Zomg; Freaking .. Neighbors!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Dude around 12 am this morning I heard a loud bang sound. I was like omg whats that.. I was in the living room I hear my doorbell ring.. I answer the door and it's a guy, "omg I'm so sorry I hit your car." I'm like hoping praying it wasn't so bad.. I go outside and look goood lawd! My car was at least 5 ft from where it was parked! the whole rear passenger side is damaged. The car isn't driveable at all. I was like how the heck do you do that.. the doors were jammed shut and then they popped out and now they won't close. ....

Anyways.. we exchange insurance information and stuffs. This morning his dad comes over; and offers us 500 bucks for the damage of the car! I'm like that damage is going to cost at least 2500 to fix! And thats just to get it driveable! I was like we're reporting it to the insurance ... the guy was driving the 2003 Volkswagon Beetle you would think he wouldn't be all shady like that... I'm like ... dude thats the only car we have right now... and the insurance won't be able to come out for another 4 days or so.. he was insistant on paying us 500 bucks.. I was like you don't understand 500 dollars isn't going to fix that because the whole rear end is damaged from that side.. it's going to cost at least 900 dollars for parts and then another 500 plus for labor and not to mention the doors ... so just to get it driveabale again its no questions 2500 already.. to bring it back to it's original state at least 3000...

We're broke enough already! And you want to step on us even more.. I'm sorry but I have no choice but to report it to the insurance... "but my insurance rate is going to soar through the roof" ... well I'm sorry we have no option because that is our life right there ... we use that car for everything... tim tells me that there is no way that the car could have moved out that far "5 ft?!" and his car had done a complete 360 turn.. he wasn't drunk or anything .. so we assume he was just speeding ...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; rawwwwwwwwr this sucks :( so much bad luck for me this month -.-"

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh lord, i would be pissed!! but you're doing the right thing. report it to the insurance. it sure will cost more that $500 to fix! how fast was he going to move the car about 5 ft? damn retards who can't drive..piss me off. lol. well good luck! don't buy his bullcrap..report it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Reporting it to the insurance is the best thing to do. who cares if his insurance's gonna soar off the roof. the idiot shouldn't have been speeding. My sister was in a car accident once. the passenger side was hit but the damages wasn't all that bad. The girl offered to pay for damages so my sister was cool with it. So my sister takes it to the shop to get an estimate & turns out it's gonna cost at least 2000 bucks & more! Well my sister told the girl & that girl was like "I'm sorry but i don't have that kind of money..." & then my sister was pissed! she was like either you give me the money to pay for it or we're calling the insurance. Awe man... it was just drama. stupid rich white girl... <_<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Reporting it is a good idea. The guy shouldn't have been speeding in the first place, his insurance deserves to go up. And if his dad didn't want it reported, his dad should've offered more money to cover the damages. And he should make his son pay for part of the insurance to teach him a lesson.

One year this teenager made a u turn and hit my dad's car. The flap on my dad's car came off and the guy had more damage than we did. He didn't want us to call the police, but my dad wanted a report on it so we did. When the cops came they convinced us that our car wasn't damaged enough to get a report because it'll be under $300. So we agreed to get insurance information and no report. Then when we brought our car to the shop, it cost like $700 because something was broken behind the tires that wasn't completely visible at the time & a new paint job to cover up the scrape. We were so mad. It's so dumb of that police officer because the kid's mom tried to say her son didn't do anything wrong when it was reported to their insurance company. At least we had the officer's name and our agent took care of things.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh -.-" since sept 7 or Sunday whatever day it was that I called the insurance ... their stupid insurance haven't even went out to inspect my dad's car! omg; it's so freaking stupid too because they told him, "4 days no later than thursday." and like now they tell us no later than tuesday! I'm like ok... I don't understand whats going on because you guys were able to get to his car like in a day! why do we have to wait when we're the victims? Also even though your paying for the damn rental car your not paying for the insurance to cover the car son of beeeeeeeeeeeep! so we're paying out of pocket for that.. and also .. if u would have told us tuesday sooner we wouldn't have brought the rental car out so soon and waste over 200 dollars in insurance to cover that car for freaking 4 days.... 200 dollars doesn't sound like a lot but to cover a car for 4 days?! omg; my dad is like so stressing because of this crap and it makes me stressed too. son of a beeeeeeeep; and that guy has the nerves to drive by and mean mug me when I'm at my parents..and im thinking, we might even have to shell out of pocket to get my dad a new car if he can't wait.. which is simply bullshit... their excuse was "due to the high volume of claims in that area." and the weather condition... "its been bright and sunny! for the last 2 weeks! and there are over 15 allstate offices and 20 claims and adjuster offices located within a 10 mile radius of my parents house?! how omg; urgh sorry had to vent; I got so angry I was like .. and the stupid thing is the representative they assigned me is so retarded she gives me an attitude every day I call her so I make it a mission to bug her ass. I called her this morning she couldn't give me the normal bullshit of "no later than thursday." so I totally bitched her out.. not because the adjuster is late but because of her attitude.. she had the nerves to tell me, "ma'am we told you tuesday." I was like excuse me no you didn't you told me thursday." than she goes, "ma'am you have to be patient rushing me isn't going to do anything for you." I was like excuse me? I'm sorry if i have to rush you but my father needs that car.. it's been such a hassle to have to go to my parents at least 4 times a day to help them with errands and not be able to be there when they really need something.. I don't think you understand... and she had the nerves to say. "Ma'am it's not my fault your parents don't have a back up car." I was like WTF?! so I totally bitched her out. I was like .... look lady. I don't know what your problem is but your beginning to get on my nerves. I don't know if your just slow or stupid, but it seems like your not really interested in the "victims of your clients Interest." so I think it'll be best for both you and I if someone else could take care of my claim. I don't think I could be polite to you any longer.'

