❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
I am glad Thai celebrities are able to choose who they can love publicly. This is one thing I like about Thai entertainment, there is a line between reality and tv series, they may ruin fan girl lives but not theirs. I appreciate that. lol
In Thailand, it’s mainly the media. If the media doesn’t make it an issue, and the celebs handle it well, then all is well. Fans/netizens just gossip like they’re typical nosy neighbourhood aunties in any case. It’s just whether or not the media chooses to focus the netizen chatter and bring into media. Depends on whether they have enough news to fill up their pages or not, haha.

Trivial crap can become big if the media chooses to focus on it. And sometimes whether they choose to focus on something, I think there are bigger influences at play in the background. I will always go back to how Weir has gotten away with all his scandals practically scott-free whereas Matt was hated for years. Don’t tell me Weir handled the media any better than how Matt did.

Bella is a total pro at this. She “soft-launched” her bf very well, haha. I wish her well. She deserves all happiness.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think in most cases they tend to treat the woman a lot harsher than male when it comes to dating scandal. Weir was a true case of that...his situation dragged others all over the places. While he's happily living out his life with wife and kid like nothing happen. Matt took forever and was treated like she had committed a serious felony, but not going to lie she did some of the damages herself...regardless, double standard is there.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am glad Thai celebrities are able to choose who they can love publicly. This is one thing I like about Thai entertainment, there is a line between reality and tv series, they may ruin fan girl lives but not theirs. I appreciate that. lol

The issues is psycho BL shippers.....extreme fangirls

I hope they can date whomever publicly and chill out on fan service

I notice they sometimes tease....fan service and
Lots of delulu fans

nat12

sarNie Adult
I notice they sometimes tease....fan service and
Lots of delulu fans
yes the delulu fans, OMG. That’s why I never like all these fan service koojin stuff.

like I’m even side-eyeing Bella a bit regarding this. Yes she’s very good at PR and publicity, and it’s also fans fault for being delusional while shipping.

But it’s not until Pope distanced himself so clearly for Prom Likit promotion that I realised how much Bella (and her manager?) used the PB koojin hype. I think her excuse is not wanting to offend fans (and admittedly there are A LOT of fans) and she doesn’t want to cause negative publicity for the drama. Her words has always been Pope and her are just siblings but her actions are ambiguous. Her teasing with Pope is so physical that people around them are a bit uncomfortable honestly. If she’s the one who’s attached (I don’t believe she just got to know her bf only recently), then this makes her look bad.

And it’s not like she’s unable to be clear. With Peak and Bright, when reporters asked her to comment on fans shipping them she was very clear and succinct. “We are siblings, colleagues”.

But when asked about Pope, she always liked to give “for now, we are siblings” answers like giving fans hope like it’s possible between them, with the provoking body language like ‘eh? are we? *wink*’

She might be confident that she’s clear they are just close siblings and she’s just doing fanservice for drama marketing. but people have feelings. Don’t lead them on.

so yeah, in summary, delulu fans are ridiculous but channels and celebs should chill with the koojin fanservice and marketing.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Extreme fan exist everywhere and they all act the same way too - doesnt matter whether its in kpop, thai ent, chi ent etc. Extreme fan will always exist.
Like seriously.. I saw a comment from Bright fan or i guess ex fan now saying how they are sooo mad about his dating news and swear they will destroy his career, how dissappointed they are, how they feel betrayed, etc. These ppl need to learn to differentiate between celeb personal and professional life. Stop making assumption about these celeb (assumption about their sexual preferences, assumption about their life, etc). Fan might think they know everything about their favs but nah.. What you see are not even half of their personal life. Maybe not even 30%.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Extreme fan exist everywhere and they all act the same way too - doesnt matter whether its in kpop, thai ent, chi ent etc. Extreme fan will always exist.
Yeah those Bright fans who turned antis really shocked me. Some of his Chinese fans especially declared so much of their anger.

