❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yesterday’s tv rating was new high. 7.89 average. Result of the festival scene and maybe the dessert-making scene.

nat12

sarNie Adult
This is certainly not Rid and Puttarn, this is Pope and Bella:p
Yeah Broadcast released those pix yesterday cos viewers were complaining about Mae Klin so much. And also cos Pope is hibernating again and some koojin fans are complaining.

I think if they didn’t release these pix social media might speculate they’re fighting again. These pix confirmed what I thought… things are ok between them, just that Pope is very careful with Bella when he’s aware that BTS cameras are on.

bit

sarNie Adult
It feels that now Broadcast is scrambling to save this show from it’s rating plateau by releasing more Pope and Bella BTS. Which something they should have figure out early to promote since it’s a romantic comedy not some big assemble drama with a lot of main character.

Pushing all the other actor and actresses doesn’t seems to work. They had noble intention of putting limelight on other people but some random people coming to the BPS universe is not going to have the same affect as the main original cast.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It feels that now Broadcast is scrambling to save this show from it’s rating plateau by releasing more Pope and Bella BTS. Which something they should have figure out early to promote since it’s a romantic comedy not some big assemble drama with a lot of main character.
That’s what I said. It’s so obvious. Cos really, the whole day yesterday twitter and I think Broadcast & P’Nong’s IG was bombarded by comments from people disliking Mae Klin so much. Their ratings hit new high yesterday cos it’s the Jong Priang episode that was so hyped and it also had the scene of Rit making the dessert for Puttan. Which is one of the highlights from the novel.

But even in the festival scene, there was Mae Klin :mad:. Ugh. Unlike in BPS when they had that boat race and the festival after that, it became a romantic highlight of the Det & Ketsurang’s relationship.

At the beginning when they didn’t release much Pope-Bella BTS, I thought it’s cos they really don’t have much footage. Maybe Pope avoids BTS cams while on set. Or because they’re busy with costume changes, so there’s not a lot where they are interacting. But turns out they have BTS shots after all!

They really didn’t think through their promotion for this drama. Social media marketing is not random. You really need a strategy and plan. What kind of shots you are releasing, and when. What events you are planning, and when. Especially since they had the experience of BPS.

Or maybe they did plan it but they weren’t expecting such negative audience feedback. Now they are just reacting to the negative feedback.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
. These pix confirmed what I thought… things are ok between them, just that Pope is very careful with Bella when he’s aware that BTS cameras are on.
This is what I always though as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right? There’s like whole sections of the drama between ad breaks that’s just about Mae Klin. It’s like she’s n’ek. I would rather they include more scenes with Ayuthaya boyband. Even Kaew, Prang, Ming and In.

Yes. That is my complaint....we need more from the siblings... their love line

We get 30 sec? Maybe 1 more... they need to balance it better...

Putting servants has more screen time

I wish they showed the sister in the palace...their Interactions with the boy band...their partners

Like the other person said...it is like nothing is really going on

In BPS - the ML was actually doing something. FL had to integrate into a new world and to prove herself.

A "heroes " journey in a sense

I wish they balanced it more like in BPS.....we got to see an ok amount of the other characters "journey".

A typical "love/romance" isn't what made BPS a big hit.....it was the romance with great supporting characters...2nd leads...3rd leads...the servants....ect...

This has 16 ep and don't have it.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
AAARGH! I want to leave Mae Klin alone on a boat without a paddle in the middle of the sea! So annoying! Waited for almost an hour for pra’nang scene, and then at the end of it Mae Klin is there too! :mad:

Yes. That is my complaint....we need more from the siblings... their love line

We get 30 sec? Maybe 1 more... they need to balance it better...

Putting servants has more screen time
I actually don’t mind the servants having time when it’s Joi, Ung & Perm. They help the Rid-Puttarn storyline to progress. Even Phin & Yam. But Mae Prik can go away please? In BPS she honestly was just an annoying character most of the time..useful as comic relief. she’s really not needed here if Khunying Champa is not in the scene.

But yes, I really wonder now how the rest of the episodes are going to be. There’s only 10 eps left but feels like there’s still so much of the story to cover? They haven’t yet gone to Phitsanulok. We haven’t met Reung & Mae Riam. Kaew still needs to get married - but she and Ming have barely met. They still need to cover the origin story of the mantra.

They need more episodes to cover the story, but I don’t feel the airtime has been used well.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, there is so many things that need to happen and has not happen. Episodes are more focus on cooking things which is in a sense good and now it’s just too much with nothing going on. Just seeing recipe after recipe.

