❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I did not realize this event was recent! Omg!!!:cheer: I saw Mews mom post pictures with Nadech and I thought it was from TRKJ lol wow! But everyone else seems to be updating their ig with ch3 dara pictures. I only noticed 3 people missing; Mark, Yaya and Kim! lol :fighting3: why are they missing?! This must be the big ch3 dinner thing or something?

Anyhow~~ Na was surrounded by all the girls including Furby girls lol
I think Yaya was at an event yesterday? I dunno what's with MK's sched that they weren't able to come.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mew got to pose for a pic with Pope then Nadech, and even with Anne. You could've seen both of them (M&M) too. Better luck next time. :celebrate16:
I know so unfair lmaooooooo :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I could’ve seen Mark, Mew and Anne in one shot!! Lol :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I need to ask u. How do you save an IG story?? lol cuz I struggle doing that for so long LOL
Just screen recording. ;) coz I just record a short moment from IG stories.

But if you want the vid, you can download ig stories here:
http://storiesig.com
Just type the username, and there, choose any IG story you want to download! :) (I just searched for it after you asked lol)

twister02

M♥K
Yeah, it's nice to see him interacting with other girls and actually sit with them even just for a moment because he was everywhere last night. lol

I was low-key hoping to see Great & Matt in any photo together but nah. (is there any?) and my boy JMa wasn't there too.
What's with this dinner? A birthday of Ch3 executive? I saw Great with Kao. Seems like he's building up chemistry with his new n'ek :lol:
Tor was there too.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
:pancarta::pancarta:
Such a rare rare sight so I'm gonna breathe it all in lol

Doesn't hurt to repost it :love: Thanks ella0411

We're so deprived of pranang photos that any Nadech-Matt interaction counts. lol

What's with this dinner? A birthday of Ch3 executive? I saw Great with Kao. Seems like he's building up chemistry with his new n'ek :lol:
Tor was there too.
I honestly don't why are they having dinner.

Oh, Great was surrounded with girls too! Is that Kao, the girl sitting beside him last night?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Blue color suit seemed to washed Na out. Black even if in one color fits him and makes him look younger.