zan & peemai got married

Emily

sarNie Egg
Yep, she does look pregnant..well they both don't look happy especially peemai..u know she a party girl..LOL that's what u get for not using condom end up pregnant..sad..I doubt they gonna last..when she has a kid she probably be whoring around again..posting herself on the net..hehehe...her baby probably will be more in another 4-5 months....

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
They don't look so happy about getting married. I feel sorry if they got married only because she is ppregnant. They should get married b/c they love each other, look like they don't in the pix.

donna

sarNie Adult
dang wat a happy couple? haha they don't even look like they are in love. no show of affection watsoever

.diane.

Media Fanatic
possibly a bad angle on the picture but they seem fine to me. like they are both smirking ;)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I think it's just a bad picture, lol. Hahaha, so this is Golf and Mike's older brother? He has the same hairstyle as them...hehehehe.. I don't know who the girl is...but from reading everyone's posts, I'm guessing she is suppose to be some kind of a slut? Like a thai version of Paris Hilton or something? LOL

It's funny how one person says that she looks like she's pregnant and everyone else concludes that's the reason why they're getting married...

noungning

Heartless
thye look pretty happy in the other pix together. is she really pregnant or is this just assumption for the gown?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thanks for sharing na ka!!! In this pic, P' Zan looks alot like P' Mike :wub: hehe..so cuuute!! :)
awwwww u guys are right..they don't look that happy..well, I hope they got married because of love.. I never knew that P' Mai is a party girl..I don't know..just by reading everyone's posts, she doesn't seem that good... :unsure:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I think it's just a bad picture, lol. Hahaha, so this is Golf and Mike's older brother? He has the same hairstyle as them...hehehehe.. I don't know who the girl is...but from reading everyone's posts, I'm guessing she is suppose to be some kind of a slut? Like a thai version of Paris Hilton or something? LOL

It's funny how one person says that she looks like she's pregnant and everyone else concludes that's the reason why they're getting married...
I agree with Jam :)
And I agree with Mike_lovuer
Zan is cuteee ^_^

To me they look like they're smirkingg, but u never kno wha happen durin the picture that made them smirk or look like dat. Dont assume something that u dont noe for a fact.
So Judgemental.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Looks like the gown is making her look pregnant. I don't know their history, but it would suck if they got married cus she's pregnant. But we don't even know that for sure...right? And OMG...this pic just looks like one of the bad ones that gets mixed in with the good pictures. Im sure there's 100s of cameras around, and they just dont know which camera to look at. It happens...especially at weddings.

uNkNoWnChIcC

sarNie Egg
i want to see more pic of peemai and zan! do anyone have anymore pic of them!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
they both have hi5 and the pictures they've taken from the wedding look so cute and also from after the wedding. i don't want to post them on here cuz they're personal pix but yea! ^_^

i'll link the hi5 later!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i heard that shes all self self self like she spoilt i dunno if she went to RIS too but one of ma friend go there and is friends with golf and mikes sister ying? any way ma friend told me shes a real spoilt brat and gets what she wants

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love zan & bank...at first i didn't know that it's golf-mike's brother...but since i love golf-mike then i know...they are all cute and handsome...happy for zan & peemai's wedding...wish you two best luck...