Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, Noon was so pretty in the end! and her pictures with Rome were TOO CUTE! Rome's expressions were priceless :p and Noon has such a nice smile! I have to say they made a really adorable couple! Overall the ending was good and satisying, though the story of how Rome decided not to marry that other chic was dumb. His mom tells him "don't marry" and then finally a light bulb pops in his head and he thinks hmm maybe I really shouldn't marry her..ugh! That light bulb should have clicked on along time ago! Noon and Rita's story was really sweet, I usually don't care so much about other stories besides the pra'nang but I got a little teary eyed when Rita came to see Noon and told her she had promise to never leave her alone by herself. Aww going to miss this lakorn! But can't wait to see Tye and Noon next week..yay!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad the ending gonna be cute can't wait. I was watching this lakorn with my sister and she notice that sorn(n'rai) has really yellow teeth and she's right especially when they do close up on her when she talks. It's gross omg don't she have a dentist to bleach her teeth. I mean she's not attractive in the first place and to have yellow teeth and be in entertainment industry okay that's like a no no. Oh was it just me or that one outfit sorn wore when gets into a fight with noon at noon house and rita sprayed water at her that was the same outfit joy had on at the end of JLR when she tried to drown aff.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
good ending.... i cried near the last 2 parts... omg great laughs too.. everyone played their parts well..... i'm pretty satisfied with this lakorn.... BTW no one has really answer that one chicks question..... what does "KARN THONG" mean?? i surely know some are dying to know right?? anyone care to translate please???

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
my gosh i absolutely adore this drama!! it was one of my favorite in a long time!! LMAO, i loved the ending. noon & rita looked so beautiful. their wedding photos were CUTE! i just wish they would've shown some babys. lol...this lakorn made me love noon even more. she's so underrated. can't wait until her next one with tye next week! x]

just to show my love for this movie i had to contribute some artwork. teehee...:D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...the thread has already been moved to the "old lakorn" section...so sad it's over...but wait noon will be back to entertain us next weekend...so i'll be happy...hehehe...i agree w/ everyone. i really liked the ending and thought it was so sweet and cute. i especially love how noon confesses to rome while he pretends to be hurt...so sly...and then rome and noon get back at everyone w/ their own trick...so funny...and so fitting for noon's character. i just love how everyone was happy and the wedding just made the story complete. and the wedding pictures...so sweet...i mean i have my tolerance level for extra mushy sweet, but this ending had just the right amount...i really have to say i could not ask for more...BUT i do have a question...can someone w/ a better grasp of the thai language enlighten me.

so what about rome and his enagement to the n'rai? i mean, i know he went back on the enagement, but i'm not so sure how that worked. so his mom told him not to marry the n'rai, then he told n'rai and her dad, and then next thing we see is rome getting beat up by the dad. it was like rome was trying to leave a gang, but had to do the final beating thing...someone enlighten me as to why or how the dad just let him go. that conflict was wrapped up pretty quick...not that i mind, just want to understand it. thanks in advance for whatever info.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
aww...the thread has already been moved to the "old lakorn" section...so sad it's over...but wait noon will be back to entertain us next weekend...so i'll be happy...hehehe...i agree w/ everyone. i really liked the ending and thought it was so sweet and cute. i especially love how noon confesses to rome while he pretends to be hurt...so sly...and then rome and noon get back at everyone w/ their own trick...so funny...and so fitting for noon's character. i just love how everyone was happy and the wedding just made the story complete. and the wedding pictures...so sweet...i mean i have my tolerance level for extra mushy sweet, but this ending had just the right amount...i really have to say i could not ask for more...BUT i do have a question...can someone w/ a better grasp of the thai language enlighten me.

so what about rome and his enagement to the n'rai? i mean, i know he went back on the enagement, but i'm not so sure how that worked. so his mom told him not to marry the n'rai, then he told n'rai and her dad, and then next thing we see is rome getting beat up by the dad. it was like rome was trying to leave a gang, but had to do the final beating thing...someone enlighten me as to why or how the dad just let him go. that conflict was wrapped up pretty quick...not that i mind, just want to understand it. thanks in advance for whatever info.
I love the part that Rome and Noon tricked everyone..especially when they both started cheering and Anan was like "oh no they're about to fight" hahahahhah

The part when Rome called off the wedding was so rushed and choppy..they switched from one scene to the next and you can tell they just wanted to conclude that part of the story..meanwhile it was focused on so much throughout the entire lakorn. so after Rome called it off, the next scene he was getting beat up by the n'rai's father and his people. The reason why he let him go was b/c Rome told him he would prefer to be hurt instead of hurting his daughter in the future b/c she would be miserable if they both got married. Then the next scene you see him all fine and dandy rushing to see Noon..I guess that small spot of deep pink blush was suppose to represent that he just got beat up lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks iheartchakrit. so n'rai's dad just let rome go b/c he said that...hmmm...i guess the dad did stop to think about his daughter's future happiness...guess that's a good enough out...but yeah it was rushed...anyway at least rome and noon ended up together...did we expect anything less? hehehe...thanks for clearing that part up for me! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man when i started this drama there was no stopping me LOL I watched almost all of it in one night! LOL without skipping! x3 I lovee Rome &Noon scenes arghgfhdfhdhasfds LOL i miss it :(

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
good ending.... i cried near the last 2 parts... omg great laughs too.. everyone played their parts well..... i'm pretty satisfied with this lakorn.... BTW no one has really answer that one chicks question..... what does "KARN THONG" mean?? i surely know some are dying to know right?? anyone care to translate please???
Karn Thong means..somewhat translation...Karn is like an Old Maid, getting old, and not married basically "kun karn". Thong is gold...so together...golden old maid.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang...u haven't finished thia lakorn...lamo....u better start watching...it so sweet and funny and romantic...
i know.. so sad huh?? .. kekeke... i will soon .. still waitin for summa vacation yes in 2 weeks whoohoo.. keke.. only 2 weeks of school left keke..