[7/26/07] JOE's INTERVIEW on AM ENTERTAIMENT

minankumo

sarNie Adult

Joe's interview on AM Entertainment 07/26/07

“Regarding my view on love, I don’t think there’s love at first sight. I rather believe that love is nourished through time spent together. Fate plays an important part too, because when the time comes, BOOM, sparks will fly! During the course of dating, it is essential to have trust, respect and compromise between each other. Furthermore, you should see each other as a family member or a teacher, then your relationship can last. “

“In the drama, Ariel has a huge crush on me, yet I play many pranks on her in return. In reality, there was once a girl who professed her love to me, however, because our personalities didn’t match, I refused her. Truthfully, I am quite passive in terms of love. I really need to know the other person, and make sure she feels the same way about me, before I actually make the move. I need to be friends with her before we can become a couple. So till now, I only have two or three times of experience in love. If I find the right one, I would treat her like my precious gem. I would never play pranks on her! Also, I am more realistic instead of romantic, so I will give her (my special one) practical gifts, such as camera or cell phone!�

“It’s really simple (concerning his dream girl). I like a girl who is optimistic, cheerful, filial and loves to be clean!�

Although Joe is only 25, his father can’t wait till Joe gets married. And like the fans, Joe’s father thinks Joe & Ariel should get together. “My father is really cute, he urges me to get married. The hilarious thing is he asks me to choose between Ariel and S.H.E’s Ella! Though I think my father is too into the dramas’ characters. As to my ideal marriage partner, I need to date her in order to know. Of course, I also think about marriage, but I am focusing on my career right now. Without a secure foundation (financial wise), how can I provide my wife with a happy life?! In the future, I hope to have many children, because I like them. Though I will respect my wife’s wishes too; I will be satisfied with however many she’s willing to give birth!�

Then does Ariel have the quality to be his wife?! “Personality-wise, Ariel and I are opposite of each other. One likes to be active, while the other tends to be on the quiet side. But she is very cute and lively! We can balance each other out, so I guess we match! We both enjoy watching movies, and when we have free time, we like to talk about the movies we have watched. But of course, we are not officially dating or anything, so I am not too sure whether she has the quality to be my wife or not. Let’s wait till we have the chance to date, then I will tell everyone! Ha ha!�

They are in the process of filming Kiss 2 now. In the drama, the two of them started from being girl/boyfriend, to a married couple. During the promotion in Hong Kong, Joe couldn’t stop himself from calling Ariel “his wife�. So now that they are working together again…would it be possible that sparks might fly?! And would Joe’s father be able to drink his “daughter-in-law tea� soon (it’s Chinese tradition for the bride to give her father-in-law a cup of tea during the Chinese marriage ceremony)?! We must wait till Joe come to Hong Kong next time, and we will get the truth out of him!!!

Scans credit to Joesfamily Forum.
Translation by Yvonne228. :worship

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
joe is so funny...him and ariel probably got really close from their drama
oh well just wish that in the future him and ariel can really become a couple haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
that would be so kyooote if they were really dating lol ... physically they make a good couple, but I don't know how they really are in real life...but it'd be cool to see if they match lol