Yuwie.com

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Does anyone here have a yuwie account?
I just signed up because I heard it was like facebook and myspace only you can generate money with with page views. I thought I'd give it a try, it's not like I have to lose any money. I've done the page view thing with Associated Content and my writing, it pays out but not nearly enough. I'll give it a few months and see how it works out.

Anyway, if you sign up referr me please. :)
Liberty's Fate

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I used to do this kinda thing, just a little money ala carte. I'll give this a try since, well, I have nothing else better to do these days; just sittin at home watchin tv all day, eat, cook, and wait. *sigh*

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol sounds like me. It sounds like it works a little better than some of the other pay per click sites but it helps if you have refferals though.
From what I've read you make money off of page views, whether people view your profile, view a background you created, blog, video and photos that you post up. You get a page view for everyone of that. I've only signed on a day and I already have over 100 page views by random people asking me to add them to my friend's list. Oh, you also get a percentage of page views from all of your refferals and your refferals refferals, etc.

I'm still skeptical but I'll give it a few months to see how well it actually works.
Don't forget to use me as a refferal. :)