[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@sarN it airs at 7:35pm, Monday to Thursday and 7:15pm, Friday Thai local time. I think you should use Google to check the time for your time zone because I don't know the time difference for you. It's hard for me to figure it out since idk where you are

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I am at work but still checking igs and this forum for update whenever i get time.lol
Really anticipate to watch today ep when i get home, hope youtube have IT up then.
In igs, IT look like there isnt much of Saiparn in this ep. But why did she moved to Freaking Poodith's house!

As for those that ask IF Saiparn will go back to contryside and the umbrella scene, no, we havent see the scene yet and yes, Saiparn will move back to countryside.

Later on both Saiparn and Napat will ask Poodith to take care of Nida and marry her because Nida is better around him.

So i guess Saiparn and Napat move back to countryside and IT much be then those umbrella scenes will come. I guess by that time Poodith already Love Saiparn.

juejie

N.J
i don't think there's pra'ek in this lakorn. no one deserve to be one. not even napat. he's still freaking in love with nida. always nida. it's always gonna be nida!! :mad: poor saiparn. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg...it finally up !! just a few minute into the lakorn , im already in tear T T . Poor Saiparn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like Saiparn sharp mouth to Sirikanya. cus Siri came and said saiparn was at country with napat. Sad that the baby doesn't know the dad is. Saiparn said you're coming over to catch poodit. Why cus my brother is a gentleman who doesn't touch do anything to you. And that you want a disrespectful man like in this house meaning-poodit. And that's where it ends and i can't wait for more ends on the good part. Now I find p'ek cute today. I luv this hate relatinship and N'ek having his baby but hate the dad to it guts. Why don't she abort her baby. It didn't mean anything to her and poodit since they dont luv each other

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think the baby doesn't mean anything to Saiparn. Saiparn has started to bond with the baby already. Also, she doesn't have to like the father of the baby to like the baby. Lol I just started today's episode and the scene where Nida is screaming, my son started screaming with her lmao.

The lady who plays Poodit mom is a horrible actress yo lol. She does not exhibit the emotions that she is supposed to exhibit. Like that ending scene where Saiparn insulted her soon subtly. Most moms would have gotten angry, she was just there looking like "Oh it's kinda true." Lol.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think the baby doesn't mean anything to Saiparn. Saiparn has started to bond with the baby already. Also, she doesn't have to like the father of the baby to like the baby. Lol I just started today's episode and the scene where Nida is screaming, my son started screaming with her lmao.
LOL need to put my baby to sleep to quiet him then .

I like Saiparn sharp mouth to Sirikanya. cus Siri came and said saiparn was at country with napat. Sad that the baby doesn't know the dad is. Saiparn said you're coming over to catch poodit. Why cus my brother is a gentleman who doesn't touch do anything to you. And that you want a disrespectful man like in this house meaning-poodit. And that's where it ends and i can't wait for more ends on the good part. Now I find p'ek cute today. I luv this hate relatinship and N'ek having his baby but hate the dad to it guts. Why don't she abort her baby. It didn't mean anything to her and poodit since they dont luv each other
Saiparn started to bond with the baby already & she even said she will endure anything for her child ( living w/ Poodit & that meanie mom of his ) . After all the tear & screaming & fighting , the best part was when Saiparn talk back to Sirikanya HAHAHA , I feel like the old Saiparn is back !

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Thanks to all of you who gave translations of scenes. I watch it without subs then run here to see what tidbits I can pick up. It makes the Lakorn that much more enjoyable :love::love:

val

sarNie Adult
I cried with saiparn when she was eating in tears having flash back of those harsh words poohdit's mom say. She already have enough heartache at her dad's house, she doesn't need anymore at poohdit's house. Y can't everyone just take a step back and see saiparn for who she really is? Outside appearance, saiparn is tough n mean but deep down, she is just a fragile girl looking for acceptance and love from her dad.

Also in comparison, I believe saiparn made a better house wife than nida. So far, I've seen saiparn knit, sewing, try to clean the house, water plant and help out the villagers in the the country while nida so far read romance books.

