❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This isnt really news but i really felt the need to post this! Good lord Lydia is HOT :love: Shes a certified milf lol Its such a shame she didnt get more chances as a n'ek. I really loved her pairing with Kan! They were so hilarious together! Screenshot_20181031-004205.jpg
Cr. lydia's ig

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think she's the only Thai star that I go back to check up on every now and then on IG 'cause she sooo freaking beautiful! With and without makeup!

Lydia's acting is not that great (neither is her singing...) but I loved her pairing with Kan too!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She’s not really my cup of tea but she does seem to glow more after marriage.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181102-181458.jpg
Question Time! Im curious which of these newbie actresses you guys like the most, which ones you are okay with, and which ones you guys dislike?

I personally really like Chippy, Kao, and Namtarn the most from the newbies and recently have really started liking Patricia too! Im okay with Nycha, Diana, Yeena, and Yam. Yam needs better lakorns :( I dont really like Ice, Wawwa or Richie. I see nothing in them especially Wawwa and Richie.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 27550
Question Time! Im curious which of these newbie actresses you guys like the most, which ones you are okay with, and which ones you guys dislike?

I personally really like Chippy, Kao, and Namtarn the most from the newbies and recently have really started liking Patricia too! Im okay with Nycha, Diana, Yeena, and Yam. Yam needs better lakorns :( I dont really like Ice, Wawwa or Richie. I see nothing in them especially Wawwa and Richie.
Lol i like them all but i do think that Wawwa needs a personality makeover hahhaa and Ritchie&Ice needs major acting class.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 27550

Patricia is the prettiest and most appealing lookwise and I loved her in LSR imo but she is still lacking. Please don't pair her with Boy anymore. What I like tho I can feel she is really willing to become a better actress but she needs hardwork and to "suffer" a lil bit so she can mature and find epiphany instead of to be an overhyped bland actress. Honestly none of them is making me a fan as actresses yet. I guess Kao is the better actress of the lot and gotta like how in her lakorn with Grate and Bella she is challenging herself by acting a rai which contrasts with her cutie shorty look. Hopefully she keeps on challenging herself and go on picking challenging roles and don't get stuck in "cutie girl next door" or tomboy roles. I can't stand them in lakorns anymore. I am craving for sexy vamp raeng/grey n'ek roles or more roles like Patricia's in LSR. And in that picture I like what I see in her eye. Nycha got a boring vibe. Only fire is here when paired with a bad boy like Tono. Chippy has nothing really stricking as an actress and is pretty replacable. Yeena is the next overhyped bland actress I don't see what people see in her. Diana has no fire. Pretty in Thai realm I guess (looking straight European/white) but her whole persona and vibe has too much of a western/paris vibe for me I can't relate to her acting in traditional Thai roles. She is there.vYam lacks x factor. She is easily overshadowed. Nothing is really grabbing about her. She needs serious growth in talent to compensate for the lack of x factor.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
pretty girls but they are forgettable. i like pat tho. i personally think ch3 needs to sign on new girls and give their newer guys more lead roles instead of pairing uncle Boy pakorn with the younger Neks.
the thing is most of the girls are even older or the same age as Yaya and Davika's generation. (wawwa is 27 and chippy is 25) so even if they are newbies, they dont all have the "age" factor that can be used as leverage to push out the current generation of girls. Taew, bella and mew might be older but they still look very young and have a good 6 more years left in them.
if chippy had been signed earlier she would be on the same level as mint c, yaya and kim. she needs to be paired with (mark, nadech or james ji). crazy part is that she got paired with the most popular pek of 2018 (pope) and the drama still tanked. will i just call it ill luck.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
pretty girls but they are forgettable. i like pat tho. i personally think ch3 needs to sign on new girls and give their newer guys more lead roles instead of pairing uncle Boy pakorn with the younger Neks.
the thing is most of the girls are even older or the same age as Yaya and Davika's generation. (wawwa is 27 and chippy is 25) so even if they are newbies, they dont all have the "age" factor that can be used as leverage to push out the current generation of girls. Taew, bella and mew might be older but they still look very young and have a good 6 more years left in them.
if chippy had been signed earlier she would be on the same level as mint c, yaya and kim. she needs to be paired with (mark, nadech or james ji). crazy part is that she got paired with the most popular pek of 2018 (pope) and the drama still tanked. will i just call it ill luck.
Yeah the new girls are def kind of forgettable. Ch3 seems to think that these new girls are all gonna blow up like how Yaya, Kim, Mint, Taew, etc. did. It doesn't really work that way anymore. The girls need better p'eks but ch3 doesn't seem to want to let their top p'eks like Mark, Nadech, James Ji, Mario, and Pope pair up with them. When they do let them pair up its in really sucky lakorns like KSTD (Pope and Chippy.) and Buang Athitharn ( Mark and Patricia). Ch3 is weird with their pairings. I mean they are pairing up James Ji with freaking Ice ugh so dumb.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Patricia is the prettiest and most appealing lookwise and I loved her in LSR imo but she is still lacking. Please don't pair her with Boy anymore. What I like tho I can feel she is really willing to become a better actress but she needs hardwork and to "suffer" a lil bit so she can mature and find epiphany instead of to be an overhyped bland actress. Honestly none of them is making me a fan as actresses yet. I guess Kao is the better actress of the lot and gotta like how in her lakorn with Grate and Bella she is challenging herself by acting a rai which contrasts with her cutie shorty look. Hopefully she keeps on challenging herself and go on picking challenging roles and don't get stuck in "cutie girl next door" or tomboy roles. I can't stand them in lakorns anymore. I am craving for sexy vamp raeng/grey n'ek roles or more roles like Patricia's in LSR. And in that picture I like what I see in her eye. Nycha got a boring vibe. Only fire is here when paired with a bad boy like Tono. Chippy has nothing really stricking as an actress and is pretty replacable. Yeena is the next overhyped bland actress I don't see what people see in her. Diana has no fire. Pretty in Thai realm I guess (looking straight European/white) but her whole persona and vibe has too much of a western/paris vibe for me I can't relate to her acting in traditional Thai roles. She is there.vYam lacks x factor. She is easily overshadowed. Nothing is really grabbing about her. She needs serious growth in talent to compensate for the lack of x factor.
Kao is the best actress out of all of the newbies. She is very versatile and i really hope to god CH3 doesn't typecast her like they have to so many of their actresses. The other girls i feel could be really good actresses with a little more acting class and experience are Chippy, Yam, Pat, and Nycha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao is the best actress out of all of the newbies. She is very versatile and i really hope to god CH3 doesn't typecast her like they have to so many of their actresses. The other girls i feel could be really good actresses with a little more acting class and experience are Chippy, Yam, Pat, and Nycha
The girl I see more fire in and that could have been the next Ch3 Aom Phiyada with her authentic Thai appeal and talent was Benz Nutthida. Why the f.ck is she trying so hard and conform Thai industry type of beauty by bleaching her skin ? She does not stand out anymore ! She had such a nice honey skin tone with that lovely face and plump lips ! Anyway among the newbies Ch3 has proposed those latest years I seriously had my eyes on her. But looking at her I knew Ch3 would f.ck up eventually. She got raw talent and had got more than a bland "girl next door" vibe about her. Too bad promising roles and storyline keep getting wasted on non memorable actresses like Diana Flipo, Jeena Yeena and the likes. Benz Nutthida is the perfect pick for the Koo Gum version as "Angsumalin" if there is one 1 day. But I am afraid even that will be missed.
Girl needs to go back to her natural skin tone tho

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
The girl I see more fire in and that could have been the next Ch3 Aom Phiyada with her authentic Thai appeal and talent was Benz Nutthida. Why the f.ck is she trying so hard and conform Thai industry type of beauty by bleaching her skin ? She does not stand out anymore ! She had such a nice honey skin tone with that lovely face and plump lips ! Anyway among the newbies Ch3 has proposed those latest years I seriously had my eyes on her. But looking at her I knew Ch3 would f.ck up eventually. She got raw talent and had got more than a bland "girl next door" vibe about her. Too bad promising roles and storyline keep getting wasted on non memorable actresses like Diana Flipo, Jeena Yeena and the likes. Benz Nutthida is the perfect pick for the Koo Gum version as "Angsumalin" if there is one 1 day. But I am afraid even that will be missed.
can you blame her. being whiter is the norm in thailand. most of the pure thai actresses who are actually dark have all bleached.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah the new girls are def kind of forgettable. Ch3 seems to think that these new girls are all gonna blow up like how Yaya, Kim, Mint, Taew, etc. did. It doesn't really work that way anymore. The girls need better p'eks but ch3 doesn't seem to want to let their top p'eks like Mark, Nadech, James Ji, Mario, and Pope pair up with them. When they do let them pair up its in really sucky lakorns like KSTD (Pope and Chippy.) and Buang Athitharn ( Mark and Patricia). Ch3 is weird with their pairings. I mean they are pairing up James Ji with freaking Ice ugh so dumb.
Yea, unfortunately I don’t think these newbies will blow up like the 4HJ or SJ groups. The new newbies are big and well known, but they didn’t shake a Thailand like 4HJ and SJ did lol plus these newbies were already in the 20s... it doesn’t sound all that exciting. When Mark and Nadech debuted, they were around 18/19, but both modeled around 17/18 years old. They were major eye candy!! Hahahahahah :D

Then Yaya and Mint were only 15/16!!! Omg!!!!!! How super young and super babies they were!! Those times were the best!!!! The original Mteam and Yadech!!! LOL!!!:risas3::celebrate16:

~~ newbies these days are slightly much older when discovered, and they’re not really shaking Thailand. They didn’t shake Thailand like 4HJ or SJ people! JJ shook Thailand overnight lol ahahhaha but even now, he’s floating around. Idk~~ I feel like I just haven’t seen JJ much around besides his two lakorns with Taew.

Mew was the cutest during the debut. She was so sweet! I still ship her with JJ!! Lol. But, lately, she needs to improve her acting cuz it’s getting dull and boring. Idk if she’ll imrove tremendously in MHIL but I’m still excited for MM.❤✅:)

~

I think Chippy needs to work with Nadech. I can always see Nadech as the greatest pusher. Many girls who’s worked with Nadech has been promoted tremendously and has become much more well known or just seems to have more followers. We need a Nadech and Chippy lakorn. I don’t quite know about Mark and Chippy cuz they don’t seem like they would click?? Lol. Ahaha. Chippy might be too spunky for soft Mark. But I can def see Na and Chippy.

My next dream pairs are Namtarn and Mark & Yam and Mark if possible (even though Yam is getting demoted to supporting or something) she’s so beautiful and glowy!:angel10:

My ultimate dream is to see Mteam reunited. They should seriously. They should. Maybe after they’re already married and sh&ts lol ahahhha maybe some producer will wake up and cast them. Lol. Aha! I’ll still even watch them. Lol. They’re too adorable and precious! :)

~~

I want to see Pajaew work with Mark, the most!!! I just want him to cast Mark in either a very dramatic romance or a very beautiful period theme! I just like Pajaew’s work!! I hope he works with Mark soon!!!

~~

One last note I think Kao S should work with Nadech too. I can see them having chemistry and Na attracting big waves for them. Kao is already a top follower on IG, but she’ll need a great pusher like Na.

~

Okay~~ what did I just write??? Lol :celebrate16: My dream teams!!! Lol. :p;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
can you blame her. being whiter is the norm in thailand. most of the pure thai actresses who are actually dark have all bleached.
I wish she was stronger and could start a revolution by flaunting that melanine and standout facial features (my kind of beauty) :-( now

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Are you sure Benz Bleach her skin? The majority pictures you seen on IG or FB are photoshopped, everyone has filtered pictures.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are you sure Benz Bleach her skin? The majority pictures you seen on IG or FB are photoshopped, everyone has filtered pictures.
She looks way lighter...I think it was her lakorn with mono that she looks shades different. To me, it was that obvious. I think she's pretty with being a bit tan than most. Her skin color actually suited her but she knows to make it or be accepted she's going to have be what they perceive as beautiful in the industry.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She looks way lighter...I think it was her lakorn with mono that she looks shades different. To me, it was that obvious. I think she's pretty with being a bit tan than most. Her skin color actually suited her but she knows to make it or be accepted she's going to have be what they perceive as beautiful in the industry.
I still can’t tell if she really bleached her skin from that Mono video because they color graded it. I see so many videos that has that light tone color scheme. It’s really hard to tell now since videos and pictures are so filtered, you know. Nothing seems to be what it is now a days.