❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, quick question. I tried donating to musesubs... It was like $3 or something however they've refunded me the money? Meaning I'm not able to become a member. At first through PayPal it wasn't working saying error so I used my card instead but now Musesub have rejected the payment. Has anyone else had this issue or knows what it could be?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, quick question. I tried donating to musesubs... It was like $3 or something however they've refunded me the money? Meaning I'm not able to become a member. At first through PayPal it wasn't working saying error so I used my card instead but now Musesub have rejected the payment. Has anyone else had this issue or knows what it could be?
Maybe the minimum they expect you to donate is $5?

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I am not sure but I read a message on her page that she is no longer subbing this drama and episodes were removed from the Public Page too. I understand where she is coming from and I feel bad there are such disrespectful fans out there.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I am not sure but I read a message on her page that she is no longer subbing this drama and episodes were removed from the Public Page too. I understand where she is coming from and I feel bad there are such disrespectful fans out there.
I don't think they're stopping because they've already subbed and released today's episode.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I found this on their website:

PayPal returns/reversals etc
Individual cases vary, however we’re aware that PayPal has placed random “holds” on some contributions coming in. It could be due to more than usual activity or international policies so to release PayPal’s hold on your money we process a reversal. It’s either that or wait out PayPal’s release. Something like the image below. We’re only notified the payment is on hold and PayPal is taking a further look at it.

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
They haven't stopped subbing for members, however, public release of the subs has stopped.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't think they're stopping because they've already subbed and released today's episode.
That what i thought cause they had this issue so many times and i remember during kluen cheewit, they stop releasing episode publicly until it finished

