2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..the temptation is gonna ruin his plan!!! wonder if hes gonna succeed...and what arisoya will do if she finds out??...get mad or jump for joy that "its" still in good condition as that night at the park!!! :lol:

peter is just too hilarious...gotta love that he/she! ^_^

that was one exciting update as usual, thank you SarN.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol..the temptation is gonna ruin his plan!!! wonder if hes gonna succeed...and what arisoya will do if she finds out??...get mad or jump for joy that "its" still in good condition as that night at the park!!! :lol:

peter is just too hilarious...gotta love that he/she! ^_^

that was one exciting update as usual, thank you SarN.
if i were arisoya, i would really jump for joy!!! :yahoo: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
if i were arisoya, i would really jump for joy!!! :yahoo: :loool:

LOL donna i couldnt help it when you said that, i imagine you are doing the same dance as your avatar!
which is cute btw! :p

:lol: omg lome i totally forgot...i think that is why when arisoya was teasing him..he seem to change the subject...now it all make sense!!! LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya felt his arm tighten around her back and her neck being kiss by him. Is he thinking of making smoothie with her? Is it even possible?!

“ … what you doing …”

“…i miss this so much …it been so long …” he kiss up her neck line and then her cheek, eye, forehead , nose …leaving no area un-touch .He should stop and pull back as quickly as possible before he explode…

“ …silly, you should stop . It will lead to nothing ..” she laugh remembering what Peter said: Imagine if he try to stick his baby banana in your kiwi – it wont’ reach !!

“…can we just make out like teenager …” he pull his head back and search her face

She smile and playfully pull his ear to stick out like Dumbo, he does a sad puppy eye and pout his lip “…no…”

“ …you so cruel..” he sigh and decided to cool down . He want her , god know he does but if it risk ruin his plan and get caught lying about his surgery , he afraid the outcome she be mad and lose her forever . He’ll tell her the truth after they’re married , at least then she can’t escape from him since they’re officially husband and wife by law but now he should control himself .

She stare into his eye for several sec and thought about teasing him a bit more, just a little torture for not trusting her and knock peter out! Then when she got him at the point of desperation, she’ll run for the door. She a spider … for coming up with such mischievous idea to make him burn and left him in ash -- but he did created a great deal of scheming to her in the past if the table turn tonight , it only because he started it first!!!

She thin her eye seductively and care his jaw bone gently with her hand while the other hand rest warmly on his thighs. Tik tense and immediately straighten his back! She kiss his cheek and then push him on the mattress , Tik quickly crawl backward trying to get way from this spider and he let out a small cry of pleading for her to stop …stop but instead she smile innocently at him ! Ahh…he have to run ..run into the wall if he have too. He work so hard to gain so much trust and pity from her !!

“ ..why you backing away from me ?? isn’t this what you want ..” she giggle and blow a kiss to tease him and he weep as a response back .

“ ..b..b..baby…I think you should stop before the other half of me fall off ..”

“ …never imagine Tik …the o’ mighty sex addicted guy would be …scar of a woman ?..” she wink her eye and open her mouth to run her tongue across her lip. She love it ..love to see him getting burn and can’t do nothing about it ! Ahhh…perhaps she too harsh on him .

“ …holy banana ..” he whisper and then gulp . He started to sweat and grab a pillow to cover his banana . He know what she doing …she trying to tease him knowing he can’t obey his thirst . She isn’t a type of person to easily give in to lust for him, it all an act and damn she a good actress!!

“…to bad …you at lost. Im so ready for that smoothies ..” she crawl on the bed like some cat in an alley , hover over him with both arm and legs like jail bar trapping him between it. Tik was shaken all over as he look up into her eye and then down at the pillow he was holding between his leg to stop the banana from growing.

“ …leave ..PLEASE…” a small cries of plead for her to stop . It making him burn…burn soo bad …his head is spinning and all he can see is her apples dangle down the tree.

Arisoya giggle and decided to stop her slow torturing. She too harsh on the fool but before she stop , she want to give him one last bit of teasing …she bend down and kiss his tremble lip and smile against it . Then she pull her head back and said “ …alright , if you can’t take me , I’ll goes to my room ..”

Before she can even start to move a way he grab her waist and push her hip downward so it will hit the pillow that blocking his banana . She gasp at the suddenly thud sound and look up into his face . There was question in her eye and he know what it is . Even the pillow didn’t hide the evidence so well and she probable felt more than half of those bad boy. “ …baby …it burning …bad..” he darken his eye , then roll over so he is on top and kiss her with such passion it felt as if he been hungry for century! He didn’t let her speak and his hand was faster than a writer on a keyboard as he pull all her clothes off with in second! She was lost in the misty of his kiss and wasn’t aware he was removing her clothes but she wasn’t completely lost when she saw the forbidden fruit when he rose up to remove his pant.

“ ..you lie !!..” and gasp

“ …I water it every day …” he jump back on the bed and work his magic hand on her flawless skin . She was mad at him and try to wriggle away from his lip but he follow her face , wanting to smooth her angry by laying endless kiss while his hand gently rub along her legs .

“ ..i hate you ..”

“ ..baby, im sorry …I love you ..i can explain …” he lip trail down her chest and toward the valley of her apples .His wick mouth does it deed and his naughty hand explore on it own regardless of her protest. Yes, she was angry at him and want to push him away but her body yield to him. He use his knee to gain access to those kiwi…and she confirm it once he drove in . Lair !

** imagine the rest ppl***

sarN

sarNie Granny
decided to extend part ...one more spin ? end it tomorrow

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. this is like SO ADDICTING .. as bad as JLR ..
my TOP fiction of all time .. it contain all genre.

i love this update. glad that you extend it.
i didn't want it to end so soon even though i wanna know what happen next.

you provide the start of a fire, i will fan out to make it more humid hot !!! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL that was super hot...i had to turn the fan on!!!.. i really thought he was gonna make her stop the teasing...but hmm...that will do too.

sure SarN..one more spin it shall be!! i dont want it to end yet... :(

thank you as always! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. one at phuket. one at home. what's next. --- will ARIK visit soon?

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning she found herself being cuddle in his arm and he was breathing at her neck . She unwrap his arm and push herself up while gasping the blanket to cover herself with one hand and the other hand supporting herself up . She completely sit and turn around to see the two face lying bastard! She remove the sheet that was covering him and saw in full view of what she thought was just a baby banana. She was angry and hurt at the same time , just when she thought he change his scheming way and it turn out it was one of his plan to win over her . How can she trust her future with him ? If he lie about this then he probable lie about loving her too ? If he still have his banana does this mean his playboy life style will continue? Will marriage change him ? No, he probable wouldn’t ! She hate him !

Arisoya slide off the bed and quickly dress herself . Trying to hold back the tears she open the door and left. Tik heard the slaming of the door and wake up with a startle. He look at the empty side of the bed and panic ! No…! He rush out the door not even bother to dress himself and search the hallway for her .

“ ..Arisoya ! ! baby ! ..” he shouted and everyone pop their head out the door , wondering who the idiot screaming in the hallway and they saw a naked man running around like a rooster without a head. Tik run back to Arisoya ‘s room , the door was still open and Peter was still on the floor . He cross over Peter’s body and rampage thur the room shouting for Arisoya .

Peter was awaken by the loud voice and touch his mouth where he was hit , he look around wonder where he is and then saw a huge banana floating by , he scream ! Peter scramble to his feet “ ..ah !!! im blind ..im blind …cut twinkie ..elbow ” he cover his eye and then quick drop his hand . He trail down Tik’s navel and gasp !

“ you seen Arisoya ??”

“ …ah!!! don’t tell me it grow over night !!!..” Peter pointed downward and jaw drop.

“ …you seen Arisoya !!..”

“ ..no!! your banana was the first thing I saw this morning !!..”

Tik look downward and realize he was completely nude. He instantly cup himself and sidewalk away, heading back to his room while Peter‘s eye follow him without a blink ! Surely, the he/she is drooling right now by the look on his face !! Once Tik is back in his room , he quickly got dress and decided to goes back to BBK .

Meanwhile, Arisoya had catch the next flight back to BBK. When she finally home , her father was outside watering the plants and she run to hug him

“ …daddy , im not marrying him ..” she cry into his arm

“ …baby , why your crying ? that bastard hurt you ? tell daddy now . I’ll kill him ..” Harit smoothen her hair , trying to calm her down but she continue to sob . Harit was sad and want to cry too.

“ ..i hate him daddy …”

“ …it ok it ok ..i hate him tooo ..” Harit couldn’t hold his tear and cry along with his daughter .