But now I’m busy muting posts on my social media cos there are both Pope and Bella fans ranting and raving at the disappointed shippers. It’s been like this since forever and honestly they are all so annoying: the deluded shippers, and extreme Pope and Bella fans who cannot stand any little criticism of their beloved stars. To me it’s more annoying cos I’m quite sure all of them are like quite old? At least in their 30s? I’m a disappointed PB-shipper too but OMG to be fighting online fan wars at this age is embarassing. Let’s all get back to our real lives. Just like the stars have their real lives to live.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Like seriously.. I saw a comment from Bright fan or i guess ex fan now saying how they are sooo mad about his dating news and swear they will destroy his career, how dissappointed they are, how they feel betrayed, etc. These ppl need to learn to differentiate between celeb personal and professional life. Stop making assumption about these celeb (assumption about their sexual preferences, assumption about their life, etc). Fan might think they know everything about their favs but nah.. What you see are not even half of their personal life. Maybe not even 30%.
Its true, extreme fans are everywhere but I think there is some differences between entertainment industries. For example, fans in S.Korea, China display hate towards couples who announce their relationships, as if they think they have control of celebrity lives outside of work, its to the point where couples have to decide to split. While in countries like Thailand, UK, US, other SE Asian countries, there isn't this control. Ultimately, I don't think most native Thai fans give much thought to who dates who, but because Thailand's entertainment is becoming more famous, its attracting more fans outside of Thailand who think they have this power. Bright's situation is actually the first time I've seen a formal written announcement because fans got angry, which surprised me. I am glad he's able to make his choice on who to love still and not be afraid to announce it right away. Social media is also a contributor to easily show how nasty people can get.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think out of all the entertainment world, I find Turkish celebrities have the most freedom moving around. Turkish seems to be a conservative still, but their celebrities openly date whomever...of course there are insane fans in every corner of the world, but generally the fans there seems to accept whomever their favorite date and go about their business. And most of their stars flaunts their relationship too...

I find Korean and Chinese fans the most toxic...they basically set their, own rules of how unbelievably unreasonable they are.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ultimately, I don't think most native Thai fans give much thought to who dates who,
I agree! It’s often only a minority of fans that are dramatic. But sometimes the media likes to draw attention to that minority’s actions. Which often worsens the matter that was previously trivial.

TrueId

Breaking the typical lakorn mode....even if many are remakes

http://instagr.am/p/C6I2mJJLDjD/
Trueid dramas always look interesting to me but where to find it online? They often remake Korean dramas but at least the plots seem more interesting than what Ch3 has. I’m tired of how Ch3 is wasting their stars’ talents.

bit

sarNie Adult
Change Original series looks so promising… Boy Pakorn got his freedom and now acting with Pancake. Even Jackie Jacquiline is with them. Looking good from the trailer.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Its true, extreme fans are everywhere but I think there is some differences between entertainment industries. For example, fans in S.Korea, China display hate towards couples who announce their relationships, as if they think they have control of celebrity lives outside of work, its to the point where couples have to decide to split. While in countries like Thailand, UK, US, other SE Asian countries, there isn't this control. Ultimately, I don't think most native Thai fans give much thought to who dates who, but because Thailand's entertainment is becoming more famous, its attracting more fans outside of Thailand who think they have this power. Bright's situation is actually the first time I've seen a formal written announcement because fans got angry, which surprised me. I am glad he's able to make his choice on who to love still and not be afraid to announce it right away. Social media is also a contributor to easily show how nasty people can get.
Yes this i agree. there is a diff in the level of toxicity of these extreme fan.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Yeah those Bright fans who turned antis really shocked me. Some of his Chinese fans especially declared so much of their anger.

