❤️ Various ET News

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Lying is one thing and personal privacy is another. More important than both: the truth. It is no one's business but the ex-couple's alone. Remember, there is always more sides to the story than one. And truthfully, we will never know them all... because Toomtam respects personal privacy. He will never retaliate or attempt to smear anyone's name, especially one he's loved. His home is his mother and father who continue to raise him on modesty, respect, and selflessness. His family has been quietly speaking out against the injustice through this time. If you've never cared for him during his toughest times in the past, don't be too quick to throw rocks when given the opportunity now. Indeed, karma is real.

And no, I'm not ashamed to be TTFC. Please stay in your own lane.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Having privacy does not mean you're not guilty.

Just because your parents are good ppl don't mean it pass on to you and vice versa.

I'm the opposite of my parents. My dad is an alcoholic and dad cheated on my mom sooo many times. I have the opposite attitude.

As a fan you should try to call them out as it is.

Many ppl who are Matt fan are calling her out.

Does ying ying have to post the proof? Even then die hard fan will rationalize it.

Pope had leak msg. I understand there 3 side to the story but when there is smoke there Is fire. There is some truth to what is being said.

Say he "didn't " cheat ...he still is a coward and he can't break it off in person.

1 of my fav scene in Nang Rai is when Wadee her BFF called nk out. She is her biggest supporter and comforts her but she don't just agree with her.

"You make yourself the victim by allowing this to happen and not fighting back. You are not choosing to live for your own happiness and allow these ppl to do this to you. I can't be your support if you keep doing this to yourself. "

Loosely translated/ paraphrase

That is a real friend who call you out on the B.S. not just supporting and encouraging.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
And it does not mean one is guilty because he respects personal privacy. You have your experiences and I have mine. It's ok to not speak in already toxic situations, unless it's life-threatening. I would be the first to call out the people I love (and certainly have as a fan), but I also respect that they have their own reasons and reservations that I'm not entitled to know. It's her words against his silence. And his silence does not mean guilt. Does he have to prove his innocence? Unfortunately, in the eye of the world, he's already wrong. That doesn't give anyone the right to drag his name and his fans, especially when it's a one-sided story at that.

Prayers to the both of them that they can find some peace and lesson to learn from all this.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Having privacy does not mean you're not guilty.

Just because your parents are good ppl don't mean it pass on to you and vice versa.

I'm the opposite of my parents. My dad is an alcoholic and dad cheated on my mom sooo many times. I have the opposite attitude.

As a fan you should try to call them out as it is.

Many ppl who are Matt fan are calling her out.

Does ying ying have to post the proof? Even then die hard fan will rationalize it.

Pope had leak msg. I understand there 3 side to the story but when there is smoke there Is fire. There is some truth to what is being said.

Say he "didn't " cheat ...he still is a coward and he can't break it off in person.

1 of my fav scene in Nang Rai is when Wadee her BFF called nk out. She is her biggest supporter and comforts her but she don't just agree with her.

"You make yourself the victim by allowing this to happen and not fighting back. You are not choosing to live for your own happiness and allow these ppl to do this to you. I can't be your support if you keep doing this to yourself. "

Loosely translated/ paraphrase

That is a real friend who call you out on the B.S. not just supporting and encouraging.
Agree. Just cause you are a fan of someone doesn’t mean you can’t criticize them. These celebs are not angels and they can do wrong as well. Don’t confuse their public image as their real personalities. Trust me, once you understand that things become easier once your faves have scandals. I had to learn that the hard way with Matt and Seungri

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Private privacy are not granted to celebrities that's the reality of it. They can ask and demand all they want that's just not going to happen. Celebrities on their own accord kind of invite the viewers into their lives whether it's the good or bad. You can't just count out the bad and have people ignore it and focus on the good. Reporters by the way, live off of the bad behaviors.

He maybe be good but no one is immune to mistakes. If he cheats and breakup over the phone that's a coward move no way about it. I mean, a text...he didn't even bother to call.

A celebrity is just that. Behind closed doors their skeletons are stack as high if not higher than ordinary folks. It's so crazy the things that happened in the E.T world. It's so tainted...all the rainbow colors wouldn't be able to cover it all up :)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh wow, thanks for all the insights on celebrity behavior--I had no clue! :aaaaa:
And now that I'm informed and up to speed, again, you can keep whatever you want to yourself, good or bad it's no one's business. (And suddenly everyone cares because it's juicy drama and people just love that.) Just because someone slandered your name doesn't mean you have to open your line of communication to the public. It's not in everyone's nature to do so, being a celebrity or not--just FYI in case you didn't know the basics of the evolving human mind. There are a number of celebrities who keep a respectable private life in case you aren't aware.

Just because your parents are good ppl don't mean it pass on to you and vice versa. <--Yup, obviously. You know it's not genetics right? It's taught. Unless you know his family dynamics or anyone's for that fact. Again, you wouldn't because you've taken the one side at face value with no capacity of thinking there are any other sides. And again, if I wasn't clear before, not everyone has the tendency to publicize their personal life. :fighting3:

