[GMM25]Love Songs Love Series To Be Continued

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Starts 1 March 2017, every Wednesday-Thursday at 8pm. This is a continuation of Love Songs Love Series: Prom Likit from last year, starring James and Belle.

Official poster:
lovesongsloveseries_promlikit.jpg

Official trailer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Victor is adorable....ekkk...love triangle and square...I have a hard time watching em...esp...when the ppl is too confused and stubborn...too much angst

sarNie Adult
Victorrrrr.

I'm kinda skeptical about sequels. I feel like they're mostly drama that isn't necessary. :confused:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel the same way...I don't want to watch 90% of the lakorn where the Pra'nang is confuse/angst. No my cup of tea

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Victorrrrr.

I'm kinda skeptical about sequels. I feel like they're mostly drama that isn't necessary. :confused:
Agree. The first 4 episodes previously were perfect for me, though I kinda understand why they choose this one for the sequel since it does kinda leave it at an open ending.

Hmm, a new season of Love Songs Love Series has started. Seems like they want to keep this seasonal like Club Friday. I wonder if I should start a thread for it.

sarNie Adult
Hmm, a new season of Love Songs Love Series has started. Seems like they want to keep this seasonal like Club Friday. I wonder if I should start a thread for it.
I loved the first season. Hopefully, they stick to shorter episodes and leave the longer eps for the to be continued versions for those who want to watch. I like the shorter format, because it's to the point and doesn't drag very much.

twister02

M♥K
Love the poster but never watched one episode of it because I didn't find a sub version.
Is the first season subbed?

twister02

M♥K
No, the first season has 6 parts but none of them are subbed unfortunately. :(
Oww shoot! James is handsome in the poster (not a fan of his hair tho) and saw the trailer. It looks good. Nara is also beautiful.
Most of GMM dramas are not sub. I wish someone can sub them :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww....i just finished their series...poor James! Srry she don't deserve his love. I might tune in.... either he find a better love or she needs to pay and wrk hard for it. ... why is a 3rd party always used as a conflict....come on, how is it they got sweet scenes and then boom another dude ( Victor a cutie but still ). n'k -" I change because of you"....blaaah....he made you a fighter NOT a cheater! clearly I'm very upset

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oww shoot! James is handsome in the poster (not a fan of his hair tho) and saw the trailer. It looks good. Nara is also beautiful.
Most of GMM dramas are not sub. I wish someone can sub them :(
Yeah from GMM Grammy, those produced in-house or many on OneHD too are not subbed. Unless they're produced by GMMTV or GDH.