ZaZa USA Tours

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
the camera's depend on the sponsors. some sponsors don't allow you to bring cameras whereas others don't really care so you'd have to check with the sponsor in ur state!!

here's a couple pix I am posting. ^_^

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
are we allow to bring camera's? and if so what kind is allow--it is just point and shoot? of can we bring Dslr's too...

What kind of camera did you bring to the concert??

Thanks in advance. I haven't picked up my tickets yet but I hope that we are allow to bring camera's to the concert..
u can bring any kind of cameras if they allow

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Anyone interested in trying to get mass ticket deals for the November 2nd showing. Please let me know. private msg me with your email or phone contact.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Alright... if you are going and interested...

you can contact info@zazala.com and contact Nui. She'll give you her contact number if you prefer to call.

Tell her that you are affiliated with UCLA. Since you know that I went there, you are therefore affiliated with UCLA. :^P

We'll see if we get enough people to get a discount.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
To bad, I already bought my tickets, and I'm also part of UCLA. I didn't know you could get a deal if you say your from UCLA...hehehe
Who's going to the LA/Rowland Heights concert??? I can't wait. I'll suffer the next day at work, but it's worth watching my favorite group perform. I can't wait to finally meet PIM. Yeppie!!!

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
i was there!!
the concert was so much fun.
they're all so cute and nice
pim pinch my cheek...lol
my friend get to take a sip of whan's drink (black and soda...looks like long island though)
shes an angel
keaw is so pretty too
so is whan...
i was so close to them i can smell that pim putting baby powder, lol
they did auction for the pictures...my friend pain $200 for it. but it worth it.
thaikoon, the opening act.... they're my homies and all but...whats wrong with the show?? omg... they sang slow songs, only 2 fast songs. if u're there u'll know what i mean.. they're usually not like that. they usually rock the crowd. but yeah they're opening for thaitanium in LA...see u guys there

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for sharing the pics P'Jenny! I love their outfits! They're so darn purrdy! Too bad I couldn't make it to the Chicago concert since I'm not 21 or older. Grrr!

luvda

sarNie Egg
I was there, too bad my roommate had to work early the next day. I really didn't get the chance to take picture or get an autograph with them. For the ones that went to the LA concert, were you guys able to get autograph and take pictures? I left at about 1:15a... I really want to meet PIM.... They were very lovely and pretty. It seem to me that PIM seems to be a little shy on stage. Waan and Kaew where all over the stage. I didnt get much pictures of Waan because she tends to stay on one side of the stage. Overall, I enjoyed my experienced with them...

lom

sarNie Egg
Here is the link to ZAZA's concert on NOV 2nd. Check out the pics. I could see my self there in the crowd watching them perform. How KOOL is DAT!!!! Enjoy..

www.zazala.com

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the link lom. I've never realized it before but now that I go back and look at the pics I spot people I know in the background. Scary! LOL.