But now I’m busy muting posts on my social media cos there are both Pope and Bella fans ranting and raving at the disappointed shippers. It’s been like this since forever and honestly they are all so annoying: the deluded shippers, and extreme Pope and Bella fans who cannot stand any little criticism of their beloved stars. To me it’s more annoying cos I’m quite sure all of them are like quite old? At least in their 30s? I’m a disappointed PB-shipper too but OMG to be fighting online fan wars at this age is embarassing. Let’s all get back to our real lives. Just like the stars have their real lives to live.
yes some of these senior dara fans need to chill. they are old enough to know what they should or shouldnt do. its embarrasing to still act like some delulu teenagers. let these celeb live their lives

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Idk I feel like most stars play up in their pairing ship, especially if they're popular one, no matter what bc that's just how industry works. Like she was like that with all her pairings imo. It's mone. Even those in rumored and confirmed relationships still do it alot imo

Like Yaya and Nadech before they were ever truly dating, and she was rumored to have been linked a few times to guys who weren't him outside the industry. Mark and Kim, so much so that, she was rumored to had cheated on her ex with Mark (yes, I know it was denied but the rumors always existed bc of their showmance). Ppl love the will they or won't they date aspect of the pairing aspect I guess.

I don't think anyone does it like Thai celebrities and Filipino show industry with their love teams lol they all really put on a show until one of them wants to cut the cord off the love team

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
I can’t wait to hear what Bella has to say about the man you ladies are speaking about in here! Please keep us updated! I hope she finds a good man, because she deserves it. :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Filipino love team is on another level, lol. And their love team fans ain't playing. And the popular love team can't go outside of each other. I forgot which actor it was, he had a success with an actress and fans were going crazy over the couple. He puts a stop to it before it even began. He's like, nope, not playing this game. And somehow he survived it. Kim and Gerald was a hot mess of a love team, but they have such great chemistry when they were younger.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I can’t wait to hear what Bella has to say about the man you ladies are speaking about in here! Please keep us updated! I hope she finds a good man, because she deserves it. :love:
She hasn’t yet, and my feel is she has to be very careful how she ever speaks about him in public (if ever). She cannot present herself as being too forward/confident… her usual jokey way with reporters joking about love life can be viewed problematically. I hope he’s a good man for her sakes too. Netizens are all :love: because he’s so rich and of a good profile. But honestly that’s the part that makes me worry for her. His family is more prominent than Pok/Peach’s & Note/Nott’s… yet I think they haven’t really mixed with celebs/showbiz much. I hope that isn’t reflective of some kind of family attitude that could present problems for her. Bella is good and worthy of such a successful man, but who knows how these families think.

I don’t care how rich the guy is, Bella doesn't need a rich guy. But she really needs a good guy who can make her happy.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Idk I feel like most stars play up in their pairing ship, especially if they're popular one, no matter what bc that's just how industry works. Like she was like that with all her pairings imo. It's mone. Even those in rumored and confirmed relationships still do it alot imo
I know they do, but I’d rather they don’t. It’s one thing when you’re a new or rising star doing it. But once you hit A-list, I think it’s not necessary. Sure let the channel do it, but on Bella’s own social media and channels I don’t think she needs to push it so much. I think for Prom Likit she didn’t do it as much cos Pope didn’t agree to it. Otherwise honestly she has a lot of content for her vlogs & social media for sure and the whole koojin thing will be fanned further.

The reason why I don’t like so koojin marketing now is because I think it’s part of why Ch3 dramas are in such a bad state now. That’s all they seem to know how to do, serve Jin in romance dramas. But these dramas have become boring, and no matter how the most ardent fans behave, most viewers want to watch more diverse type of dramas which ch3 seems to have little idea how to make. My heart hurts for Mark & Yaya cos they don’t deserve such poor ratings & view numbers for their current drama but looking at the plot and trailers i don’t feel like watching it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Mark and Yaya drama rating is even beaten by Prom Likhit rerun, that’s is some mess. Looking at the trailer, I didn’t even have the urge to watch it. This is like what? 2nd Mark drama where he played this bohemian loud mouth typical character, the first was with Bow, then having all the 18sx scene in trailer, urgh it’s a turn off. The character were both dumb by the way.

Regarding Bella new Hi-So, some people has been digging the type of business he runs, it’s seems all folded and went bankrupt, and then he opens a new one, the only thing that keeps him floating is his family billions. If it was a typical businessman, he would be filling for bankruptcy already. His business venture sounds fancy but typical of a rich heir who had nothing better to do.