❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Why did they break up?
In the video provided of her interview she didn't say why. Only that it wasn't because of a third party and the breakup wasn't a bad one. But I mean, she sounded like she wanted to cry though. You know that tone when you feel a lump in your throat but you're trying your hardest not to give in and bawl your eyes out? That's how she kind of sounded. :sad6:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Whether the gang knew or not doesn't even matter, at the end of the day Matt & SK decided to walk down this flower road so they should be the only one's facing judgment. Bash them two to the high heavens but leave everyone else that they're associated with out, as for Channel 3 I guess they can thank Matt later for the ratings this whole drama will bring in for their news coverage.
If I was another celebrity and I had something questionable happening in my personal life I'd drop that piece of news now just so it gets overlooked by this lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Whether the gang knew or not doesn't even matter, at the end of the day Matt & SK decided to walk down this flower road so they should be the only one's facing judgment. Bash them two to the high heavens but leave everyone else that they're associated with out, as for Channel 3 I guess they can thank Matt later for the ratings this whole drama will bring in for their news coverage.
If I was another celebrity and I had something questionable happening in my personal life I'd drop that piece of news now just so it gets overlooked by this lol.
Yup two days ago they reported that VJ Ja is back with that married man again but no one cares cus its MSK time now lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Why are they called Furby gang again??

It's so funny to me that I'm watching 'Love at First Hate' atm 'cause Mook's character also goes through a dating scandal and she keeps having to give press conferences after press conferences. XD

I don't care if Matt has indeed lied to us 'cause it's her personal life...whatever.. I'd probably be lying too (about my love life) if I was a celeb. But I'm going to be VERY disappointed if she confesses that she has been seeing SK. Like giirrrrrlll..... Songkran of all people???!?!?!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They make an appointment for an appearance about a scandal to rack up their rates! $$$$$
The event that pays the most will get the exclusive.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Why are they called Furby gang again??

It's so funny to me that I'm watching 'Love at First Hate' atm 'cause Mook's character also goes through a dating scandal and she keeps having to give press conferences after press conferences. XD

I don't care if Matt has indeed lied to us 'cause it's her personal life...whatever.. I'd probably be lying too (about my love life) if I was a celeb. But I'm going to be VERY disappointed if she confesses that she has been seeing SK. Like giirrrrrlll..... Songkran of all people???!?!?!
I’m the opposite, I’d be fine with her and songkran if she didn’t lie to us

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In the video provided of her interview she didn't say why. Only that it wasn't because of a third party and the breakup wasn't a bad one. But I mean, she sounded like she wanted to cry though. You know that tone when you feel a lump in your throat but you're trying your hardest not to give in and bawl your eyes out? That's how she kind of sounded. :sad6:
Oh that’s so sad! I hope they keep a good relationship with each other like Alex R and Toey J! Thanks :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think it's because you're a fan (am I right??) of Matt? I guess I don't care as much because I'm pretty neutral with her.
Yes Matt is my #1 favorite girl so it kind of hurt me as a fan to see she really flat out lied to us lol but tbh this really isn’t surprising to me. I feel like most celebrities could give a flying f*ck about their fc’s. They mostly just view us as their money makers. I’m 100% fine with that though as long as there is a certain amount of respect between the celebrity and the fans. I think only a small amount of them actually really care about us. Even though I know this, it still upsets me lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait you said you're not disappointed cus she lied but will be if she's dating Songkran lol. How come? Can you explain, cus i dont get lol.
I guess she’s trying to say that she’s fine with her lying to us about her dating somebody because she is she was a celebrity, she would probably lie about who she is dating too. The thing that bothers her is that the person she is dating is songkran who does not have a good reputation and that Matt could do better than that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I guess she’s trying to say that she’s fine with her lying to us about her dating somebody because she is she was a celebrity, she would probably lie about who she is dating too. The thing that bothers her is that the person she is dating is songkran who does not have a good reputation and that Matt could do better than that.
Ahhhh ok lol understand now lol. My brain is like all over the place now translating thai to english then english to thai lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wait you said you're not disappointed cus she lied but will be if she's dating Songkran lol. How come? Can you explain, cus i dont get lol.
'Cause as a celeb, if you deny being in a relationship with someone, people are less likely to bother you. Whereas if you admit it, everyone's gonna be up your butt about it 24/7. And that can get super annoying when you're in the beginning stages of your relationship. When everything is still pretty delicate. So that's why I understand WHY she would lie.

BUT! I totally get what @SuzieJ is saying too. I used to be a huge fan of Baekhyun (K-pop star) and I was so heart-broken when his dating news came out. XD Mainly because he would say stuff like fans are his life and they would be first to know about everything. I know...silly me for having such stupid beliefs. LMAO

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
'Cause as a celeb, if you deny being in a relationship with someone, people are less likely to bother you. Whereas if you admit it, everyone's gonna be up your butt about it 24/7. And that can get super annoying when you're in the beginning stages of your relationship. When everything is still pretty delicate. So that's why I understand WHY she would lie.

BUT! I totally get what @SuzieJ is saying too. I used to be a huge fan of Baekhyun (K-pop star) and I was so heart-broken when his dating news came out. XD Mainly because he would say stuff like fans are his life and they would be first to know about everything. I know...silly me for having such stupid beliefs. LMAO
I get what you mean about lying to get some privacy during the beginning phases of the relationship but everyone and their mama knows that they aren’t lying because of that. They lied cause they know it will look bad if Matt is dating someone who is still not divorced and trying to get back with his wife and also it will look bad because she deadass just got out of a relationship and she doesn’t want her cheating news to get out

I’m not possessive about when my faves are dating. In Korean media, the celebrities lie until the very last second and confirm only when their is evidence. I’m okay with lying about your relationships but Matt’s situation is very different to me. She’s not lying to have privacy she’s lying to protect her name and so she wouldn’t be called a cheater and nothing more which is what makes me very upset. If you did wrong then own up to. You made your plate now eat it

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

Yup, it goes from "we just started dating" to "when are you planning to get married" real quick lol - This happens a lot when you're in the "older" bracket too, from your mid to late twenties on-wards.