[ONE31] Secret Seven Series (GMMTV): Punpun Sutatta/Kang Vorakorn/Mek Jirakit/Captain Chonlathorn

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Meet the latest series produced by GMMTV where there's only one heroine but there are seven heroes! This is the story of Padlom (Punpun Sutatta), a lonely girl who's afraid of love. However one day, someone told her that a guy secretly likes her, and this guy is supposed to be among these seven young men! Follow Padlom's passionate love story, and how will Padlom find out which of the seven guys is secretly in love with her?

Secret Seven Series will start airing on 12 August on channel ONE31 (formerly OneHD) at 10.00 pm, every Saturday.

Official Teaser:

Official Poster:
secretsevenseries.jpg

Main Cast (in credit order according to the poster):

Punpun Sutatta as Padlom
Captain Chonlathorn as Neo
Mek Jirakit as It
Tay Tawan as Alan
Kang Vorakorn as Pok
Oabnithi Wiwattanawarang as Gent
Gun Atthaphan as Liftoil
Lee Thanat as Play

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang, seven guys? Love Octagon here we go lol

It looks fun though, hopefully, someone will sub it or it is on the GMMTV channel that subs their own lakorns.

Also, why did ONEHD change to ONE31? Just cause?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Dang, seven guys? Love Octagon here we go lol

It looks fun though, hopefully, someone will sub it or it is on the GMMTV channel that subs their own lakorns.

Also, why did ONEHD change to ONE31? Just cause?
It's produced by GMMTV so yeah there'll be official subs. This one will air after Slam Dance.

I think OneHD changed to One31 because of the channel number.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So it's similar to Seven first Kisses except in here it's not magic and the guy actually likes her. So who is the main guy then? The one she ends up with.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
So it's similar to Seven first Kisses except in here it's not magic and the guy actually likes her. So who is the main guy then? The one she ends up with.
No one main guy. All 7 are main guys. That's the beauty of GMM productions, sometimes there's no single p'ek that the n'ek ends up with. For all we know, she might not even end up with any of them lol.

sarNie Adult
I watched part of the recent live. One of the questions was who is the lead guy. It was said only 1 out of the 8 cast members know, but I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who secretly likes her is none of them.

So like for 10-12 episodes, she doesn't ask any of these guys directly if they like her? lol what.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Looks like the premiere date has been postponed to 19 August.

I watched part of the recent live. One of the questions was who is the lead guy. It was said only 1 out of the 8 cast members know, but I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who secretly likes her is none of them.

So like for 10-12 episodes, she doesn't ask any of these guys directly if they like her? lol what.
Was it from this live?

I haven't watched it yet though.