Anyone remember "Nang Sip Song?"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It was a movie about 12 orphaned sisters that was taken in by a witch/giant woman. She wanted to raise them to eat or to steal their eyeballs or something like that. They all got pregnant by eating watermelons.

The movie version was my favorite! I love the giant woman, she was fierce! And I remember the 11 sisters eating their young, where the nang'aek saved hers, and in turn, he rescues them. It was a strange and beautiful movie. I wish I can rewatch it again.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I didnt see the movie version, only the series. From like 1990s...it was great. We had a copy of it, but it got ruined in a flood we had in our house. Buy yeah...i loved it. And also Seeton Manola, the series after Nang Sip Song.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooou. i remember this one! this was back when me & my fam were in love with those giant/witchcraft voodoo whatever type of lakorns. hahah. this was a good one though now that i think about it..its wayy twisted. haha.

~Sandy~

LOL you mean Boran lakorns hehehe I still like them, but they don't make them like they use to.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I saw the series. I don't think it was all that. It was quite boring I only watched and bought it because I love Oil Sirima. But the lakorn was a dissapointed >.< She was beautiful though!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, one of my favorite boran lakorn!!! I've seen the 1990s version and there was one in the 2000s too right? With Bee Matika or was she from the 90s version? It's been a while. I kinda forgot who's in what version. LOL. But yea i love to see it again!!! Even tho i've seen it too many times already. LOL

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHH!!! I LOVED IT TOO! STILL DO! anyone have and wanna share it with us? I was kinda creeped out by pr'ek's mom's sisters though, they ate their kids! wasn't all of the sisters blind except pr'ek's mom?
I remember there was a Hmong version, it was corny but I liked it cause I liked the story line...
anyways, great boran series...I think n'ek was pretty, I can't picture her face anymore but I remember liking her

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm looking for the movie version; it was an 80s movie. This is one of my favorite Thai movies of all times.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh i watched this before too. The eyeballs in the jar were scary! But I love the costumes they wore in here-so pretty!

~Sandy~

Yea...and eating their dead children...but they had to do anything to survive...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to watch the the 1990s version again. the Giant mom was pretty in that one & does the lady who play that giant still act? I was disinterested-"is that a even a word?" in the one with Oil Sirima.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i want to watch the the 1990s version again. the Giant mom was pretty in that one & does the lady who play that giant still act? I was disinterested-"is that a even a word?" in the one with Oil Sirima.

1990's version? u mean5 version becuase ch5 was the only channel that made it in the 90's. ch7 made it in 1987.....