They wasted 16 episodes going round and round.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
AAARGH! I want to leave Mae Klin alone on a boat without a paddle in the middle of the sea! So annoying! Waited for almost an hour for pra’nang scene, and then at the end of it Mae Klin is there too! :mad:

I actually don’t mind the servants having time when it’s Joi, Ung & Perm. They help the Rid-Puttarn storyline to progress. Even Phin & Yam. But Mae Prik can go away please? In BPS she honestly was just an annoying character most of the time..useful as comic relief. she’s really not needed here if Khunying Champa is not in the scene.

But yes, I really wonder now how the rest of the episodes are going to be. There’s only 10 eps left but feels like there’s still so much of the story to cover? They haven’t yet gone to Phitsanulok. We haven’t met Reung & Mae Riam. Kaew still needs to get married - but she and Ming have barely met. They still need to cover the origin story of the mantra.

They need more episodes to cover the story, but I don’t feel the airtime has been used well.

My point is there is no balance.

The core family should have just as much screen time or more than the servants.

In BPS....we had decent screen time of Prang, pun, susie...Louis....their arch....along with good screen time of the servants...joi...ect....

What about prang and her family? Aren't the family friends? They Interact in 1 ep...

Here there is no balance...10 ep left....the other siblings and their pairing barely interact......nothing much is really going on in the court

They don't have a good cohesive balance......

They focus on the court 2 -3....family dynamics 2-3 ep...then main leads....it is not balance and cohesive

nat12

sarNie Adult
I wish they showed the sister in the palace...their Interactions with the boy band...their partners

Like the other person said...it is like nothing is really going on

In BPS - the ML was actually doing something. FL had to integrate into a new world and to prove herself.

A "heroes " journey in a sense

I wish they balanced it more like in BPS.....we got to see an ok amount of the other characters "journey".
YES. It’s like they failed to properly analyze what really made BPS such a huge hit other than Pope-Bella, the romance, costumes, food and comedy. They failed to réalise that the rating was high because they managed to attract people who would not normally watch lakorn to watch it. Because BPS presented historical accounts which most people did not know. The tension from historical events drove the plot.

PL now has turned into a typical lakorn with blind jealousy and irrational evil people everywhere. The stuff that most people actually hate about lakorn!

Now that I’m talking about this I just realized that it’s basically 14 eps passed and the heroine had only been there for one month.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Next week’s episodes preview. They’re going to Phitsanulok. I’m happy about that cos it means the plot is progressing, and maybe we’ll see less of Mae Klin. But everyone is wondering about the Royal Order that states Rit must marry Prae Jin. :( Apparently , this is very different from the novel.. so online fans don’t like the idea. Can’t say I blame them, cos the drama made a lot of changes to the novel characters. And they can claim everything is to make the story more dramatic and interesting, but most people find it more annoying instead

Also, Ch3 posted a special clip on Prae Jin. And it just confirmed what I thought she did never bothered to rewatch to check. Throughout the drama so far, she has called Karaket Khun Na, Khun Ah, and Khun Ba. These terms aren’t exactly interchangeable right? What does it mean when she switches them around like this? Just emphasizes that she’s clueless and bratty?

Tomyum

sarNie Egg
The storyline is not as gd as BP1, i believed many watch PL because of Pope & Bella , their chemistry always sizzle. There are many other supporting characters way more interesting than annoying Klin, she seem to be scriptwriter favorite, having so much screen time compared to others, so disappointing.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@Tomyum Indeed. I feel sad that a work that is so anticipated is reduced to a typical romance lakorn. With stupid n’rai.

We all understand these characters exist in this situation because of karma. Karma is also why they seem to constantly be with each other in spite of hatred, misunderstanding and suffering. But I dislike that there’s not much for most of these characters to do except in relation to p’ek & n’ek. Even p’ek seem to have little to do except be with n’ek constantly.

And viewers are smart. Most of the criticism is directed to the script, while the actors have all been praised.

Speaking of unnecessary elements - why is Mae Prik still around? Isn’t her character older than Khunying Champa? Her character’s main purpose was for comedic relief. And so far the gags that her character is involved in are merely stupid repeats and stretching airtime unnecessarily. There is more than enough comedy from the other characters! Even p’ek & n’ek. Sometimes I feel like the drama is reduced to a silly sitcom because of how the director insists to stretch jokes.

I have a lot of criticism cos nothing much happens in the drama so I have a lot of time and brain space to think, hahaha. I will still continue watching cos of PB, and this is probably their last work together.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ep 17 preview.

I cannot imagine any other clip captures most efficiently what I DON’T like in lakorn. :mad:

But I’ll still watch for PB.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m getting tired of this Mae Klin, not belittling Namtarn but seriously now it feels like Broadcast are jusy trying to force her into this drama without anything useful because she is their actress.

CH3 announced that they are increasing airtime for this drama, probably so they can slot more advertisement rather than the story itself.

Now it feels like everyone just trying to piggyback onto the drama because of it’s popularity.

While the 2 main cast are wandering doing something else. One going to temple, the other also will be going to his annual temple meditation:rolleyes: