❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg look at Ferny!!! :risas3: She was so freaking shy and cute!! Hahahah
Looks like she lost a lot of her baby fat.

Awww...she's so cute. You can clearly see that she's shy. It also look like she has braces on. It also looks like she came a long way. I seriously hope she gets more opportunities after this lakorn and not meet the same fate as Fang after Hua Jai Sila. Tor for sure, will take off after this lakorn.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Awww...she's so cute. You can clearly see that she's shy. It also look like she has braces on. It also looks like she came a long way. I seriously hope she gets more opportunities after this lakorn and not meet the same fate as Fang after Hua Jai Sila. Tor for sure, will take off after this lakorn.
I really hope so too! She kinda gets the shorter end of the stick because this lakorn really highlights Tor's acting skills more than anything. But I hope she gets more opportunities, grabs the right ones and hits it big eventually! She's seems like such a nice and deserving person. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really hope so too! She kinda gets the shorter end of the stick because this lakorn really highlights Tor's acting skills more than anything. But I hope she gets more opportunities, grabs the right ones and hits it big eventually! She's seems like such a nice and deserving person. :)
Yup, it's always difficult to be in a lakorn where it's name after a character and when you aren't it. I think, some people noticed her because of the chemistry she has with Tor...imagine if it's not quite there she would be invisible. Tor does stand out in here and deserves the recognition but hopefully there's room for Fern somewhere.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yup, it's always difficult to be in a lakorn where it's name after a character and when you aren't it. I think, some people noticed her because of the chemistry she has with Tor...imagine if it's not quite there she would be invisible. Tor does stand out in here and deserves the recognition but hopefully there's room for Fern somewhere.
I'm thinking later on in the lakorn when Min gets her heart broken left and right, Ferny will really have the opportunity to shine if she gets the emotions right. But she has already gained many more fans after this lakorn.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wait she was 18 when she did that audition and shes 24 now. So 6 years ago wow. If she didnt introduced herself in the video wouldnt have realised it was her.

alissaax

I love it when these two look at each other and stare. :icon12::love:

alissaax

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzJ3hKl4DQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bfurb81af56s
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvy3Yi-Fsyi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bpx2qpbq6548
Well well well looks like our dearest Sawit will be participating in a Muay Thai fight soon! Though I don’t really like Sawit in the lakorn, i do think thyphoon is super cute in real life so can’t wait to watch! Hopefully he doesn’t get beat up like what Sila did to him :risas3:
Still cant believe that he broke his nose because of that scene hahaha:risas3:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Honestly whoever "these" people are, they certainly are not watching the same drama. I am not normally this in tune with drama's that have newbies because I really don't have high expectations for them to keep my focus nor get me past 4 episodes. I was thoroughly surprised and enamoured by Fern more than Tor in the initial episodes. Tor's acting is extremely impressive as I think he is able to instinctive get into the mind frame in an authentic way. With acting criticisms I feel that Female leads feel the most pressure to hit it out of the park as they have to go "toe to toe" with male actors unless they are veterans, thats just the way the industry is. In my opinion I have not felt one bit disappointed with her emotional response to Tor's acting which is the most crucial. Seriously THEM TEARS! its extremely difficult to watch Female Actresses that can't show emotion through their face and there is a lot of Female actresses that can't deliver. I think I maybe watched 2 Thai TV Dramas including this one in the past oh gosh 5 years, this one and Buppesanivas series. It's quite apparent that overall she has just amazing qualities and skills to improve and be a knock out performer. I would really like to see these two go into a much deeper role if they are paired again as I feel both have that "It" factor. I am enjoying the show but just like most of you we go watch the Lead Couple Moments the most cause they are just that good.

So to the Fern Haters "Thank you, Next!"

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
His nose actually broke IRL. Tor landed a legit punch right on his nose. Lol
Omg what??? He actually broke his nose in real life? Wow that’s crazy!! Poor Typhoon! I shouldn’t be laughing right now but this is too funny :risas3: Did Tor have some type of pent up aggression against Typhoon loool Tor must’ve felt so bad

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg what??? He actually broke his nose in real life? Wow that’s crazy!! Poor Typhoon! I shouldn’t be laughing right now but this is too funny :risas3: Did Tor have some type of pent up aggression against Typhoon loool Tor must’ve felt so bad
Yep! Tor felt pretty bad about it. Someone shared a clip a while back and you can hear the impact his punch made. I think Tor mistaken the distance. His arms are pretty long lol

alissaax

It is funny cause tor keep apologising and messaging typhoon cause he felt so bad.