I never sees napat as p'ek in here cause he only have eyes for nida. Nida just fainted, napat was all over her like she is going to die while saiparn who is pregnant got pushed around and being choked from the dad, napat wasn't that worry when he promised to take cares of her and the baby. Saiparn should just go back to the countryside cause she looks more happy there, it'll be better for her and her baby. She doesn't need napat, he too into nida

N nida, how selfish can she be, I mean, come on the man you love got your sister pregnant, the most you can do is tell him to take responsibility and move on, it hurt but in time the pain will go away for there's plenty of guys out there especially napat who only have eyes for nida.

And like everyone mention b4, nida and poohdit's relationship is not that deep for her to go all crazy out like that, but since she been spoil from birth she just want it all can't accept that she lost

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Saiparn will have to be with Poodit and see his mom often so this is just a test for her. Going through obstacles in order to make life better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh yup it was so sadd !! When she was eating & crying AHHHHHhhh my fragile heart couldn't take it & then she talk to the baby , my head hit the desk lolll i have soft spot for babies :p

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Agree with you guys that the eat & cry scene make me sad. She's just a girl that is tough outside but with broken heart inside.
So that was Napat idea that Poodith to take Saiparn with him. Napat!
I wished Saiparn would go live by herself at the countryside even though Napat wasn't there, sure, it could be hard for her with the baby birth and all but she can manage it. Living with Poodith will only make her hurt even more, the mother though, i can't believe everyone give blame to Saiparn only when the one mistake she did was go insulting Poodith when he was drunk.
Saiparn is all alone while everyone run to Nida whetever happens, although Napat is all over Nida, he did care about Saiparn. In the burning scene, he and p'Nun was the one who saw Saiparn crying in the dark.
I guess now it's time for Napat to take care of Nida and Maybe Poodith to take care of Saiparn, if she permit it also. Lol
Look like everyone keeps on pushing Poodith from them, only Nida asking for him. Nida actually do three things and that is to scream, faint and ask to see Poodith. That is all she live for!
Can't wait till Saiparn go live at the countryside again with Poodith hurting as he can't keep her to him.

cecilia

Staff member
Agree with you guys that the eat & cry scene make me sad. She's just a girl that is tough outside but with broken heart inside.
So that was Napat idea that Poodith to take Saiparn with him. Napat!
I wished Saiparn would go live by herself at the countryside even though Napat wasn't there, sure, it could be hard for her with the baby birth and all but she can manage it. Living with Poodith will only make her hurt even more, the mother though, i can't believe everyone give blame to Saiparn only when the one mistake she did was go insulting Poodith when he was drunk.
Saiparn is all alone while everyone run to Nida whetever happens, although Napat is all over Nida, he did care about Saiparn. In the burning scene, he and p'Nun was the one who saw Saiparn crying in the dark.
I guess now it's time for Napat to take care of Nida and Maybe Poodith to take care of Saiparn, if she permit it also. Lol
Look like everyone keeps on pushing Poodith from them, only Nida asking for him. Nida actually do three things and that is to scream, faint and ask to see Poodith. That is all she live for!
Can't wait till Saiparn go live at the countryside again with Poodith hurting as he can't keep her to him.
I agree .. I didn't like how it was played out yesterday too. The dad was choking Saiparn and that minute when someone said Nida left to the bridal house everyone left .. Hello? Did anyone see how horrible her father treated her? Or how she might need medical attention because she's pregnant? Of all the men, I would expect Poodit to just show some sympathy in this scene. I really do hope that Saiparn made it hard for him to earn her love ... I know I would.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Only in lakorns where a N'ek will keep a rapist baby even though she does not have feelings for him yet. In real life no cus it will reminds her how damage painful it be

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Only in lakorns where a N'ek will keep a rapist baby even though she does not have feelings for him yet. In real life no cus it will reminds her how damage painful it be
Not really, I used to volunteer at women's shelter and there are quite a few women who choose to keep and raise babies that were conceived through rape. It takes a truly strong person to keep a child born of rape. At that same shelter some of the women who had the baby would give the baby up for adoption after birth. I can understand the choosing to abort or keep. For me even though half of the babies genes is the father's/rapist.. the other half is mines. It would require extensive counseling though lol.

Between Nida and Saiparn it is given Saiparn is the more wifey material for poodit lol. She knows housework, Nida has people waiting on her hand and foot. My mom always told me, "No matter how much money you have always keep grounded. How will you gain true loyalty from servants or people who work for you, if you can't even do the chore you pay them to do yourself?"