“ …daddy , don’t let him in the house ok ..” she pull back , tear was still visible on her face but she saw the tear in her father eye and wipe his tear with her thump and said “ ..don’t cry daddy , I’ll be ok …I be in my room ..” she kiss her father on the cheek and run to her room

Harit stood there wiping his own tear and shouted “ …lets the dogs out !!!!..”

Arisoya lock her door once she inside and throw herself on the bed, burying her face into her shoulder. That it ! She made up her mind , they are through! No more wedding and she not going to forgive him this time . Suddenly she heard Tik ‘s voice calling her name outside . The bustard ~~

“ …Mr. Tutorson !!! ..” scream Tik . He was upside-down hugging a branch as his body dangling down the tree, with 4 blood thirsting dogs barking at him from below .

Harit cross his arm and laugh like a mad man “ ..shut up bastard ! You make me and my daughter cry ..”

“ …Mr. Tutorson ! Please let me see Arisoya!!..”

“ …no! She said the wedding is off !!! That’s my daughter! I knew you were no good!”

“…but I love her ..please let me see her ..one last time to explain myself ..”

“ ..ha! in your dream …we’ll see how long you can last hanging on to that branch..”

“ …Harit !!..” shouted Soriya from the distance and approaching the scene .

“ …yes baby ? ..”

“ ..what you doing ! tell those dogs to go away . our son in law is shaking the tree for cry out loud !!..”

“ …but Soriya …our baby said she doesn’t want to see him again more ..”

“…let him see her . What ever the problem is , they should talk it out with each other …”

“ ..but …baby ..”

“ …Harit ….”

Harit curse under his breath and shout at the dogs to goes away . Tik was relief and drop himself down .

“ ..thank you Ms.Tutorson ..” Tik put his hand together to thank her and then run inside the house , up the stair and toward Arisoya room . It was lock.

“ ..go away !!..” she shouted from inside

“ ..baby , open up . Let me explain ..”

“ …I don’t want to hear any of your lie ..”

“ …I lie because I want you to marry me …im sorry …I’ll do anything if you forgive me ..”

“ ..if you want me to forgive you …cut it off !!..”

“ …ah!!! baby , you not joking right !!...”

“ ..no!! it either the banana goes or I’ll go !!..”

“ …but we have fun with it last night why cut it off !! Baby, open up !!..”

“ ..shut up! ..” she swing open the door and tik was happy to see her face again . He rush inside and hug her tightly in his arm .She push him away

“ ..baby, im sorry ..”

“…I no longer believe your sincere …if the banana stay im sure in the future you will cheat on me and your playboy life will continue after we’re married . You say you love me but you lie to me . How can i trust my future with you ? I don’t want our child to have a broken family , I ratter let us separate now than letting our child grow up seeing you as a father and a womanizer , it will be hard for our child to see us divorce"

“ …but im truly devoted to you and I promise you , there no other girls in my life beside my wife . The bullet did hit my banana …just a scratch though . I lie because I know your father hate me and for him to agreed ..it impossible !! That why I need your help…im sorry – wait…child? ” Tik stare into her eye

“ …yes, im pregnant …either way . I was willing to marry you for our baby sake ..you didn’t have to goes thur all these ---“

He interrupt her with a kiss and then he lift her up into the air , spinning her like a Ferris wheel . She shout for him to stop because she was getting dizzy . He finally release her and shower kisses after kisses.

“ …why didn’t you tell me !!...”

“ …i plan to tell you after we’re married ..”

“ …gosh , I love you soo much …” he was in tear and smiling like a fool

“ …don’t try to change the subject !!! It either the banana or us !!..” she frown and push him away , then slam the door in his face

“ …b..but ..” he was speechless .

cecilia

Staff member
^man, i hope he finds a way to make up for this instead of following her order.
it'll be impossible like PETER SAID. no sugar if it's off :(

thanks for the update .. now there's a child .. let's hope it's our baby BOY ARIK !!! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next day Tik march into Peter’s flower shop . His face was as if he about to eat anyone that’s in his way . Even the customer move away to let him pass by . Peter saw the devil coming toward him and nervously stood there. Tik stop and drop to his knee

“..PETER!! you got to help me …please im desperate !!!..” he grab on to peter’s leg and beg like a homeless person .

“ …ah, stop rubbing my legs!! It dangerous!!” cries Peter and Tik immediate got up.

“Arisoya is mad at me ..”