so they gave me a new lady and she's pretty alright so far ... but ugh they need to hurry this process up!

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
did you guys call the police at all? if you did, at least you'll have the report for it, but i'm not sure if it will speed things up.

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
"Ma'am it's not my fault your parents don't have a back up car." I was like WTF?! so I totally bitched her out. I was like .... look lady. I don't know what your problem is but your beginning to get on my nerves. I don't know if your just slow or stupid, but it seems like your not really interested in the "victims of your clients Interest." so I think it'll be best for both you and I if someone else could take care of my claim. I don't think I could be polite to you any longer.'
Good for you!!! I would totally bitch that lady out.. it seems that ppl nowadays is like.. the more you're patient wit them.. the more they step all over you!

Let me tell you:
Earlier I posted a Topic regarding tickets to cambodia. Well i went to a travel agency and i saw the website the agent went on to get discounted tickets. so when i got home i checked it out, and it told me to call for availability. So i called, and was put on hold for 20-30 mins ( THis is ON my CELL PHONE)<<wasted minutes .. and when finally a guy came on.. he just got the biggest attitude ever.. He got this thick ass accent, so i didn't really understand him.. so he asked me where i was going and what date.. i didn't understand so I kept asking him to repeat it.. and he yelled at me.. ooohhh BOY! i was so pissed.. 1st, i was put on hold for forever , 2nd, I'm the damn customer.. ya know! So I told him I didn't like his attitude, then that ass hung up on me. I called that number again, and demanded to talk to the supervisor, and I gave her that guys name, and some digits to his employee number.. all she said was she was sorry, things like that never happens, and she was gonna give me some discounts towards my purchase..
So I don't know if she did anything, but it made me feel better to know I didn't let anyone bully me!
:angry:

But Back to the original story... you did the right thing by going to the insurance, because the appraiser will be there to look over the car, and make sure you get enough money to fix the car right. Cause by the way you described the damage, it might be more than 2500, cause my rear bumper was dented, and it was like 1500 just to pop it back out...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah at least it wasn't a hit and run. i hope whatever goes around comes around. i really have no luck negotiating with people when i get into an accident so it's best to report. most people won't even tolerate a little bump and scratch so when it's ur turn you do the same. accidents suck.

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh tina, if it is as bad as u've said. 2500 might not even open 1 door lol. try 7000+ call it totalled.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh gosh tina, if it is as bad as u've said. 2500 might not even open 1 door lol. try 7000+ call it totalled.
girl it is that bad.. I think 7000 yang yiap mai yoo luey (won't even hold it) because we just realized that the girl was in first gear when he hit it so our transmission and engine is out .. and an engine for the car plus transmission and changing the computer they mind as well buy us a new car :huh:

well we had the rental car and the freaking place called us telling us that the insurance company won't accept the charges or pay for it until starting from the day our car is in the shop.. I was like b.s! because you guys was suppose to come out .. and it's not our fault you're slow... not to mention WE ARE THE VICTIMS! AND OUR CAR DOESN"T WORK WE CAN:T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS FREAKING COME OUT! I hope that lady understood that :wub: LOL