❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes to revenge on Sida fam but should back down on Kwan. Cus he made her fall for him and he can reject her that made lose face already. Don't need to sleep with her

And

And then sida and her sister attacking mam is probably what made him mad and continues on with his plan of vengeance.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yes to revenge on Sida fam but should back down on Kwan. Cus he made her fall for him and he can reject her that made lose face already. Don't need to sleep with her
Lol but kwan is really disgusted by the thought of tor. So sleeping with her is what would hurt her the most.. she said so herself that someone like tor is really below her and would never have the chance to get close to her and touch her.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
If that was the case to sleep with her. I'm disgusted and I don't want Min to be with him. I hope this version they don't do that. Like someone mention. He drug her and pretend that she's his. Or else my heart can't take it. Reserve for Min love 20 years

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I checked their instas, am I the only one that’s a bit sad that tor doesn’t follow min on insta?
Tor doesn’t follow that many people on ig so I’m not really surprised but yeah I was kind of bummed lol They just seem like co-workers who get along when together but don’t talk to each other outside of work much :( oh well as long as they get along when together I’m fine lol

-ngoc-

sarNie Egg
Tor doesn’t follow that many people on ig so I’m not really surprised but yeah I was kind of bummed lol They just seem like co-workers who get along when together but don’t talk to each other outside of work much :( oh well as long as they get along when together I’m fine lol
Yea I agree w you. Hopefully they can be close friends and have more projects together.

alissaax

Whether or not anyone disagrees and dislikes his action, its how the character's action and thoughts was created and written out in the original storyline. The character is filled with hate and vengeance for those that have hurt him. And he wants them all to receive their punishment and karma.
Kwan is a uptight over confident person whom family background is "poo dee" above others. She has a high ego completely spoilt that she would only get the best of everything. She'll do anything and probably everything to get what she wants. She said she wouldn't fight with others just over a guy because she won't lower herself to do those things like fighting and hurting with another woman for a man. That she's above all those girls Si works with and that she's different and more valuable than any of these girls that works for him. Yet with her little sister, min.. she's starting to go crazy, hurting and harming another woman thats bothering with "her man"
Kwan wants Sila, because he's rich and handsome. This would benefit herself and her family status from being completely broken.
Si want to hurt kwan and break her. For all the insults and abuse she did to him when they were younger. The guy, she said she would never get close to nor allow to touch her. And Tor would never have become a person like Sila
And so she can have a part of him but not everything.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I checked their instas, am I the only one that’s a bit sad that tor doesn’t follow min on insta?
I am perfectly fine with that because he's in a committed relationship and I don't think it's appropriate to follow every female co-stars he has been in a lakorn with. He hardly see his GF to begin with so he's being respectful to her not to give her any doubts. I understand where he's coming from. He loves his GF and wouldn't jeopardize what they have. I love Fern and Tor on screen but off screen I can only see them as friends. Even if he's not dating anyone, I just don't see him going for Fern. It's just my gut feeling. But hey, as Sila he can obsessed over Mintha all the wants.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I am perfectly fine with that because he's in a committed relationship and I don't think it's appropriate to follow every female co-stars he has been in a lakorn with. He hardly see his GF to begin with so he's being respectful to her not to give her any doubts. I understand where he's coming from. He loves his GF and wouldn't jeopardize what they have. I love Fern and Tor on screen but off screen I can only see them as friends. Even if he's not dating anyone, I just don't see him going for Fern. It's just my gut feeling. But hey, as Sila he can obsessed over Mintha all the wants.
Yeah even if Tor was single, I don’t think Ferny is his type. As long as they get along off screen I’m good and fine with that.

alissaax

Can anyone open the profile ann__rattana on ig. Lol i think i got blocked or my app is glitching..