❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi.

-Anne says she thought she was petite, but Mew is even smaller!
-Anne lost to Mew on Rock-Paper-Scissors and had to wear that sexy black dress.
-They coincidentally meet Anne's BFF.

My girl Mew has definitely gotten meatier. I like! And .. . I miss Anne. So sad.

#whyamihere
Thanks for the update lool i saw a clip of this on my ig and wanted to watch the whole thing. Thanks for the translation!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nothing new here. Just Anne teasing about their weights again, and confirming she’s late with production cuz she took longer to evaluate the script. But for sure, fitting is planned for early next month. Oh yea, she mentioned that if Mark is able to get back to “good shape” she’ll throw in a couple of sexy scenes for viewers. Lol.

fairytales

sarNie Egg
Nothing new here. Just Anne teasing about their weights again, and confirming she’s late with production cuz she took longer to evaluate the script. But for sure, fitting is planned for early next month. Oh yea, she mentioned that if Mark is able to get back to “good shape” she’ll throw in a couple of sexy scenes for viewers. Lol.

Now I’m anxious about these sexy scenes.:worship2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What does the title translate to? All I can decipher is "secret/crush" and "husband" haha.

#hereformew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Finally, a small but new update. Nothing new here. Mew just talks about herself losing 2kg, maybe planning to lose another 1kg for confidence. She’s been trying to limit her food intake. She’s hired a personal trainer to help with working out! Hope she sticks through and can shed those bloatness away. Lol. Cuz fitting is obviously next month!! Omg! So excited for them!! :D

They also asked about her bumping into her p’ek, Mark at the gym. Yes, it was just an accident. Hehe :p but they’re both being watch for weight loss! Kudos and keep going!!!!!! We’re waiting!

IDK if the guy on the cover is Mark, omg, but it’s a sexy shot. Lol :p Can’t wait for rated r scenes lol