❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
One of the main reasons why I like remakes is because I liked the storyline but not the leads in the previous versions, so to make it perfect for me, a remake always gives me that hope of having a perfect lakorn added to my list of favorites. Hehe. But remakes are never done right. Either the pairing gets worse or the storyline is altered to a big no no. I can never win. Lol
Hahahha...so true.

I have seen enough remakes to a remake that my head is spinning. I think, most remakes they altered some major things in the storyline that it makes no sense. And the pairing sucks too. I still stand firm, if it's a classic or a Willy's lakorn they need to leave it alone.

They should pick some lakorns in between and make it their own...because the in between lakorns have a better chance of working than remaking a lakorn that's already good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Honestly, I don't mind Matt not being in here. I do like the lakorn because of Willy lol. But it's a remake. Matt has FLF as a remake already I want if possible for her to be in an original storyline. I think Matt has been fortunate enough not to be in a lot of remake.

Most of the good Pra'eks are booked anyway...Hmmm...is Bomb booked also? What if they reunite them in here? He is actually tall enough to make Matt look small. If it's Bomb...well we will see lol.
No one wants Bomb besides the sucky productions. Lol. So no way! I don't care for the midget line. They can leave that out. I like the whole step son hating the step sister thing. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...Bomb knows he's bad so maybe he continued to try and better himself. He's acting along side Krit so hopefully he can see where he is lacking.

If boy improve in FLF then I don't mind a reunion but if not I don't care if Bomb is in here. At least, she's with someone bad that she hasn't had a chance to act with lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
No way. I will not approve. It'll be a waste of her queue. I'd rather take Poh then. What has this world come to? Byebye you can't possibly lose that much hope as to accept Bomb in here. Lol.
Hahahah...if there's like no one is available. Bomb might be horrible but he is young. Poh, is a better actor but he is past his prime of being pra'ek. He can play an elder person somewhere around the farm or something.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Hahahah...if there's like no one is available. Bomb might be horrible but he is young. Poh, is a better actor but he is past his prime of being pra'ek. He can play an elder person somewhere around the farm or something.
I'd rather take Boy than Bomb. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
But at least Poh can act. I would have to watch the lakorn with several boxes of tissue if it is Bomb! Actually i will save my precious tear and skip this!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Poh is handsome for his age. Peter Corp, Kong Saharat, and Tui are handsome for their age. Lol. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've never thought Kong was handsome. Hehe, so I'll take Poh over Kong any day. Tui and Poh actually age pretty well to me. But Peter ages even better. Lol

Yeah, no Bomb.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Uh, Kong is almost 50 years old. Lol. He's handsome for his age. Not handsome as in I'm attracted to him but more like he looks really good for his age! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I've seen Kong in person and he looks even younger. Mighty good for someone that age.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I never find Kong attractive in his younger year but I guess for a 50 year old man he's not bad looking. Tui definitely take the cake in the handsome department. I've never seen any of Peter's work so I can't really judge. Is Willy around the same age as these men?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My mom likes Kong. Haha. She's met him in person before, too. Well, she's met a lot of stars more than me.

I've always found him odd looking and never liked his acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Orangeblossom said:
I never find Kong attractive in his younger year but I guess for a 50 year old man he's not bad looking. Tui definitely take the cake in the handsome department. I've never seen any of Peter's work so I can't really judge. Is Willy around the same age as these men?
Willy's two years younger than Kong but looks way older! I had to endure watching Kong in YLC. Liked him there cause of his character but will never resort to watching him as p'ek.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think I almost threw up watching Kong and Cherry's lakorn. Puahaha, especially the morning after. Omg!

He was cute in YLC.