ZEB&SUA

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't mind the bi-lingual but they really are not good at acting at all. could have done muhc better. there's lots of parts where they stammer, could have reshoot those parts. and the end looks so fake. but overall, i think it's pretty ok. gosh, i can't believe sua drink blood with zeb, gee. someone once asked me to drink blood with him to prove that he truly loves me, but i was like, i don't even love you, why would i drink blood jsut to prove that you truly love me and won't leave me. and even with a guy that i truly love, i will never ever "haus ntshav tes." i was like, when i go, i wanna leave peacefully and i don't want to come bother the person i love. just because i died, i don't want the guy to die with me. what if one died young, the other person still has a long way to go, let that person go on, let that person have a life without you. loving someone means no being greedy. and like i was telling me friends, even if i love him, i am still afraid of ghosts, so i don't want him to come bother me. lol

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i think know about all of guy but this movie kind of scare me....

but i wouldn't said it a good one...

but i think that it better than another hmong movie i saw...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
that is kool. thanks for sharing. but i found their new movie preview is funny. how they had that lazer (however it spell) through the body. that's too old fashion. not to be mean but seems like a kid playing with a toy. but the behind scene how they made zeb and sua the movie, it was awesome!

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like this movie at all. I think that they are trying too hard to be like others. I still like the old one better than the new one that is out. I think it was gay and not scary enough. I've seen scarier ones and this one doesn't come close to it. That's just what I thought.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
**PHEW!**
i was gonna FREAK out if there was a pic of the movie, because i'm SCARED OF THOSE TWO! =/ ...i am! i don't even know or seen their movies, but seeing the covers from my others freaks the CRAP out of me :shock: anyways, im surprised they're still continuing after this LONG time :sweat:

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
personally i didn't really enjoy the movie as much but than i think they did a good job at it for thier frist movie. yes i agree i didn't really catch on with the hmong and enligh speaking. i would like it more if the whole sentence was in enaglish or in hmong. i didn't like it how it was like english than the next word is hmong and it just keeps going. it really bother me. but besides that the movie was ok.

Really? MAn, i heard that this one was more scary than the old one...I HATED the old one...gosh, it was the freakin bloodiest shyit i ever saw! lolz

ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
Really? MAn, i heard that this one was more scary than the old one...I HATED the old one...gosh, it was the freakin bloodiest shyit i ever saw! lolz
[post="154053"][/post]​

Welps, i just barely saw it. And the only part that scared the shitness outta me was when Zeb was driving and he crashed into Sua. Then she started calling his name. Yea. THey cannot act good. And it's kinda kool how they interpret the legend into american.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
Welps, i just barely saw it. And the only part that scared the shitness outta me was when Zeb was driving and he crashed into Sua. Then she started calling his name. Yea. THey cannot act good. And it's kinda kool how they interpret the legend into american.
[post="156099"][/post]​

What.. I don't remember him driving a car and crashing into her.. are you talking about the part where he was chopping wood and she was calling his name and then she came out all bloody?

Fearless said:
What.. I don't remember him driving a car and crashing into her.. are you talking about the part where he was chopping wood and she was calling his name and then she came out all bloody?
[post="156335"][/post]​

Ha ha, we're all talking about the New Version of ZEB&SUA!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The old version Sua met Zeb while he was chopping woods in the forest.

The new version Sua met Zeb while driving on the streets. You know since Americanize people don't go chopping woods anymore, they had to make a scene similair to it, and it is with the guy driving in the empty street where Sua comes calling out his name.