❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, Tor in the old version followed Mingta like crazy after she wanted nothing to do with him, lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The waiting kind of suck though lol. They could at least give us some interaction between Tor and Mingta knowing we have to wait till next week. They were so mean to do this to us. I can see Tor get to some sort of crazy level when he falls in love with Mingta. Can't wait. I am glad the chemistry is there. I don't like watching these type of storylines and the leads has chemistry of a dead fish.
Totally want to see some psycho Tor soon! Usually OneHd is good at intense lakorns so hopefully they nail the romance. I’ve been needing a good obsessive p’ek to watch lately lol

Reactions: rae

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The old version has such a special place in my heart that this version is pretty special to me too, haha. Everything they do with this version, I'm so easily touched by it and am reminded of the old one. I'm siding with Mingta and am gonna call our praek, P'Tor no matter how much he claims he's Sila, hehe. But I'm with him on his revenge.
Plus...
P'Tor is the one who survives in the end, not Sila. ;)

One thing I really like about this version is that, Mingta and Tor's first encounter after becoming adults is more touching than the original. Yep, I'm still not over it. I can't wait till next week!
Thanks for the info :).

Ntsuab-Ci

Its usually grammy offical
Thank you! Hopefully we get the MV soon. I want to see more scenes.

I just remembered that in the older version, Tor's dad was alive. For some reason, I thought he passed away. But the dad actually played a crucial part towards the end. He was never around though and I don't remember why. But that's another scene I look forward too if they keep it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you! Hopefully we get the MV soon. I want to see more scenes.

I just remembered that in the older version, Tor's dad was alive. For some reason, I thought he passed away. But the dad actually played a crucial part towards the end. He was never around though and I don't remember why. But that's another scene I look forward too if they keep it.
Unless the singer is under a sub label then it will likely be on another channel

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I don't like how GMM grammy uploads their OSTs so late. Like I know Yes'Sir Days sings this so I'm like high key stalking them. You have ch3 over here uploading them before the lakorn airs. I just need more scenes! - I'm just thankful it's a Friday!

alissaax

I don't like how GMM grammy uploads their OSTs so late. Like I know Yes'Sir Days sings this so I'm like high key stalking them. You have ch3 over here uploading them before the lakorn airs. I just need more scenes! - I'm just thankful it's a Friday!
Im getting impatient waiting for a new ep. I was going through the old ver i seriously dont remember anything it was like i was watching something new lol

rae

sarNie Adult
Ch3 does a much better job managing their youtube channel than all the other channels. They know how to get the fans hyping when they release the OSTs before the actual series, and they upload their shows (unlike ch7!). Good to see that there's positive feedback!

alissaax

The song isnt actually officially released yet. I remember i was looking for kangsoms song for ruk mai lerm and i found it a week later when it was released.

Ntsuab-Ci

Bie has a nice voice and his ost just sounds more sad and fits the storyline, haha. But the new one isn't bad. It just caught me off guard cause I didn't expect it to sound like that.