mayag

sarNie Adult
That what i thought cause they had this issue so many times and i remember during kluen cheewit, they stop releasing episode publicly until it finished
Some people are just so awful. The subbers are putting in time and effort for us non-Thai speakers to enjoy lakorns for free pretty much. Why would you take advantage of that? So rude smh. Muse must be so frustrated.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Some people are just so awful. The subbers are putting in time and effort for us non-Thai speakers to enjoy lakorns for free pretty much. Why would you take advantage of that? So rude smh. Muse must be so frustrated.
I experienced myself with both naree rissaya and ngao asoke. And then you have people being impatient and demanding. And those that steal and claim the work.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
(It's the girl that is helping Sila(Tor) Here you are. Are you ready? Go ask your boss. Is he ready to lose to me? Then please follow me. (They go in) Please sit. Where is your boss? (Sila comes in with Bak) Sila says Hello, Sawit. Where is the 10 million cash?(they show him the money. And this is the new agreement. If you lose you will owe me 120 million. Right? If it's right then we can beign. Wait. I was thinking and if I lose to you I'll owe you 120 million. But If I win I only get 60 million. I think I'm at a disadvantage. Make it 100 million. (they girl says) Wait Ae. Are you misunderstanding something? If you win Si is already relieving you of all your debt. How are you at a disadvantage? It's alright Mee. I think something like this the higher the wager the more fun it is. But if you lose this time I won't take the money but I want two things from you. I think you should bring the money. So we can begin the game.( Sila sign's a check) Ae says Wait. Use these dice. Mee is like Wait. Why do we need to use your dice? Because if I use your dice you could be in cahoot to cheat me.(Yea right Ae) But I think we should check the dice first. In case there's something fishy about them. Right, Si? Okay. Bak. Si. (Ae thinks back to when he got the dices) If you use this dice and you get scanned don't worry because they're made specifically. Bak says Nothing is abnormal. Is that clear? Okay. Then we'll use your dice. Let's begin the game. Sure. The rules is if the numbers from 3 dices combined are 3-10 then it's considered low. If the 3 dices combined is 12-18 the number is considered high. If the 3 dices combined is 11 it's considered null and begins again. The first game starts.(Sila takes out is phone and looks down He sees the dices ) (I think he know Ae is cheating, it's a cam on his phone) Ae says I bet low. Then I'll bet high. Open it. 5, 2, 1. 8. Low. I win Ae says. The second game starts (Ae) I bet high. Open it. 13. High. I win. I win 2 out of 5. If I win another game then 100 million cash is mine. And you need to relieve me of all my debts too. Begin the 3rd game. I bet high. Open it. (Si staff tells him about the device by tapping his leg). Open it. Open it. Sila says Don't open it yet. Open it. Open it. I said don't open it yet. I think this round I will ask to change the dice. I won't change it. Why do I have to change it? You're conspiring to cheat me? And by refusing to change it, it's because you're cheating. How am I cheating?! Don't accuse me. I'm not cheating and I won't change the dice eithier. Open it. I said open it! Sawit Litinatgoson. What is in your right pocket? I see it. Ae says My remote car keys. Remote car keys? Why? A VIP guest like you we offer valet car service anyhow. The car keys shouldn't be with you. Bak. Yes Si. Search him. Alright. Stop. Please co-operate. I said they're car keys.( they found the device Bak gives it to Sila) This is your car key? Yeah. I made a spare. How is it strange? It's not strange. But I'm just not sure if it's really your spare car keys. I don't want to accuse you. I'll have my employee confiscate it first. After the game, I'll return it to you. You're accusing me of cheating? Mee says Ae If it's not a device you're using to cheat then I think even if you don't have it on you it shouldn't affect your game. Do you still want to use your own dice? You can. What will it be? There's only one game left. Then you'll win. Do you still want to play? Fine. I'll play. The third game starts.(Ae) I bet low. Open it. 6, 6, 5. High. Mee says Si wins He only won one game! Next game if I win, everything is over. I also want to know the next game. Who will win. Go ahead. The 4th game starts. Since I won last round, I'll bet first. I bet low. I bet high. Open it. 4, 3, 3. Low. Me says again Si wins again. It's a tie. How's that possible?. How can you win two games in a row?. You're cheating. You're cheating me! And what about you? You won twice in a row. Is that called cheating? Smart mouth! If you don't trust me or if you're coward to fight on then we can stop playing this game. And just owe me 60 million as before. Please sit, Pack it up. Enough. Ae says Wait. Who said I'll quit? But the last game, I want you and I to bet before they throw the dice. And we each throw a dice. Do you dare? And who'll throw last dice? Her(Mee) Sila puts his phone away. Agreed. We'll play the last game. (Sila) I bet High. (Ae) I bet low. 1. (Ae) Open it. 5. Next round, you need 6 to win. or else I win. Go ahead. Do it. Throw it. 6. Si wins! You win. You're cheating! You're cheating! You all conspired to cheat me! A man should be of his words. Since you lost You need to give me two things that I want. To relieve you of you debt. I won't. And you'll never get a single baht from you. You pimp! Even if you have the contract but you can't do anything to me. If you threaten me I will have the police arrest you! Go ahead. You and your mother like to think you're above the law. You think I can't do it? (Sila takes a gun, and shoot's at the floor by Ae's feet, Then points it at Ae) You also know who my mother is. If something happens to me, she won't spare you. I'm not afraid of death. You think I'm going to be afraid of your mother? I want to play one more game. The next game, if I lose I'll willing--(He points the gun at him again) Sila says With Oil and her baby did you give them a chance? If you never did then I have no chance for you. The first thing I want is your house. ( Oh he went there lol) (Ae is so shocked) Sila gives the gun back and walks away Ae says But the house deed isn't in my name. (Sila comes back) That's not my problem. If you can steal items from your mother to sell just changing the name on the house deed won't be hard for you.(OMG Sila fix's Ae's suit) As for the other, I haven't figured out yet(Is that how he get's Min from Ae later on ?) what I want. When I figure it out, I'll tell you. Bak. Yes, Si. Send people to follow Sawit. If he plays any tricks you should know what to do. Alright Si. It was a pleasure playing games with you. Sawit Litinatgoson. (Ae push's Sila hand away from a handshake) Let's go, Mee. Thank-you. You made me win this game. I'm going Ae. (Mee says this) Sila and Mee leave.

I want to say sorry, this scene took a long time to watch and re-cap it was like half the episode sorry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope the writer doesn't post a bunch of pictures after Tuesday's episode. If they save Minta and Sila's scene for the end of the episode again, I might go crazy:risas3::risas3: their scenes usually is in the beginning or towards the very end...and in the middle is where everyone else comes in and hog all the screen time lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ae is now in the washroom (Us Canadian's call a bathroom Washroom) we do use the word bathroom sometimes but mostly washroom.

Sila. You pimp.(Ae is mad) Just wait. You will pay for this.

Wan is in her room. (She is going through her husband suits and ties to pick a outfit? ) Oh she sees the tie that Mam got him and thinks back on when she saw it. (Oh no she put everything together she knows now)

Mam is walking up stairs (Someone is following her) Mam is now in a washroom (she sees Wael once she leaves the washroom. Mam. There's a client asking to see you. Let's go. (Someone is still watching them) It's Wan and a man(one of her people) They follow Wael and Mam. The madam. She leaves and calls someone.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I found this on their website:

PayPal returns/reversals etc
Individual cases vary, however we’re aware that PayPal has placed random “holds” on some contributions coming in. It could be due to more than usual activity or international policies so to release PayPal’s hold on your money we process a reversal. It’s either that or wait out PayPal’s release. Something like the image below. We’re only notified the payment is on hold and PayPal is taking a further look at it.
Ah okay, well I think I'll just wait it out I guess or email them some time about it. Thank you so much for your help!