!! rock on ..
the truth is that he don't know since when did he like PERNG :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
he kiss her and got caught RED HAND by everyone .. p'mit, mom, and nee.
Mom question what's going on - Perng doesn't know how to explain it.
Sakkarn interrupt and announce the marriage option.

Later that night, Perng cried, can't figure out what's going on sakkarn's head.
they got into an argument and Perng was like MARRIAGE IS NOT SOMETHING PLAY with.
ppl have to put all their all and love in there. Sakkarn turn around and say something like.
no such thing as love or something like that. i don't know. i'm mulitasking this morning ..
i could have remember it wrong. and after this he just walk away from her. at this point
i feel sorry for Perng after what he said to her :lmao: so sad seeing her cry :(

p'mit and nee went back home after Sakkarn announce the marriage thing ..

Pae storm out to ask Tu if it's her plan to have them agree on marrying ..
muahah. so funny when he said that. TU just got excited and ran off to tell her mom .. :loool:

MUAHAH. Pae ask her why she decide to marry him, hopefully not just the kiss.
she confess to Pae that she likes him . don't know when.but she loves him :wub:

my record got crazy. so i miss like 8 minuts of conversation.but dont' worry.
it's not important. just TU telling her mom about the news. and Pae getting upset :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
The horrify sister is back :( .. he knows that she's not AUEY
PREVIEW LOOKS SO GOOD ! i can't wait.
today episode is very SATISFYING .. alot of cute sweet scene.
so glad they make them fall for one another .. it'll harder to break apart later on ..