“ ..so I heard , she my friend ..i know EVERYTHING ..”

“ …did you know she pregnant ?..”

“ …she pregnant ???!! that bitch !!..” Peter through his fist in the air , imagining his friend is in front of him.

“ ….she give me a ultimate ! It either i cut the banana off or our wedding is off ..”

“ ..ah!! she is evil !!..”

“ ..i really love her . I never love anyone like her …im going crazy now that she pregnant ”

“ …humm….you ever watch romantic movie? The leading guy always does the most romantic thing ever to win the leading girls heart ..”

“….just say it !! I’ll do anything …”

“ …try standing under her balcony on raining days ..”

“ ..that too Taiwanese idol …”

“ …you have an internal illness and only have 24hr to live …”

“ …she probable going let me die …Peter she not going believe that crap ~~

“ …how about telling her you going to America and will never come back to Thailand ever again …she will definitely run to you at the airport !!..”

“ …too…lakornish ..

“…kidnap her to some island and the two of you live in hardship for a couple days , then she will learn how much she need you to survive !!..”

“..no way ..she pregnant , my child is at risk ..”

“ ..ok , im out . just cut it off at least you will have her and beside she already pregnant ..”

“ …you’re no help …damn it …what should I do …”

“ ..well, then try the old fashion way . Buy her some flower and candy, hopefully she forgive you ..”

“ …thank Peter but in the mean time ..can you talk to her ? Put some good words for me? Tell her, the other reason I lie about the surgery …is because I want to ruin my reputation. Now, all the girls in Thailand think im useless . Even Moh and Ami find me repulsive. Its all my plan to retire from my playboy life and devote all my love to her. And I plan to confess everything to her after we’re married but I ruin ..Peter ? Peter “

Peter was in tear and wiping his face with a handkerchief “ ..ah, that was so sweet …I can’t believe the meaning behind the baby banana was so romantic …”

“ …please tell her that …”

The next day , Peter went to Tutorson’s residence and told Arisoya what Tik had said. She listen quietly and when Peter is finish , she rethink it over and still come to conclusion

“…is he paying you ?..”

“ ..ah, girl ..no …it the truth . He look sad and you’re too cruel, telling him to cut it off . The guy is head over heel in love with you …”

“ …he didn’t have to lie , I willing to marry him anyway …for our baby sake..”

“..ah, bitch ! Why didn’t you tell me ..”

“..I..I..was embarrass ..”

“ .. …do you love him ..no or yes …tell the truth”

“..I…I…”

“ spill it out girl !..”

“ …yes..”

“ ..when ?...”

“ …I don’t know ..i just know when he around, my heart beat so fast even though I try to deny it ”

“ …then you should forgive him , I mean come on ..the guy lie because he want to ruin his reputation and win your father approve ..”

“ ..that not the point , im mad because im afraid one day he will leave me for another girl. I’m not sure if he really going stay fateful to me or not and if his banana was really cut , I really thought he will stay with us forever and when it turn out he wasn’t cut , I feel insecure ”

Tik swing the door open and walk in “..baby, don’t feel insecure . …” he been listening the whole time .

Arisoya try to run out the door but he grab her in time and hug her . Peter quietly walk out the room and close the door behind him . “ …let me goes !!..”

“ …if you love me , why didn’t you just tell me..”

“ …leave ..” she struggle but was powerless in his arm and force to relax while he smoothen the back of hair

“…give me another chance . no more trick or lie . I promise. We getting marry in 1 week , lets work this out ..ok. There no other girls that more beautiful and lovable like my Arisoya . Lets rise our child together …ok ? I promise to be the best daddy in the entire world ” he kiss her hair and rock their body together .

“..promise ?..” tear full her eye and she bury her face in his shirt to wash it away .She a fool for falling in love with this pervert and there no escaping now , she melting to his sweet promises !

“ ..promise..” he confirm

“ …Tik ..” she nodded her head instead

“ …yes, the banana stay ..” he chuckle and plant kisses on her forehead

“ …shut up …”

He pull her head back and stare into her teary eye . She was still frowning and he kiss it back into a smile . She playfully hit his chest and he laugh “…baby , that was too easy !! I really thought I have to stand outside in the rain ..”

“ …what !! ..” she was a bit heated . Perhaps , she was to too soft with him !!

“ …no no ..just joking just joking ” he move to sit on the bed and pull her on his lap . Then hug her while resting his head on her arm .

