❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Awww they could be so cute together if they got along. What a handsome pair of brothers :love:
In my mind and imagination they get along pretty good.... hahaaha but the reality is that they want one another dead.. If i write a fanfic, i would want them to hate but love one another.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sawit and Sila should have a love and hate relationship. I can picture Sawit provoking Sila to no end but at the end of the day, they still like each other. Sawit just have that face where he doesn't have to do anything it would annoy the living daylight out of Sila lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Might need to go back to around page 20-30 i shared a link but idk if its still working. One 31 is hard to find a live stream link. The official site is restricted.
Ive been using thai tv apps from play store ive downloaded so many and removed heaps. Cause they stop working too.
Sigh Typhoon. I wished they would have Tor and Typhoon in another lakorn together. They would be cool as siblings or besr friends kind of scenario.
They have a great chemistry as bromance!!!! :p:rolleyes: