❤️ Various ET News

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
While Mark has more projects than others, he is stuck with the same character. You can literally take his character for 3 of his latest drama and mix it up and no one can tell which is which. That is how uninspiring it is.
I agreed. And his recent lakorn with Yaya is a big joke. Idk what the producers think but there is a lot of unnecessary stuff in the lakorn. All the characters are not likable. Especially mark and yaya characters are just too childish. And agin it’s not the actors fault, it’s producers and director.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
I agreed. And his recent lakorn with Yaya is a big joke. Idk what the producers think but there is a lot of unnecessary stuff in the lakorn. All the characters are not likable. Especially mark and yaya characters are just too childish. And agin it’s not the actors fault, it’s producers and director.
It's also the actors fault for choosing these story lines. They could have said no and be picky.

bit

sarNie Adult
It's also the actors fault for choosing these story lines. They could have said no and be picky.
But Channel actors don’t have that freedom I think, it mostly the channel adult who will give the green light on what project they can join.

unlike freelance actor who can choose their project.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
They try way too hard in my opinion. Like they try to adapt korea culture into their lakorn. Which is not Thai lakorn anymore. Y not expose thai culture in a more modern way. I think they are missing the target. Ch3 don’t even know what they are doing. Ch3 really need to do script contests. Let the outside people show their idea not just used their close to retirement employees do script which it not up to dates anymore.
Channel 3 should have learned when they released BPS in 2018. People were so hyped about the fresh story and Thai culture displayed in the show. They are idiots for not taking audience advice.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
They try way too hard in my opinion. Like they try to adapt korea culture into their lakorn. Which is not Thai lakorn anymore. Y not expose thai culture in a more modern way. I think they are missing the target. Ch3 don’t even know what they are doing. Ch3 really need to do script contests. Let the outside people show their idea not just used their close to retirement employees do script which it not up to dates anymore.
The thai industry is trying hard to copy k-culture for sure. Not all. But the excessive kdrama remakes. I know bc they love kpop/dramas are such a hit there but I know if ppl actually want to work, they can put out good new original ideas.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Idk Mark is basically one of the senior actors now-- I'm sure he has a degree of say. Maybe he's also just act bc it's work but doesn't care much about growth.

About Bella--if the dating rumors are true, I don't think she would care if he's shady or that his family is. She probably just kind of is drawn to problematic men too lol she's a pro at handling scandals and handing media. Probably one of the best at handling the media too. Like only she ever really spoke up first when rumors of Weir cheating came up, or there was break up rumors. I want her to be happy and meet a good man lol but I'm thinking she wouldn't care if she married a man like that, as long as her personal money and work isn't affected. Bc she's clearly driven by money too. I can picture her being like Tanya tbh.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, Bella knew how to seize media opportunity but her latest trick kinda in poor taste. Using temple merit event to score promotional points. Her manager and her could have shut the rumour and said they will address it at a later time rather than saying she will give a media address at a merit event.

When people know that you don’t do that kind of promotion or launching of your boyfriend at a temple event. That beats the whole purpose of Buddha teaching.

Even the nangrai of all nangrai wouldn’t do that.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mark is a senior actor who has some influence on which projects he takes. But which projects gets offered to him in the first place is done by the channel. If he doesn’t take what’s on offer, then he risks ‘disappearing’ from public view for a period of time (cos of no work). And considering he was already planning a break for wedding and the aftermath, maybe that’s why he took that drama with Yaya.

He’s not like Pope or Nadech too, I believe.. who’s willing to take a long break to accept only what they view as the right for them.

That said, the roles they agree on might also morph into something different by the time the drama goes on air. And this has happened way too many times in recent Ch3 history.

I mean, I have already said I will NEVER forgive Ch3 for ruining Prom Likit. I cannot comprehend a channel having all the right ingredients in this current challenging media environment for a mega-hit drama and then ruin it to that extent. It’s like having, among other things, wagyu beef on hand in a professional kitchen, and then decided to cook it into fried rice.

I like the suggestion of a scriptwriting contest. But then current Ch3 is not capable of such innovative thinking it seems.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I want her to be happy and meet a good man lol but I'm thinking she wouldn't care if she married a man like that, as long as her personal money and work isn't affected. Bc she's clearly driven by money too. I can picture her being like Tanya tbh.
I do sense a bit of that from her and it makes me sense. And her fans enable that… “ohhh he’s so perfect for her cos he’s young and handsome and rich” bla bla bla whatever. Such a typical lakorn trope.

There is an element of Bella’s personality who seem to love public adulation which makes me uncomfortable. But then I thought that’s just eh, typical celeb behaviour and I just cannot comprehend it cos I’m an introvert. I just don’t get how she constantly needs to publicise everything. And it’s not cos she’s a public figure so everything she does gets public attention. She actively courts that publicity.

My apprehension is cos of her personality not being the typical personality of women with hi-so men. She tends to be dominant and needs to be in control of her life and I don’t see typical hi-so guys and their families accepting that. Janie is already having problems by not being the typical hi-so wife.. sounds like personality clash seems to be the issue. Like I’m sure Chompoo, Margie and Patricia also have strong personalities, but you can see them deferring to their husbands quite a lot, and knowing how to behave properly within their family settings (they don’t stand out). I’m not certain Bella can do that. But maybe she’ll prove me wrong and she’ll be happy with him. Whatever it is, I respect her decision.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, Bella knew how to seize media opportunity but her latest trick kinda in poor taste. Using temple merit event to score promotional points. Her manager and her could have shut the rumour and said they will address it at a later time rather than saying she will give a media address at a merit event.

When people know that you don’t do that kind of promotion or launching of your boyfriend at a temple event. That beats the whole purpose of Buddha teaching.

Even the nangrai of all nangrai wouldn’t do that.
Yes! I thought that too. I mean, I’m not Buddhist so I wasn’t sure on what proper etiquette at such events was supposed to be. I just thought it wasn’t necessary that the guy and his family be there at that time. She’s smart, she couldn’t have not known what the implications of having media around at the event and then having her bf and his family attend the event could have led to.

I was literally uncomfortable with having so many cameras at the event. But I thought cos it was something she organised and got the fans to join in so maybe she was addressing that.