It's in your duty to keep the people you love in line, there has been no hesitation in that. It's another when you have a sour party throw mud at them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thats the thing with some fans, they will only take the good and refuse to believe anything bad. Their stars can do no wrong and when they do, they are asked to respect their private lives but if it's good we need to praise and praise. What?! Everyone has their goods and their bads, that's just the reality of being human. Take off those blinders. When you become a celebrity, a choice you made yourself, you have to realize that you will be subjected to criticism when you do something that people see as wrong. Cheating is wrong. So what if it is proven that he did cheat? Then what? Can fans accept and feel ashame or are there hundreds more excuses ready to back him up? :rolleyes:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Just to confirm, we don't know for sure if Toomtam did indeed cheat and break up over a text, right? We're only basing stuff off of what his now ex has said?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Although, it's true that there are many sides to the story, people can't believe a side they've never heard. You can't possibly expect people to believe in Toomtam when there's nothing to believe in yet. Toomtam chooses to remain silent, now, but he may tell his side of the story in the near future. When that happens, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and stance. We can't speculate and assume that Toomtam chooses to remain silent because it's out of respect for Ying Ying. It may be because he's truly guilty of hurting her and finding a way for damage control. We just don't know. Sure, you can be his fan from day one and know him extremely well, but when it comes to cheating, sometimes, even the person who commits it doesn't know that they're capable of something like that until it happens, speaking from experience, so what makes you so sure that he's innocent? I'm just saying, he's human after all.

It's not about privacy because that card was thrown out the door the moment Toomtam embarked on this celebrity road AND dated celebrities like himself. The pair have publicly dated by doing interviews about each other, going on shows together, posting couple photos all over social media. I don't think it's an invasion of privacy at all if Ying Ying or Toomtam was to tell their fans and the world how or why they broke up. It's rather a measure of respect for their fans and the people who have followed and supported them together. It's like a proper goodbye. Ying Ying was actually being pretty nice about the whole breakup. She never bad mouth him. She just gave facts, yes facts, facts aren't truth, yet. Ying Ying kept avoiding talking any further about the third party. Now, it would be an invasion of privacy if Ying Ying said she walked in on Toomtam and the third party sleeping together. That's a different story. The public/people need closure, so it's just common courtesy, sometimes, to let everyone know that you're no longer an item, so everyone can move on, too. I'm not saying do a press conference or air out all of the other person's dirty laundry like Golf and Kwan, but just a word saying yes, we broke up is enough.

All I'm saying is, you can't blame people for believing in Ying Ying's story when that's the only story out right now. People don't focus on the what ifs, they normally talk about the what nows. I can say, I respect Toomtam's privacy because I'm not in his personal space like Instagram talking crap about him. I'm not dragging his family into the issue either, which I think that would be overstepping the boundaries. However, in this world, there are going to be extremists. I'm talking about Toomtam in here because he happens to be in the news WHICH is normal. That's what people do. People talk about the news, trends, and fads. EVERYONE does it. I don't see that as a privacy violation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Although, it's true that there are many sides to the story, people can't believe a side they've never heard. You can't possibly expect people to believe in Toomtam when there's nothing to believe in yet. Toomtam chooses to remain silent, now, but he may tell his side of the story in the near future. When that happens, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and stance. We can't speculate and assume that Toomtam chooses to remain silent because it's out of respect for Ying Ying. It may be because he's truly guilty of hurting her and finding a way for damage control. We just don't know. Sure, you can be his fan from day one and know him extremely well, but when it comes to cheating, sometimes, even the person who commits it doesn't know that they're capable of something like that until it happens, speaking from experience, so what makes you so sure that he's innocent? I'm just saying, he's human after all.

It's not about privacy because that card was thrown out the door the moment Toomtam embarked on this celebrity road AND dated celebrities like himself. The pair have publicly dated by doing interviews about each other, going on shows together, posting couple photos all over social media. I don't think it's an invasion of privacy at all if Ying Ying or Toomtam was to tell their fans and the world how or why they broke up. It's rather a measure of respect for their fans and the people who have followed and supported them together. It's like a proper goodbye. Ying Ying was actually being pretty nice about the whole breakup. She never bad mouth him. She just gave facts, yes facts, facts aren't truth, yet. Ying Ying kept avoiding talking any further about the third party. Now, it would be an invasion of privacy if Ying Ying said she walked in on Toomtam and the third party sleeping together. That's a different story. The public/people need closure, so it's just common courtesy, sometimes, to let everyone know that you're no longer an item, so everyone can move on, too. I'm not saying do a press conference or air out all of the other person's dirty laundry like Golf and Kwan, but just a word saying yes, we broke up is enough.

All I'm saying is, you can't blame people for believing in Ying Ying's story when that's the only story out right now. People don't focus on the what ifs, they normally talk about the what nows. I can say, I respect Toomtam's privacy because I'm not in his personal space like Instagram talking crap about him. I'm not dragging his family into the issue either, which I think that would be overstepping the boundaries. However, in this world, there are going to be extremists. I'm talking about Toomtam in here because he happens to be in the news WHICH is normal. That's what people do. People talk about the news, trends, and fads. EVERYONE does it. I don't see that as a privacy violation.
Very well said

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is an ET news thread. Some of us share what's currently going on in the entertainment industry. When the thread is lead into another direction (aside from celeb news) ppl get irritated. Then when info/news is shared and discussed, we have another set of ppl irritated because it involves their bias.

Like, what do ppl want?
Opinions are just ones take on a situation. Whether it's good or bad there's no right or wrong.

TT staying quiet IS the best thing he could do right now.

No, we don't know the truth...
But honestly, cheaters don't come out and admit they cheated. (Except Pop! He's the ult exception here)

All it would take is YY pulling out LINE receipts. But 10 secs into her interview and I already know she won't do that.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Damn...this is like the worst time to have your scandals come out (with Matt, Pope, Pop, TT, etc). I'm not going to side with anyone on the issue with TT and YingYing until there is evidence, but I honestly don't care.

@WeirFany Pop Pongkool, the singer (I know him from singing Khun Chai Taratorn's OST).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
YingYing was told about the "cheating" by strangers posting on her ig. Many random strangers. So she asked him about it and she said he admitted him. So i dont know.