Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I am soooo LOVING Rome and noon in this lakorn!! Their story is soo adorable! I wish they had made this entire lakorn revolve around them. Everything I love in a lakorn..strong and stubborn n'ek..a HOT p'ek that stands his ground..the bickering and heart wrenching scene's..I love how Rome just grabs and hugs Noon..ahhhh sooo cute!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
andrews acting improved compare to his first one "sao pern jao sanae" same goes to noon.

lol. that was so chessy what andrew said to the girl.

edit:yes, dont yoy just love when romes controlling.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
andrews acting improved compare to his first one "sao pern jao sanae" same goes to noon.

lol. that was so chessy what andrew said to the girl.
edit:yes, dont yoy just love when romes controlling.
absolutely, I love it. I'm getting annoyed by Maneson.
I don't understand why she can't see that her man loves another woman.
He got her portrait painted and he told her that she can never touch the painting ever.
I know she is playing the thick headed, stupid, jealous n'rai, but it's so unrealistic.
I guess we need something to break Noon and rome apart.

donna

sarNie Adult
man this lakorn is so my life! about the karn thong thing tho, haha. i need someone to break mine so to say!

i love this story line. its so cute. i don't really like rita character tho. she is too clingy and needy. i like rome and noon couple. so cute! he is so agressive in trying to get her to love him again. when she was talking about her past and started crying that was so sad.

rome is so freaking hot! i love him

andrew is getting there too with his acting skills. its so cute how he portrays a player. his lines are so cheesy but it gets you blushing at times tho. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
n'rais are always gonna be stubburn. even if p'ek tells them off they would still claim them as their bf. they do make the lakorn more entertaining although i get annoyed by some of them

edit:thats what i like about romes character. hes strong and now hes trying to win noon back which is so cute. i wanna see him in more agressive roles

nophankh

sarNie Adult
andrew is getting there too with his acting skills. its so cute how he portrays a player. his lines are so cheesy but it gets you blushing at times tho. haha
It's beyond cheesy. It's freaking hilarious. I'm still thinking about that scene, it really cracks me up.
I think his character for this lakorn is goofy player wannabe.

Yea, Rita and Mart are annoying. Thank god, there scenes has been cut down. That Bow girl who plays Pat is really annoying too.
Like seriously, the guy has a gf already, leave him alone. Oh well it wouldn't be lakorn without those crazy man hungry n'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont u gals wanna see andrew in leading roles? he look way better than many newbies out there and theres hardly mixed actors nowadays

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
man this lakorn is so my life! about the karn thong thing tho, haha.
LOL I was thinking the exact same thing..actually my life is a little similar to Rita and Mart's story..I've been with my bf for 9 and a 1/2 years now and my age is pretty up there..not sure if I'm considered Kehn Karn yet..lol..does anyone know how old you're suppose to be?

An YES! I love how Rome is soo controlling! That boy is sooo freakin HOT..my god..I can't believe how ga ga I am about him! lol

Noon's acting improved a lot..the way she reminisced about her past love with Rome to Rita was soo sad..especially when she said Rome's proposal would be the first and only proposal she'll ever accept. Ahhhhhh..and how she acts like he doesn't effect her but then in reality she's is super sad. Man I can't wait until Andrew get's in the picture..should spice up the story a lot more! In the previews for next week..Noon was slow dancing with Andrew and Rome with the other chic then suddenly Andrew Kisses Noon on the cheek! :p ahhhh can't wait until next week!!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
it was so funny when that amy girl met Andrew, she's like "oh my gawd!" haha. that Pat girl is sooooo annoying, she's soo nah dahn. if i was Rita I'd smack the heck outta her lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
God, I love Rome in here and he's always wearing that suit, my heart is melting and Andrew...always hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just love romes character in here. even after all those years that him and noon hasnt seen each other he still shows his affection towards her unlike mart with rita. gotta admite they do have chemistry although i still perfer him wirh rita. why cant his first kiss be with her!

