❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Translated the messages between tor and his gf meen.
Shes was like theres a cute kid begging
She asked him if hes tired/sleepy.
He started telling her its late he has to shower hurry to out for filming and get dressed get his hair and make up done... he has to go do his shooting and then had lunch break to eat.. and has to do more filming.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::icon12::love: hes so cute

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
justanothermuse.com
You have to be a member to watch the eng subbed videos on that website but there are a couple of episodes on their telegram link you can watch with subs without being a member, the link is on their website :)
Thankyou so much!! Appreciate it!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Translated the messages between tor and his gf meen.
Shes was like theres a cute kid begging
She asked him if hes tired/sleepy.
He started telling her its late he has to shower hurry to out for filming and get dressed get his hair and make up done... he has to go do his shooting and then had lunch break to eat.. and has to do more filming.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::icon12::love: hes so cute
They're so cute! They make it work no matter how busy they are. Now that's love! You just gotta make time for the ones you love!...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m so happy for Ferny! Before the start of Hua Jai Sila, she had only 27k followers on ig but now she has 51.5k followers on ig :aaaaa: I’m glad my girl is gaining new fans :clap: Road to 100k here we come :cheer:
I hope she gain more followers...she makes Mintha such a relatable character. And no matter where the camera aim at her she's such a pretty girl. And her hair, girl got some envious hair. As much as I like to see her and Tor on screen I don't want them to pair up too soon. She needs to experience other actors. She's to darn adorable to be stuck with one person. The only problem I see is that she has such amazing chemistry with Tor and the lakorn is very good that her next partner might not live up to our expectation.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They're so cute! They make it work no matter how busy they are. Now that's love! You just gotta make time for the ones you love!...
Yup especially long distance. As I have mentioned, she's a lucky girl to have Tor wait for her. I mean, men at his age especially in their 20s have needs lol. So him being faithful while she's away at work...he's a keeper.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys I just thought of this....Tor would be SO FREAKING PERFECT AS KAWEE FROM SAWAN BIANG!!!!! Abdhsjakg hdnsjjdhdv

PLEASE GOD LET HIM SOMEHOW PLAY KAWEE IN THE FUTURE!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2:
Omg you’re right!!! Yes pleaseeeee!!! Whatever channel decided to make this should have him as Kawee but I don’t think it will happen since he’s freelance and each channel likes to stick to their own actors for such big roles :crybaby2: He would totally kill it

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Guys I just thought of this....Tor would be SO FREAKING PERFECT AS KAWEE FROM SAWAN BIANG!!!!! Abdhsjakg hdnsjjdhdv

PLEASE GOD LET HIM SOMEHOW PLAY KAWEE IN THE FUTURE!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2:
I want to see him pair up with yam and pat.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg you’re right!!! Yes pleaseeeee!!! Whatever channel decided to make this should have him as Kawee but I don’t think it will happen since he’s freelance and each channel likes to stick to their own actors for such big roles :crybaby2: He would totally kill it
Oh gosh Ch3 would freaking ruin it!!!!!!! :crybaby2:
It needs to be made by One31 with at least the same director and Tor! Ugh pleeeeeaaase God make our wild dreams come true!! :crybaby2::worship2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, one31 can use him again and if channel 3 or 7 sits on it then one31 can pick it up...wishful thinking. I think channel 3 is preserving it for one of their koojins...but there's some good slap/kiss out there. Tor is just so good at being heartless without coming across as a complete jerk. He gives just enough details to his acting that the character is likeable. Kawee is a layered character and Tor would be ideal. But so is Mario. I don't mind Mario in it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, one31 can use him again and if channel 3 or 7 sits on it then one31 can pick it up...wishful thinking. I think channel 3 is preserving it for one of their koojins...but there's some good slap/kiss out there. Tor is just so good at being heartless without coming across as a complete jerk. He gives just enough details to his acting that the character is likeable. Kawee is a layered character and Tor would be ideal. But so is Mario. I don't mind Mario in it.
Hm I’m iffy on Mario being Kawee but not completely opposed to it. Now that I think about it, Tor is definitely my #1 choice for Kawee out of all the current actors from all the channels. Nadech is second for me. Tor definitely sells pitiful heartless jerk really well so he’s number 1 for me now. Maybe in a few more years when he’s even more mature, he will perfect it lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

OMG yea he would be.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hm I’m iffy on Mario being Kawee but not completely opposed to it. Now that I think about it, Tor is definitely my #1 choice for Kawee out of all the current actors from all the channels. Nadech is second for me. Tor definitely sells pitiful heartless jerk really well so he’s number 1 for me now. Maybe in a few more years when he’s even more mature, he will perfect it lol
I would not have thought Mario is a good candidate but 2 Spirits love proved that he can be. The way he transitioned himself from good to bad is very smooth. Kawee is a character you love to hate. So, someone has to be so good and being mean yet you can see his vulnerability in all that nastiness and that's hard to do.

Tor shows that he's capable and his kissing is pretty believable too (that's important) lol. Channel 3 has more girls as options vs One31 or channel 7. If channel 7 I don't mind Mookda and Tor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would not have thought Mario is a good candidate but 2 Spirits love proved that he can be. The way he transitioned himself from good to bad is very smooth. Kawee is a character you love to hate. So, someone has to be so good and being mean yet you can see his vulnerability in all that nastiness and that's hard to do.

Tor shows that he's capable and his kissing is pretty believable too (that's important) lol. Channel 3 has more girls as options vs One31 or channel 7. If channel 7 I don't mind Mookda and Tor.
Yeah his role in 2SL is the only reason I’m not completely opposed to Mario because he did a good job of playing that jerk and mean role and then turning into the childish and adorable role. I just need a bit more convincing is all. As for ch7 girls I’d be happy with Mookda too if she was paired with Tor

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

If Mario was Kawee, I'd hope to see him reunited with Mint. Because I love them and I still need to see Mint in a slap-kiss.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Mario was Kawee, I'd hope to see him reunited with Mint. Because I love them and I still need to see Mint in a slap-kiss.
Love Mario and Mint and for sure want them in a slap and kiss but Mint is a big no for me as Narin. Her acting just isn’t strong enough to play a role like that yet. She needs to take some more challenging roles and then maybe I’ll be fine with her as Narin.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Mario and Mint and for sure want them in a slap and kiss but Mint is a big no for me as Narin. Her acting just isn’t strong enough to play a role like that yet. She needs to take some more challenging roles and then maybe I’ll be fine with her as Narin.
Oh, I've never seen the original so I have no idea if that character is supposed to be very nuanced. I only read a brief summary of the lakorn a while back.