“ …ugh, I can’t believe i’m in love with a womanizer..”

“ ..and having his child too ..” he rub her tummy and she giggle feeling ticklish

“ ..stop it …” she slap his hand away , disappointed he continue to hold her in his arm .

“ …when did the baby conceive ? Phuket ? In the park ? In your room ? It must be at the park when the condom rip !!!! ..”

“ ..no….it was in my room ..” she blush and try to peel his arm away but he keep it firmly intact .

“ …that night ? but we only go at it 1 X . The park was 1..2..3..was it 4 ..”

“ shut up …” she playfully pull his ear and he shake his head to knock her finger away

“..lets make another baby , so there be twin in your tummy ..” he chuckle , then pour her on the mattress and came on top of her . She smile and push his face away , making his head jolt backward .

“ ..no , it still daylight and my parent know you’re here..”

“…shhh….it be quick …im sure peter lock the door already when he left ..” he chuckle and unbuckle his belt

“ …sex manic …”

“ …shhh…I want twin ..” he kiss her lip and pull her shirt over her head

“ …i never heard of adding another child while being pregnant already …you’re too much …” she giggle once his lip touch her apples

“ …we’re about to find out …” he kick his pant down the bed and remove her short

“ …wait ..is it safe to make smoothies while im pregnant? Should we see a doctor ? ..”

“ …its safe , I done some research..”

“ ..are you serious ..”

“…baby, relax …let doctor Tik take care of everything …now its time for your check up ” he smile devilish and move in for the kill . Their body mingles with each other as they start the ritual mating and they try to make as less noise as possible but it was like spanking a monkey and expecting it not to make a peep !!! She cover her mouth and he cover his but the bed was to springy and have a sound of its own !! She blush wildly and tell him to slow down .

“ … Arisoya!!! Arisoya!!..” shout Harit while knocking at the door

“ …my daddy …” she whisper

“ ..shit …he just have to wait …” he whisper back

“ … Arisoya!!! Is Tik in there !!!...” shouted Harit

“ …NO !!..” shouted Tik

“ …the helll!! Isn’t that his voice !!!..” demand Harit

Tik curse at himself for that outburst , he was so impatient for the old man to leave so he can finish the smoothie that he answer of her . Arisoya jaw drop and immediately cover his track “ no no …he just left …”

“ ..then why won’t you open the door for daddy !!..”

Harit put his ear on the door and try to concentrate on the sound coming from his daughter room . It sound fast pace --- suddenly Soriya twist his other free ear and pull him into the master bed room .

“ ..he gone ..” said Arisoya

“ …good , lets continue ….where we left off ..” he chuckle and she pull his ear . He a wolf !!!

One week later they got marry. The ceremony was the biggest event of the year !!! Harit cry the whole time while Soriya comfort him . Louis came and give his blessing, Tik was a bit jealous but remain smiling as Louis pour water into their hand . Peter was the bridesmaid and the one that catch the boutique at the end. Tik and Arisoya didn’t tell their parent about the early pregnancy, they decided to keep it a secret but after the wedding Tik confesses about the baby banana to Harit and end up getting chase by 4 dog that morning !!! Because Harit knew Tik was in Arisoya’s room that day but thought nothing could happen because Tik didn’t have the capability!!!!! That bastard !!!.

Another thing happen , seven months later Arisoya give birth to twin !!! Harit lets the dog lose that day Tik and Arisoya return home with the babies !! Harit was mad that Tik impregnate his daughter before the wedding !!! Tik almost didn’t make it alive to see his babies that afternoon, lucky Soriya came home early and shout at the dogs to goes away. Even though father and son in law relationship was just a bit away , Tik was still happy that he win Arisoya’s heart at the end and he prove to everyone that his love for her was ….real.

“ .. you think our babies will meet the same fate as you ??..”

“ ...humm…no….”

“ …why ?...”

“ …because they’re boys ..”

“..ahh…lets have girls then ..”

“ ..no, two is enough …”

“ …come on …two more and make them girls ..”

“ ..you have them …”

“..baby , if I could I will !!..”

She pull the blanket over the twins and kiss them on the forehead . Then turn to her husband and said “ …alright , make it quick ! My parent is down stair …”

“ …yes !! …” he chuckle , then lift her up and carry her toward the bed . Damn it . Not the springy one again !!

**imagine the rest ppl**

THE END