edit:gees both of the n'rais are hard headed and stubburn. well especially bow since mart is already dating rita yet she still wants to get in between.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
man...now i can't wait for next weekend..hehehe...anyway...i just finished ep 2-4, so love it...okay not so much the storyline of mart's parents...anyway...so love rome and noon...rome is just too...hmm...what's the word...what every leading p'ek should be...actively chasing after n'ek...i mean it is such a nice change to have p'ek being proactive (and not realize his feelings til the very end). i love their flashback...noon and rome are so cute, so sweet in their innocent love...it is just to cute to watch...i just couldn't help "awwing." and i must add rome is looking good in those suits...looking very "man in control and knowing what he wants,"...well, except when tending to n'rai...but hey it's a lakorn. as for mart and rita...um...i will be honest i am so fastforwarding through their parts...man mart is not looking good...he just doesn't seem suited to be the "rugged cop type"...it's just not quite there for me...and rita so damn beautiful...but again not much there...just a beautiful face who's too clingy and so getting in the way of my rome and noon time...hehehe...anyway...i also want to add, i wasn't too sure about rome and noon, but gosh there is chemistry...they definitely are making me swoon over their young love and then so rooting for noon to throw her punches and for rome to take them and come back asking for more...hope this lakorn keeps living up to my expectations! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i didnt think i was gonna like rome with noon but hey, im actually falling for them in here. its the way he look at her that makes me blush. he has these flirtacious and charming eyes that i cant resist!

edit:by the way, andrew's entrance was hot.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
man...now i can't wait for next weekend..hehehe...anyway...i just finished ep 2-4, so love it...okay not so much the storyline of mart's parents...anyway...so love rome and noon...rome is just too...hmm...what's the word...what every leading p'ek should be...actively chasing after n'ek...i mean it is such a nice change to have p'ek being proactive (and not realize his feelings til the very end). i love their flashback...noon and rome are so cute, so sweet in their innocent love...it is just to cute to watch...i just couldn't help "awwing." and i must add rome is looking good in those suits...looking very "man in control and knowing what he wants,"...well, except when tending to n'rai...but hey it's a lakorn. as for mart and rita...um...i will be honest i am so fastforwarding through their parts...man mart is not looking good...he just doesn't seem suited to be the "rugged cop type"...it's just not quite there for me...and rita so damn beautiful...but again not much there...just a beautiful face who's too clingy and so getting in the way of my rome and noon time...hehehe...anyway...i also want to add, i wasn't too sure about rome and noon, but gosh there is chemistry...they definitely are making me swoon over their young love and then so rooting for noon to throw her punches and for rome to take them and come back asking for more...hope this lakorn keeps living up to my expectations! :D

i agree...preview of ep. 5 just make me can't wait till rita throws that punch at the n'rai... :D

CTR

The Realist guy here period
what happen to Rome and Noon's relationship in the past?

They spent the night today at a hotel or her dorm room I think when it was raining outside. He kissed her on the forehead and he said that he would love her. Rome told Noon to wait for him but he never came back. Rome left because his mom was terminally ill and he did not have enough funding to go on with school anymore. Noon does not know that. Then it was a rumor around school that Noon slept with Rome and that she was sleazy. The rumor hurt her so much that she had to move to a new school where he eventually met Rita. Noon feels that Rome did not keep his promise and felt betrayed by his actions.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
man this lakorn is so my life! about the karn thong thing tho, haha. i need someone to break mine so to say!

i love this story line. its so cute. i don't really like rita character tho. she is too clingy and needy. i like rome and noon couple. so cute! he is so agressive in trying to get her to love him again. when she was talking about her past and started crying that was so sad.

rome is so freaking hot! i love him

This movie is definately delicated to u............I been waiting all these years to see what kind of guy that will bring u down from ur karn thong.......... :loool:

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
what's Karn Thong mean? lol

I can't wait to see more of Andrew in here, I like all the couples. I find Rita/Mart more funnier cause she's so desperate for him and he's too dumb to realize it lol. especially when he fell asleep at the movies!