❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg so i spent my time on the second thai ebook while the site wasnt working.
The main guy is so selfcentered, and a cunning schemer. A quiet but evil person. He gets mad cause she doesn't give interest in him or their relationship.... doesnt correct her misunderstanding just because she wont ask or mention anything.

The plot twist....
he has a twin.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Omg so i spent my time on the second thai ebook while the site wasnt working.
The main guy is so selfcentered, and a cunning schemer. A quiet but evil person. He gets mad cause she doesn't give interest in him or their relationship.... doesnt correct her misunderstanding just because she wont ask or mention anything.

The plot twist....
he has a twin.
Oh wow.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
W
OMG!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!! Two guys that I really wanted to see with her! I'm so glad OneHD is giving opportunities to our Ferny. I was so afraid that she was gonna go quiet after HJS.
Yesssss she deserves it!!
Waiting for her and bright nowwww!!! This makes me so happy to see her paired up with film and tono

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So happy for tiny Fern...I know a lot of people like Tono but for some reason I just haven't warm up to him yet. I am definitely looking forward to her and Film though. My goodness...after Tor that's who I want her to be in a lakorn next.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think all 3 is a remake.
Wang Nam Won, isnt that the lakorn ch7 kept remaking? The last one was with Now, or was that a different one.